Most absurdly awesome item in your possession?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

I ordered this online about a year ago, when I saw it I knew I just had to have it.

Only thing is, I'm not sure if it is still in my possession, I was looking for it just to get a good laugh reading over the recipes, but I can't seem to find it. I fear it may have been thrown out, my parents didn't seem to find the book as amusing as I did, even though they knew it was a joke.

First thing that comes to mind is a 100+ year old cavalry saber. That's a pretty awesome thing to have. It beats out the less than a century old sword that was an award for a fencing tournament or something simply by being real. Now if only I could get it cleaned up -__-

I have a signed autograph from John D. Lancie (Q)from star trek next generation. I also have a zerg muta necklace.

Regnes:

That is RIDICULOUS!

OT: Erm.... not got alot of "Awesome" items in my possession.

I guess my Sports bow :3

Or!...... I got nothing

I've got a prop sword from 'The Mummy Returns' - I found it in an army surplus/ Random swords store. Best. Birthday. Ever.

an Issac clarke and Big daddy action figure...that as LED lights

also the "complet V for Vendtta"

Probably got to be my Trasnformers Grimlock and Sixshot toys that I kept hold back to when I was a kid. Granted the both of them are worn out (Grimlock is missing a tooth and I lost one of Sixshot gun) but they are both awesome.

I am waiting for a Fall of Cybertron Grimlock and a modern version of Sixshot.

I have a Autograph from these lovely bunch of Indie Rock Chicks...

...and I wouldn't trade a single damn thing for it.

Hmm...
Probably my looking glass, or one of my anime figurines.

An electric guitar, drums, a great looking jacket with the NERV logo on it, some spelling diplommas (that's not Crazy Awesome, but heh, I got 750 € in total with those :D), a telescope, an awesome amplifier, some posters (Pulp Fiction, Scarface, The Beatles, Aperture Science, Halo and Guinness beer (not that I drink, but the poster is quite nice)), my French and English diplommas (I'm Spanish), some shares of a French enterprise (which don't have any value at all, but they look nice on paper), The Bro Code and The Playbook, about 90 PS2 games and 15 XBOX 360 ones. Also, two computers (one of them isn't used at all, but I keep it just in case this one stops working). And two boxes (each one about 40 litres) full of LEGO's

And like 85% percent of this was paid via math, spelling and science competitions.
That's why my friends don't really call me lately ._.

Mine would have to be DR. Halseys Journal that you get in the collectors edition of Halo: Reach.

Very good read and all around awesome.

I got Fukurokuju, god of happiness, wealth and longevity. Ironically I got it from a Native American Novelty Shop, and no that's by no means the actual term I just don't remember what they called their place.

As you can see he's currently blessing my coffee with longevity. Not really, just used for scale perspective.

I dunno... maybe my full NATO hazmat suit. That thing is pretty awesome.

A coke bottle in a suit.

No, really.

Regnes:
I ordered this online about a year ago, when I saw it I knew I just had to have it.

Only thing is, I'm not sure if it is still in my possession, I was looking for it just to get a good laugh reading over the recipes, but I can't seem to find it. I fear it may have been thrown out, my parents didn't seem to find the book as amusing as I did, even though they knew it was a joke.

If i was your friend, i would recommend chinese takeaway. An know not chinese sperm takeaway. Crap.

Best thing i own, a replica Freddy glove from the Nightmare on Elm St movies. Its made of real leather and metal and welded and together. I can cut coke cans with it. Its awesome.

lRookiel:

Or!...... I got nothing

Another archer! Hi!

On that note, probably this:

I managed to shoot one arrow into the back of another, thus ruining two perfectly good arrows. However, it looks cool.

ChromaticWolfen:
Mine would have to be DR. Halseys Journal that you get in the collectors edition of Halo: Reach.

Very good read and all around awesome.

I am so jealous....

OT : I dunno.... My laptop?

I don't have it with me at the moment, but one of the original trade paperbacks of Transmetropolitan, signed by Warren Ellis and Darick Robertson, with a sketch of the chain-smoking cat on the inner cover.

Cobray M-11 fully rigged out. Reflex sight, laser, foregrip, tac sling, suppressor.

The ring of barrahir.

Nothing else really.

I have a steel replica of the Master Sword (Ocarina of Time version), that I picked up in a yard sale somewhere.

I was actually thinking about using my grinder to sharpen its blunt edge, but never got around to it.

Mortai Gravesend:
First thing that comes to mind is a 100+ year old cavalry saber. That's a pretty awesome thing to have. It beats out the less than a century old sword that was an award for a fencing tournament or something simply by being real. Now if only I could get it cleaned up -__-

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT try to clean it up yourself unless you really, really know what you're doing. Over the years I've seen a few people destroy the value of antique weapons by trying to do self-restoration jobs. Have it appraised before you do anything and if it's worth some $$$$ have the appraiser recommend someone who can restore it.

Either my laptop or my Para M1911 handgun. It just feels... RIGHT in the hand.

My Doctor Who scarf.

Hmm... well, I have a collection of rare/expensive anime DVDs, anime merchandise and shirts, and some figurines (Konata Izumi, Squid Girl, Black Rock Shooter, etc.)...

... I collect swords too! That's kinda cool...

... lotsa video-game related Lego sets...

...*sigh* I guess I have a lot of absurd things, but nothing really awesomely absurd...

I guess that would be my unicycle. I bought it on a whim, and I have absolutely no idea why. And I think I lost it somewhere... It's probably still in the house somewhere...

An original copy of Alice in Wonderland in hardback and signed.

I'm undecided, Its between my:
-top hat and cane
-crossbow
-weapons control system from a "FMA IA 58 Pucará"

J03bot:

lRookiel:

Or!...... I got nothing

I managed to shoot one arrow into the back of another, thus ruining two perfectly good arrows. However, it looks cool.

Very nice my friend did the exact same thing in competition once, even got in the paper since it was a small town.

I dont have any exciting objects, but the best is either my black les paul or my random katana.

I have to say my signed picture of Joe Kucan (Kane from C&C)

Shit ton of collectors items from various games?

I've got a 1982 UNC Blue Soda signed by Michael Jordan and Buzz Peterson...

I have a signed poster from the Bastion Crew.
That's all about it.
If it may count, I have the memory of being one of five people that have ever played a bass drum while planking upside down in Lucas Oil Stadium.

Not sure if I have too many awesome things.

A limited edition Zelda 25th year anniversary shirt.
A full LiverpoolFC baby clothing set (which my dad gave me when I turned 18 -.-)
The Green Barett which I successfully earned during my time in the army.

I guess those 3 are the things that would be most awesome for me even if they aren't soso awesome.

A box of AK47 ammo. Around 150 bullets all together. I s#!? you not.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked