what do you want done with your remains after you die?
cremation- put in an urn
2.5% (10)
2.5% (10)
cremation- ashed to be spread
21.9% (88)
21.9% (88)
buried- closed casket
5.7% (23)
5.7% (23)
buried- open casket
2.7% (11)
2.7% (11)
with loved ones
1% (4)
1% (4)
don't know
4.7% (19)
4.7% (19)
don't care
27.2% (109)
27.2% (109)
other- please specify
33.4% (134)
33.4% (134)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: what do you want done with your body after you die

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Cremated, then put my ashes into the mix to make crayons. I'll be 120 colors of dead.

Cremated and then put into an etch-a-sketch.

I always prefer greener way to die.... body liquefaction is the best process for funeral... also known as greener way cremation ..

hollowed out and filled with candy... cause who doesn't love a piņata

Cremated and my ashes sprinkled on Anfield.

Where is turned into a diamond and sold at a seedy pawn shop I Demand Answers

What I want is very simple; a non-religious funeral, and for my body to be donated for scientific/medical purposes. Beyond those two things, I don't really care.

I want to be cremated so that when the zombie apocalypse comes my friends and family can rest easy knowing I won't come back to kick their ass.

I'd probably go for cremation, and have my ashes used to make paint for a painting (I think I saw something like it in a book once)... but then will I still be able to get an epitaph on a grave stone? Hm...

I have signed documents which will mean that if I die, and my body is a suitable enough state, it will be donated back to my medical school (if my organs aren't suitable for transplant of course). If my body can't be harvested for useful organs or if the University won't accept it (they only accept damn-near perfectly preserved bodies) then I'll just get it burnt up or buried directly into the ground and then plants can use the nutrients to grow.

I do not care one whit about what happens to my body when I die. You could cut my body up, fill it with candy and use it as a halloween-themed pinata - I wouldn't care. I'm dead, what do I care about what happens to the useless shell I used to inhabit?

After reading 'Stiff' there is no way I'm donating my body to science. I don't want to be rotting away in a body farm, used to test landmines or car crashes. Perhaps Egyptian mummification or a Lenin like tomb =0. Mummies fascinate me and it might be neat to be made into one. I leaning toward urn though as the idea of bugs eating me creeps me out. I'd like my tombstone to be a statue such as of a girl reading a book while sitting cross-legged on a tombstone (something that stands out but represents me).

Yup greener way to die is the best.... for more read... Cremation Guide

Cremation urns and wooden urns are one way we choose to keep our loved one close forever. An urns can travel easily to new locations, and it remains a beautiful fixture in any home; a beautiful fixture with a special meaning.

dont care not going die for year i hope i just did not set somethink off

Immolated. I don't want to leave any evidence behind =O

But seriously, I don't want to leave remains behind. I'm dead, I want to my unmoving corpse to vanish with me. Utterly destroy the traitorous thing that let me die!

Have it reanimated obviously.

Nice thought crust,..... i will also do like this...with cremation...i want my remaining body should be cremated..... and after that converted into diamond cremation jewelry....

Hudsona:
Nice thought crust,..... i will also do like this...with cremation...i want my remaining body should be cremated..... and after that converted into diamond cremation jewelry....

Cremation jewellry? What the eff? Lol spambots are hilarious!

I want to be cremated then buried in the ground. I want a cool gravestone but I dont want to leave a rotting corpse being eaten by worms.

shoot my corpse into space so i can exist forever.

I was going to go with a Big Lebowski reference but I was beaten to the punch, damn.

I went with the "Other" option only because I wouldn't mind donating some of my organs THEN by cremated with my ashes scattered somewhere (don't know where yet).

I would like to be shipped off to a butcher while on my death bed. He can start carving me up without any sedatives while another guy films everything in graphic detail. My meat will be shipped off to a poor country in Africa, there's starving children will be led into an enclosure with a TV, a representative and a BBQ. The rep will begin to cook my meat, and just as the kids are about to start eating me, they will be informed that it is human meat they will be consuming today.

The children of course have the option not to eat me, but they will be oh-so hungry, they will take a bite and enjoy it. Then the TV gets turned on, the video of me being butchered is played, I will be screaming in agony. The children will stare in horror, the only parts of them moving will be their jaws, going up and down, up and down, up and down, chewing my flesh as they watch me die a horrible death. It almost feels to them as if they are eating me alive.

Either that or I would like to be cremated, my ashes will be spread at Berg Lake atop Mount Robson.

Assuming all my important organs are donated after I die, I chose "I don't care".

I'll be dead, so I won't know any better.

Cremated, ashes scattered. Scattered like this:

If you don't have time to watch the video, basically they fill a weather balloon with the ashes, attach a couple of cameras and a GPS tracker to the bottom, and send it off into space. At the edge of Earth's atmosphere, the balloon bursts; scattering the ashes into the highest reaches of the sky. After that, the camera returns to Earth, where the footage is retrieved. That's what I want done with my ashes.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked