DORALEOUS AND ASSOCIATES IS COMING BACK!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

You heard it escapist the news is true. According to the official Doraleous and Associates facebook page the creators will be continuing the series after a very long hiatus.
http://www.facebook.com/DoraleousAndAssociates

finally ! was actually one of my fav shows on the escapist while it lasted, Walken was best idea for a char ever

Dormaleous, I've missed you.

Can I come out now?

It's about damn time. I know they've been doing a movie and stuff, but D&A is one of the few cancelled Escapist shows I actually miss (along with Doomsday Arcade and De-Rez).

Oh... cool. I remember these buggers. That show was pretty funny at times. :o

Also I ran into them a little when they had that weekly event where they would play WoW. I showed up to say hello during one of those. :)

thenumberthirteen:
It's about damn time. I know they've been doing a movie and stuff, but D&A is one of the few cancelled Escapist shows I actually miss (along with Doomsday Arcade and De-Rez).

I agree completely. It had that special sense of humor that I enjoyed so much.

But I have to ask, and I know that this may be completely random, but is your avatar from Look Around You?

Wait, really? I loved that show. It better be coming back Escapist!

Moo!

Oh crap! I never actually finished watching that, now I gotta finish before they start adding new episodes.
Fixed, now I'm ready for whenever the next season comes out.

Finally! I am so excited! That was my favorite series on this site hands down.

This is my reaction:

Seriously, this is the best news ever. EVER! DaA is one of the greatest things to be featured here.
Now about Unforgotten Realms and Doomsday Arcade...

Well it's about damn time. If you'll excuse i'm going to go back and watch every single episode before it starts back up. Good day.

It's about time, a few months Isn't over a year
Hate to sound like a dick, but they really should've got onto this sooner, or at least have updated us on it more
and don't quote me saying it's free so it doesn't matter what I think because it's not, they are paid to host it due to advertisements, so we are paying, our attention counts as money for them
Anyway all raging aside, it's great to hear they are going to be making new ones :)

That's awesome! I loved that show. Did they ever finish their feature-length picture?

what is with this year and throwing awesome stuff at me? there has to be a catch. maybe i'll get cancer suddenly.

Squeeeeeeeeeeee :3

Yay! More Sir Walken! :D

It's a good thing I caught up on this a few months ago. I wanna know what'll happen with Neebs too. D:

I get 404'd when going to their face book so can somebody like post a screen shot or something lol. I need to see it to believe it. So excited.

TIGHTANUS!!!!

GOD YES!!!! I have been waiting for this for so long, this was the original reason I went to the Escapist. So glad to have them back!! :D

KaZZaP:
I get 404'd when going to their face book so can somebody like post a screen shot or something lol. I need to see it to believe it. So excited.

http://www.facebook.com/DoraleousAndAssociates?sk=wall

"Doraleous and Associates

Well, we will FINALLY have an answer for you within two weeks. It could go one way or the other, but we can say DORALEOUS WILL BE BACK MY FRIENDS! in the meantime enjoy this short animation from Hank and Jed!"

War Penguin:

thenumberthirteen:

But I have to ask, and I know that this may be completely random, but is your avatar from Look Around You?

Yes it is.

Redlin5:

Dormaleous, I've missed you.

Bison's face was the first thing to pop into my mind. I've really missed Dorraroro and associates.

Oh, Doralingus, how I have missed you. This truly is great news.
So, yeah. Can`t wait!

dyre:
That's awesome! I loved that show. Did they ever finish their feature-length picture?

yes they finished the project though i don't have a link for it.

Guys, this information is... good to know... and maybe... since we're all so, excited... we should organise... a party, a... celebration!

I'll break the news to the horses.

thenumberthirteen:

War Penguin:

thenumberthirteen:

Yes it is.

What on earth is this meant to be... i dont understand... what?

Anyway WHOOO, that show was legitimately funny as hell, i cant wait to see new episodes. Ive been waiting a long time for this.

Hell yes! It's been way too long. This calls for a celebratory song.

This is true right? Not a rumor?
Be still my heart!

I would actually pay for a DVD of that show too. Just an FYI

Well I've only just finished the first 6 episodes

BiscuitTrouser:

thenumberthirteen:

War Penguin:

Yes it is.

What on earth is this meant to be... i dont understand... what?

British spoof comedy. That series is just fantastic. Particularly if you're familiar with the old science educational videos from the 80's and early 90's.

YES OMFG I LO.... actually, let my friend Tychus express my words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7d5XheWiBk

Well this is good news! I just finished re-watching Apocalypse Lane a few days ago and now I get to look forward to more Doraleous.

This is glorious news. Doralingus and Associates was the best show on this site. Seriously glad they're coming back. It's been far, far too long.

Do you see a bitch, I see a bitch, we see a bitch, what do you see?

Rewatching the series right now.

One of my favourite shows on the escapist.

I'm glad they're coming home.

Now I am die happily, after watching it of course, today I'll get ready by watching all the 'old' ones agains.
HAPPY TIMES!!!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked