Dad uses Facebook to teach daughter a lesson.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 . . . 20 NEXT

First, I know everyone on the site has voiced every opinion possible on this subject. I'm just throwing in my two cents.

If my daughter had, several times, wasted my money and treated me like a slave driver despite a fair amount of leniency and a moderate amount of familial responsibility, and slandered me many times in public, she would deserve the loss of privileges. If she had done this with the laptop I bought her, maintained for her, and put an unnecessary amount of love and effort into, then she would deserve to lose it. The strongest way of doing this would be to destroy it in a way that she could not ignore. Whether by gun, knife through the screen, torching, snapping it in half, or smashing it, thhe same message is conveyed; "you will not be doing this shit again, since your computer is dead."

All the problem with the tool of destruction being a gun is really a pointless nitpick. The gun was fired into the ground, in an isolated area, into a stationary unliving target. A hammer would have done the same damn thing, except minus the cost of bullets. I go target practicing all the time, and have even shot up old CRT TVs and PC monitors. While angry, he did not go ballistic. No one was hurt, no one could have gotten hurt. He wasted money by firing those rounds, but that was his choice. The only rationality behind the shooting itself being reprehensible I can possibly think of is the "Oh no, guns! Once those things come out, they can't be sheathed again until they taste blood! RUN!!!" argument I hear so often coming up in the gun control debate. No, the issue at hand should be whether it was wrong to post his punishment of his daughter on YouTube, or even whether destroying her laptop was wrong. And that is simply the difference between accountability-based parenting that focuses on consequences for misdeeds and... that other kind of parenting that teaches that the child can never be punished with more than a dissatisfied look. Could he have simply pawned off the laptop? Yes, yes he could have. Could he have simply not posted the video online? Once again, yes.

Also, a lot of you seem to actually believe the girl's facebook post about having to do all that housekeeping. For you all, ignnore the above post since in your eyes the dad is wrong anyway and just did something even worse.

Gordon_4:

Signa:
The people saying this was wrong makes me want to quit this site. I wouldn't be shocked to find that 80% of them are the age of that daughter.

Teenage girls are some of the worst people on the planet, and action like this is absolutely necessary once they go sour. I'm certain that she thinks her dad is a psychopath, but that will change when she finally saves up enough money to replace the laptop. She will gain appreciation for all that he does for her, and a little sweeping and cleaning dirty dishes will seem like a walk to the other side of the house.

See this is a subject on which I sit on the fence. On one hand, I can support %100 what he's trying to achieve: disciplining his daughter for breaking the law of the home, of which he and his wife are basically God. I agree that you don't take guff like her's as a parent, test the boundries all you like just don't get too shocked when the electric fence gets you.

My issue is the method. Airing your dirty laundry in public like this is poor form in my opinion. Also, declaration of bias: I'm an Aussie, so limited gun exposure. I find the idea of using a weapon to prove a point when punishing your child for stepping out of line, kinda fucked.

Honestly, if he'd stripped her room of every luxury item and thrown the laptop into a trash compactor, I'd pretty much be with him all the way. I just think using the gun was distasteful, has done nothing other than provoked the wrong kind of debate and put his fellow gun owners under even further scrutiny because he has misused his rights.

It's actually not that big of a deal here in America. Using a gun on an inanimate object? No harm no foul. Using a gun on a person? Call da po-po.

It's like if Cthulhu lived on your street corner. It would be mind breakingly terrifying at first, but after about a week you learn to deal with it and it's suddenly not such a big shocker.

Well that was just very stupid and immature on the dad's part I have to say. Making a whole video to show the world is a bit overboard. How about confronting your daughter in the privacy of your own home instead of shouting it out to the whole world along with destroying the laptop with a firearm. That just seems stupid to me. Also I'm among those in America who believe that the only time you should be able to handle a firearm is when you are in some position of authority. Or have had the proper training and they should never be used to prove a point to your 15 year old daughter who could have gotten your point if you just spoke to her like a person.

I get that you're mad dude, but seriously shooting the laptop was overboard.

That's completely insane. How's the daughter going to watch that youtube video without a computer? The father obviously hasn't thought it through.

How did I just know, that on this site, the bulk of this thread would revolve around the use of the gun...

I'm more upset at the ammo he wasted.

Come on man, .45 hollowpoints? Those motherfuckers are expensive.

Really I think it would have been just as effective if he'd boxed it up on camera and mailed it somewhere far away. Shooting it was a waste of his own money, and valuable, useful electronics. And it wasn't even impressive the way he shot it; it was less "here's a dramatic lesson in how not to act" and more "look at me I have a gun Imma shoot it now". So yes, he should not have used a gun and he should not have destroyed it. Otherwise I think he was completely in the right.

Yokai:
Really I think it would have been just as effective if he'd boxed it up on camera and mailed it somewhere far away. Shooting it was a waste of his own money, and valuable, useful electronics.

Wouldn't that be even more expensive? It does kinda cost money to mail stuff, and even with a flat rate box, one that a laptop would fit in would probably cost more than those bullets.

The message he wanted to send by shooting it was that he stands by his word, since last time she bashed him on Facebook he did tell her if she ever did that again he'd put a bullet through it.

I don't think it was necessary to shoot the fucking thing, but since he actually filmed it and whatnot, I'll give him some leeway and some points for style. Point is, he made a threat and he followed through. I can't really assess the situation, because I don't really have all the information, but I will say this: He spent 120 bucks and several hours fixing her goddamn computer, an act of generosity I don't think it's unreasonable to suspect isn't unique (he says he's an IT guy), and after that, reads a post she wrote about how her parents make her life hard? I'd have fucking lost it too. Maybe not "shoot her laptop 9 times" lost it, but definitely take it away and not give it back. Shooting it was probably just his way of really, really getting the point across.

I'll also say he used the gun responsibly. Maybe not all that--ah-- maturely, depending on how you look at the situation, but he did it in an empty field where nobody would get hurt.

Do you know what my dad when I screwed up? He kicked down my door to my room. one time I bad mouthed my mother while he was walking in the room, do you know what he did? He took me to my room, Placed my PS2 on the floor, Very calmly took out my JAK II disk and placed on my desk, grabbed his framed Bowie Knife named Betty, And proceeded to brutally stab my PS2. He stabbed it 13 times, while cursing and calling me every name under the moon. THEN, he took out me and my PS2 outside, put my PS2 on the ground, pulled out his .45 filled with regular rounds, and shot it until he was empty. Then ran it over with his truck.

That was-i think-4 years ago when I was 15 years old.

What my dad did was a overreaction, but it got the message to "Respect my Parents" through.

She complained about having to do the most trivial chores, and she disrespected her parents on facebook, and having done something similar to that before, she should have learned her lesson but didn't, so her dad did something drastic.
What this guy did to (HIS) Laptop was, in no way, a over reaction.
He was calm, and did in a very safe place, putting only himself in harms way.
That was true parenting right there.

I would have done the same thing if i was that situation.
The only thing I wouldn't do is post it on Youtube, because everyone thinks guns are bad. I don't know why, would you idiots rather he'd stab it with a Bowie knife? He was completely calm, shot the laptop with the safest rounds he could of, and did it while nobody was around.

Tough love is necessarily, it helps getting lessons through to kids.
I would personally thank my dad (If I could) for what he did that day, it set me straight, and made me a better person.

Syzygy23:

Gordon_4:

Signa:
The people saying this was wrong makes me want to quit this site. I wouldn't be shocked to find that 80% of them are the age of that daughter.

Teenage girls are some of the worst people on the planet, and action like this is absolutely necessary once they go sour. I'm certain that she thinks her dad is a psychopath, but that will change when she finally saves up enough money to replace the laptop. She will gain appreciation for all that he does for her, and a little sweeping and cleaning dirty dishes will seem like a walk to the other side of the house.

See this is a subject on which I sit on the fence. On one hand, I can support %100 what he's trying to achieve: disciplining his daughter for breaking the law of the home, of which he and his wife are basically God. I agree that you don't take guff like her's as a parent, test the boundries all you like just don't get too shocked when the electric fence gets you.

My issue is the method. Airing your dirty laundry in public like this is poor form in my opinion. Also, declaration of bias: I'm an Aussie, so limited gun exposure. I find the idea of using a weapon to prove a point when punishing your child for stepping out of line, kinda fucked.

Honestly, if he'd stripped her room of every luxury item and thrown the laptop into a trash compactor, I'd pretty much be with him all the way. I just think using the gun was distasteful, has done nothing other than provoked the wrong kind of debate and put his fellow gun owners under even further scrutiny because he has misused his rights.

It's actually not that big of a deal here in America. Using a gun on an inanimate object? No harm no foul. Using a gun on a person? Call da po-po.

It's like if Cthulhu lived on your street corner. It would be mind breakingly terrifying at first, but after about a week you learn to deal with it and it's suddenly not such a big shocker.

As I said, its a cultural divide. Don't get me wrong, I'm fond of guns. They're fascinating constructs of mechanics and chemistry, honed from the the most inaccurate canons of chivalric warfare, to the long range rifle accurate to over a kilometre. A gun is not the tool of a moron, despite attracting them in droves. And as most others have pointed out, from a physical saftey perspective (location, choice of ammunition, orientation of target etc); he has fulfilled all the required criteria. I just feel there's been a failure to adhere to a philosophical saftey.

A gross failure in attempting to do the right thing, but an attempt none-the-less.

I wonder what sort of skills he used as an 'IT guy'. I know my parents accidentally logged into my younger brother's facebook by clicking log in and not seeing that his password was saved into the computer.

On topic; I won't delve into the ethical use of a gun, but this looks to me like the whole issue was caused by a lack of communication. The problem worsened even after his failed attempts at threatening her into obedience, then he simply destroyed the laptop and possibly scarred their relationship irreparably. He has good intention, but he's been doing the exact same thing his daughter was doing to him, though in a different way. He avoided facing the problem with his daughter by simply punishing her and hoping she'd get the message, while she avoided the problem by discussing it with friends on facebook. Even if she learned not to behave in the way she was (acting in a way she shouldn't), she learned not to do it for all of the wrong reasons. How will this lesson translate into adulthood where she doesn't run the risk of her father interfering?

And how can he scoff at her for wanting to earn a bit of money for her doing chores? What's the difference between giving her nice gifts every once in a while for doing chores (something she would come to expect and get accustomed to) or her earning a small steady sum of cash that she can use to purchase these things herself instead of her father giving it to her directly? She gets all of the satisfaction of earning something she owns while also learning the value of money and the work required to get nice things. And her father doesn't need to pay more then he would usually want to as a side bonus.

I don't have any problem with the the destruction of his own property with a firearm, but he comes off as threatening. As in the on the verge of threatening to shoot other children's property for agreeing with his daughter.

The inability to control one's anger has a much greater role in societal harmony than a right to own a firearm will ever. This could be just as disturbing if he was wielding a giant knife, a sword, a bow, a hammer, or any other tool.

Here is someone who can barely put sentences together because they're seething with rage, shooting a laptop and then posting the video of it online to let other people's children "see what happens" when they cross him.

He obviously hasn't hurt anyone or put anyone in danger, and so he should maintain his rights. However, some introspection and anger management could really do this guy some good.

"Oh my god one idiot missuses a firearm, quick ban them forever and forever."

Hang on, let me put this in a context the escapist can understand and see why this is stupid and overblown.

"Kid died while playing video games all night, oh my god ban all video games!!"

I thought it was awesome and I don't care that he used a gun. If he had set it on fire after sledge hammering it, I would have enjoyed it all the same. Maybe his daughter will now realize just how good she had it and other kids will reflect before doing stupid things like she did while her parents provide her such cushy luxuries.

Newsflash, no kid likes doing chores and all kids complain to their friends about their parents. It's kind of how it works.

The fact that the dad has used that to probably irreparably damage his relationship with his daughter seems like a lame move on his part.

It's been proven that you get much better results as a parent by rewarding good behavior more than punishing bad behavior.

So yeah...

That is not the kind of person who should own a gun, pissing away money and what relationship he had with his daughter because she's acting her age and he doesn't know how to be a parent?

This whole debate is so fucking ridiculous and stupid. So, if the guy threw the thing off the cliff or smashed it against a tree, you'd be going "Oh my god, this violent thug" aswell? Because obviously, if he hits an inanimate fucking object, the next step is doing the same to his daughter.

Mcupobob:

Hang on, let me put this in a context the escapist can understand and see why this is stupid and overblown.

Not to mention the only thing that died here is a laptop. Give me a break from your fake outrage, Escapist.

well that's a good way to deal with a kid who bitches about her own parents on Facebook. I couldn't help but laugh at the part when the dad shot her laptop, really she is stupid for doing that but having a dad that works in IT they now away around things.

GeneralFungi:
And how can he scoff at her for wanting to earn a bit of money for her doing chores? What's the difference between giving her nice gifts every once in a while for doing chores (something she would come to expect and get accustomed to) or her earning a small steady sum of cash that she can use to purchase these things herself instead of her father giving it to her directly? She gets all of the satisfaction of earning something she owns while also learning the value of money and the work required to get nice things. And her father doesn't need to pay more then he would usually want to as a side bonus.

The problem I see is that she's really not doing enough to warrant payment. I have to believe that the father's list is the more realistic one - sweep the floors, wipe the counter, make your own bed, do your own laundry, empty the dishwasher - and note the last one. EMPTY the dishwasher. She doesn't even have to HAND WASH the dishes, she just needs to look in the machine every day and put away the dishes if they're clean. There was no talk of dusting, vacuuming, taking care of pets, or really anything that requires more than thirty minutes of work.

And like he said, he just spent his own time and money upgrading her computer. I live around 4 years in the past technologically because my parents don't see the "need" to be in the here and now, and this little girl has a dad who's willing and able to keep her tech up and running for her. She doesn't need to be paid by them, she already has not only a roof over her head and food every day - which some parents see as enough - but she used to have up-to-date technology her parents bought for her. I know she's only 15, and the dad's probably being a little too harsh on the "Get a Job" front, but yeah, if she really wants all this stuff, she shouldn't be whining to her parents to get it for her, at least not without offering to do FAR, FAAR more around the house.

Now, was shooting the laptop necessary? Not really, though he did take it away from her before and warned her next time would be worse, so, as little as I like the thought of wasting money, destruction definitely seems the most obvious form of "worse" and he'd probably be looked at as some psycho parent if he took a sledgehammer to the thing. At least with his Gun he shot at it relatively calmly, but he wanted to make sure not a single bit of it could be recovered, so he gave the initial shots, then one for the mother, and he only had two bullets left, so may as well use them up.

I find it amusing that people see fit to tell others how to parent.
If it isn't your kid, and the kid isn't being abused, you can get your damn nose out of it.

If I were the father, I wouldn't have shot it, as I do not own a gun.

I would have, however, backed over it with my car a few times. If she didn't get the message the first time then she sure as hell got it after he put seven rounds into the laptop, which he bought her, making it his property.

I'm in goddamn college right now fulltime, have a job, and am still expected to do more than her in chores while I'm under my parent's roof. You don't get paid for doing things that are expected of you. You're being fed and clothed, given an education and shelter, and hopefully not being treated like scum. I'd consider only having to do dishes and laundry and dust to be a pretty damned sweet deal.

All the time you spend bitching about it is time that could've been spent simply doing it in the first place. Ungrateful whiner.

Ramzal:
I believe it's an issue because so many people agree with the method he used. A gun is flat out a lethal tool. No one was in danger nor was he protecting anyone or himself. The fact that so many find this acceptable is deplorable. So we use lethal weapons and tools now to prove a point? And at worse, it's childish? Why don't we fire a nuclear weapon into an unpopulated area to show North Korea that we aren't accepting their terms of testing nuclear weapons.

I can understand a blunt object not being as bad or a hammer, or running it over with a car. Granted that all of the above can be lethal, but they weren't made with lethal intent. Honestly, I find as many people as I saw agreeing with this method disturbing. Borderline frightening.

Edit: Although, I think we can all agree to a father punishing his daughter for what he believes to be disrespect.

bro, chill out. If you'd actually watched some of his other videos you'd understand that this man has a LOT of experience with guns. He did what he did in a calm frame of mind and clearly had all his wits about it. Heck, he talked to his wife about it beforehand so he obviously thought it over and discussed it with someone else instead of being rash. Where you seem to be deluded is that you treat guns as though they're some kind of special tool that deserves a different kind of respect than a sledge hammer or a car. No, guns, like anything else, simply deserve to be used under whatever precautionary measures are necessary to ensure the safety of others. Just because this particular device is designed to rapidly expel a metal object from its chamber doesn't mean he's suddenly an irresponsible asshole for using it to do something that doesn't involve killing something else (its "intended purpose"). Cars are flat out lethal too, but you don't seem to object to him running it over. Now, what I disagree with is the existence of this video. He shouldn't have posted this on facebook at all. He also shouldn't have destroyed the laptop at all. That's a waste. However, I completely agree with the actual message of the vid.

So this video came from Al Jazeera, right? Because they post a lot of terrorist crap like this on their network. You know, some jittery psychopath with poorly kept facial hair giving a hate-slurred speech and firing off a gun to punctuate his threats?

People like that scare the hell out of me because they have that look on their face like they're absolutely justified in being raging maniacs.

Spartan1362:
If it isn't your kid, and the kid isn't being abused, you can get your damn nose out of it.

Nah, I think we can still judge it regardless. No reason not to. People's parenting is not sacrosanct and it would be silly to treat it as such. We have some information, and given that information sometimes we can make judgments. No reason to refrain from doing so if we feel we have sufficient information.

SnakeoilSage:
So this video came from Al Jazeera, right? Because they post a lot of terrorist crap like this on their network. You know, some jittery psychopath with poorly kept facial hair giving a hate-slurred speech and firing off a gun to punctuate his threats?

People like that scare the hell out of me because they have that look on their face like they're absolutely justified in being raging maniacs.

no, you seem to be confused about the content of the video. It featured a fairly calm man with well kept facial hair making a reasonable statement and firing off a gun to carry out his previous warnings.

You should learn to differentiate better.

Shawn MacDonald:
Is he an asshole for shooting the laptop, sure. He is also my hero for teaching his self entitled bitch of a daughter a lesson.

Well considering he did say that he would put a bullet through her computer if she ever did something like that again, I would say he just followed through on his threats.

Hope that little brat learned her lesson.

Mortai Gravesend:

Spartan1362:

Nah, I think we can still judge it regardless. No reason not to. People's parenting is not sacrosanct and it would be silly to treat it as such. We have some information, and given that information sometimes we can make judgments. No reason to refrain from doing so if we feel we have sufficient information.

Not to mention that this video was released specifically for general public viewing.

Gordon_4:

Signa:

How would you feel if you removed the parts about airing the dirty laundry and the part about being punished by a gun? As an American, using a gun like that just doesn't make a blip as a factor in this. The point that I take, and I expect the girl to take is the fact that the laptop was destroyed. The gun was the same as a car tire, sledge hammer, or vegetables launched from a high-powered slingshot and is completely irrelevant to the punishment. As far as the dirty laundry goes, the dad had this to day:

Tommy Jordan:

While we appreciate the interest you're all putting forth to get in touch with us regarding the video, we're not going to go on your talk show, not going to call in to your radio show, and not going to be in your TV mini-series.

Some of you think I made an acceptable parenting decision and others think I didn't[, but] there's absolutely NO way I'm going to send my child the message that it's OK to gain from something like this. It would send her a message that it's OK to profit at the expense of someone else's embarrassment or misfortune and that's now how I was raised, nor how she has been raised.

There are too many other REAL issues out there that could use this attention you're giving us. My daughter isn't hurt, emotionally scarred, or otherwise damaged, but that kind of publicity has never seemed to be to have a positive effect on any child or family.

Basically, while the whole thing went viral, the parent's decision wasn't intending for it to do so. The punishment was meant to show her friends that her behavior was unacceptable, which it was. Had he just sold the laptop or removed it some other way, her friends would still have her side of the story as the final word. Had he posted his response on her wall in the form of text, it would not have had the same impact.

axlryder:

Mortai Gravesend:

Spartan1362:

Not to mention that this video was released specifically for general public viewing.

You know, I can't believe I didn't think of that part. That is the entire reason this is even being discussed, because he put it out there in a manner that allowed it to become such an issue.

Signa:

Gordon_4:

Signa:

How would you feel if you removed the parts about airing the dirty laundry and the part about being punished by a gun? As an American, using a gun like that just doesn't make a blip as a factor in this. The point that I take, and I expect the girl to take is the fact that the laptop was destroyed. The gun was the same as a car tire, sledge hammer, or vegetables launched from a high-powered slingshot and is completely irrelevant to the punishment. As far as the dirty laundry goes, the dad had this to day:

Tommy Jordan:

While we appreciate the interest you're all putting forth to get in touch with us regarding the video, we're not going to go on your talk show, not going to call in to your radio show, and not going to be in your TV mini-series.

Some of you think I made an acceptable parenting decision and others think I didn't[, but] there's absolutely NO way I'm going to send my child the message that it's OK to gain from something like this. It would send her a message that it's OK to profit at the expense of someone else's embarrassment or misfortune and that's now how I was raised, nor how she has been raised.

There are too many other REAL issues out there that could use this attention you're giving us. My daughter isn't hurt, emotionally scarred, or otherwise damaged, but that kind of publicity has never seemed to be to have a positive effect on any child or family.

Basically, while the whole thing went viral, the parent's decision wasn't intending for it to do so. The punishment was meant to show her friends that her behavior was unacceptable, which it was. Had he just sold the laptop or removed it some other way, her friends would still have her side of the story as the final word. Had he posted his response on her wall in the form of text, it would not have had the same impact.

If he wasn't expecting this to go viral, then he's a fool. I appreciate his savvy in dealing with the fallout, but posting a video on Facebook (via Youtube) calling out your daughter on her shitty behaviour that more or less finishes off with you pulling a gun, emptying it into the laptop and dropping a one-liner.....this was never going to do anything BUT go viral.

In fact, had he not aired this in public, he could still have shot shit out of the thing and I'd not care by way of being ignorant of the fact that he did.

Ramzal:

usmarine4160:
Actually it is a right in America and that's not going to be changed so you're wrong ;)

Though I agree it was wrong to use a .45 like I said in the other thread. A 12 gauge with buckshot would've been about 20% cooler

Rights should be either taken away or made more strict when abused by an individual. When someone boycotts someone's funeral, they should be sued for disturbing the peace and harassment, when someone unloads an entire clip into a computer for the sake of being angry they should lose their right to use a firearm due to displaying little to no discipline with the tool.

I'm not wrong since our rights have been violated anyway, as our right to a fair trial when under arrest has been revoked anyway. (Which I do no see any positive outcome from and I do not support.) A gun is not a plaything or a toy. I'm not sure if you a trolling or you are honestly that deluded.

Edit: Besides, the law states that American's have the right to bare arms. Not to discharge them under any circumstance.

He didnt abuse anything. He did what he thought was right as a parent.

Also while i disagree and hate the WB church it is there freedom of speech to do that. Its also the same freedom of the bikers who threaten them when they do it. I dont know where you planned to go with this but what if i considered your entire speech there an abuse of the rights you were given? I found the entire post ignorant and short sighted.

SnakeoilSage:

So this was posted by a drunk college student with no understanding of fine beards right?

mad825:
Eh, I would've done a similar thing. I would clout a few arrow/bolts into it and I'll be more indiscriminate by using broad-tips. Even if I didn't have a bow/crossbow, I would've used a sledgehammer or similar hitting tool.

I honestly don't see your point and comes across as zealous. He got angry and used his method to destroy the object like anybody would have.

I think its the fact that he used a gun to teach a lesson to his daughter for a certain facebook post. I'm not throwing it your point out of the window, but he mishandled a fire arm and should be punished for doing so.

Terminate421:
He was creative, what else would he use? A shovel? He had every right to do it, calm down, he shot a computer, not a living being

What if he was pissed off by a person in public, and used the gun on hand on said person. You see where I'm going with this, yes, he had every right to destroy the computer, but he didn't exactly use a gun responsibly.

Mcupobob:

Yeah that is a good way to put some reactions into context, but honestly, you shouldn't be using a hand gun, a tool made to wage war and protect ones self. And use it to teach a lesson to your daughter.

Knight Templar:
That is not the kind of person who should own a gun, pissing away money and what relationship he had with his daughter because she's acting her age and he doesn't know how to be a parent?

This is essentially what I'm getting at. He didn't do the correct parental thing and talk it over with the child, and instead used violence to make the lesson for him.

Vuliev:
While I don't condone unloading an entire 9mm clip into a laptop, his exposal and rebuttal is perfectly fine. Every teen needs to have the "don't be a spoiled brat" lesson, and this way is particularly effective.

I would have snapped the laptop over my knee on camera instead.

EDIT: Now that I think rationally about it, I would have confronted my daughter, than snapped the laptop over my knee in front of her. No YouTube.

I'm sorry, every teen needs the dont be a spoiled brat lesson? So All teens are being assosciated with that spoilt little bitch?
A) Good parenting doesn't involve guns
B) Every teen is not an entitled little shit
C) You can't make a general statement like that and expect someone not to disagree.

I will however admit most teens do, but theres at least 50 or 40% of teens who arent

Pages PREV 1 . . . 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 . . . 20 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked