Most absurdly awesome item in your possession?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

J03bot:

lRookiel:

I guess my Sports bow :3

I managed to shoot one arrow into the back of another, thus ruining two perfectly good arrows. However, it looks cool.

Is the "two arrows in one" called something special?
Because in Darts if someone throws one dart into the other it's called a "Robin Hood"
anything like that?

I have a large African wooden giraffe I named Heimdallr.
I'd like to see any of try to you beat that! xD

An Origami Batman that stands 10 inches tall. He even has a utility belt and pointy ears.

Well, most of my awesome stuff is Mobile Suit Gundam related. I think my assortment of "Most Awesome Thing(s)) would have to be my small collection of animation cels from the various series.

I also have one of the motion-activated beam saber toy things, but I don't hold that on the same level as actually having a piece of the show...

i have one of the original Don't Look Back vinyls by Boston.
i also have an American Pie LP.

My collectible "Aliens Chest-Burster". But hes not your average one, no....

HES GOT A TINY LUCHADOR MASK!

A first edition copy of I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream by Harlan Ellison, an antique pocket watch, and some Alfred Eisenstaedt prints.

Either my signed picture from Rise Against or my limited Rise Against vinyl that only exists in 1500 copies.

A home made lancer.

DAAANtheMAAAN:
Well, most of my awesome stuff is Mobile Suit Gundam related. I think my assortment of "Most Awesome Thing(s)) would have to be my small collection of animation cels from the various series.

I also have one of the motion-activated beam saber toy things, but I don't hold that on the same level as actually having a piece of the show...

Holy crap is that top one Shiro from 8th MS Team? :0
And do i spot a Gouf on the left?!?!?

x: you lucky son of a gun....

kouriichi:
My collectible "Aliens Chest-Burster". But hes not your average one, no....

HES GOT A TINY LUCHADOR MASK!

I must have this.

My item is a gold watch. But not just any gold watch, nay.... It's my great grandfather's watch. It must be some 80 years old now. It's the only thing my grandfather left specifically for me when he passed, and it's more than I could ever ask for.
It's so fucking classy, it makes Rolexes look like Mickey Mouse watches for kids.

Propably a fire extinguisher. It's not just the fact that it's an extinguisher, but the backstory and period that it reminds me of. 'T was brilliant.

Funny how everyone cares about jewelry and antiques for these kind of emotional values, but I care about a fire extinguisher.

A large penis-shaped salt shaker from Amsterdam. In retrospect I should've gotten a pepper shaker too so that I had a matching set for the dinner table.

I have my ticket from when I went to see Testament. What's quite so awesome about that (besides the fact it's fucking Testament)? It's signed, not by anyone from Testament, but by Chris Bowes from Alestorm, who we met in the que to get in.

A signed copy of the last Demonata book. Most of my friends came to the same signing, but the actual signing is completely different for each of us. One of my friends has a photo with Darren Shan from that day.
Oh, and one of my friends has the One Ring. But signed book!

kouriichi:

DAAANtheMAAAN:

Holy crap is that top one Shiro from 8th MS Team? :0
And do i spot a Gouf on the left?!?!?

x: you lucky son of a gun....

Indeed they are. I will say that they're not hard to get. You can get all kinds of cels on eBay.

My statue of Alduin from the collector's edition of Skyrim.

My mind.

Various interesting coins like my steel penny or my couple thousand year old chinese coins

Mortai Gravesend:
First thing that comes to mind is a 100+ year old cavalry saber. That's a pretty awesome thing to have. It beats out the less than a century old sword that was an award for a fencing tournament or something simply by being real. Now if only I could get it cleaned up -__-

Don't, for god's sake, DON'T clean it. A friend of mine had a sword just like yours and the Antique Roadshow came to town years ago. Before he went to get it appraised, his wife cleaned it so it would look nice. They got chewed out by the appraiser for devaluing it significantly. Take it to an expert first before doing anything.

On Topic: the closest thing I have is a bowie knife with a kukri-syle profile. It was my dad's from when he collected knives a few years ago. One day he asked if I wanted it.

Probably my Longsword or my Mossberg 100 ATR, but thats off the top of my head.

Sir!!!!!! That is AWESOME.

My ocarina collection and the full Wheel of Time series with the first book signed by Robert Jordan

AKIRA on VHS for only $0.95, as well as my dad's old Kumdo swords.
Also, a genuine bamboo shakuhachi that my mom bought my dad when they were dating. It's really nice, but I can't play it. :P

Hmm, well probably the coolest thing I own that isn't from some form of collectors edition is probably my war horn, made from a cows horn and carved in a traditional Scandinavian style, the best part? I can actually use it, which is surprisingly hard. Actually that's the coolest thing I own anyway.

In addition to that I have: The Noble Team statue and Halsey's journal from the Halo: Reach collectors edition, the codex box from the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood collectors edition, the Alduin statue and concept art book from the Skyrim collectors edition and finally, a Captain Morgan Bobblehead from the Alestorm - Back Through Time collectors edition (I also have the pendant but I bought that separately).

I'm also planning on getting a replica of King Robert's hammer from A Song of Ice and Fire in a couple of months.

My top hat.
Top hats are cool.

A Mosin-Nagant bolt action battle rifle from World War 2
To make things more interesting it's got the word "Germans" carved into the stock with 8 tally marks.

I have a dollar bill signed by the members of Psychostick framed in my room. Saw them play an unexpected show at Warped Tour and didn't have anything else for them to sign, but that makes it more funny/awesome/memorable that I just pulled a random dollar from my wallet for them.

EDIT: Also, I have the Baterang that came in the Arkham Asylum collectors edition that I've modified to actually come off the stand so that I can actually throw it at my friend when he comes into my room.

My remote controlled snake. I bought it a couple of Christmases ago to scare my mother but it's still awesome.

My flail imageIt looks like that, but with a leather wrapped handle.

J03bot:

lRookiel:

I guess my Sports bow :3

Or!...... I got nothing

I managed to shoot one arrow into the back of another, thus ruining two perfectly good arrows. However, it looks cool.

I did that with a dart and both are still stuck in the dart board (sorry, I don't have a pic)

A Classic long sword from the late 12th century or early 13th century. It only has a light coat of rust that I am afraid to remove, but it can still cut.

My poison tipped African spear my great-uncle brought back from Uganda in the 60's although I really don't wave it around as I think it's still potent.

i have a charles hubert skeleton pocket watch and a 40 year old london fog trench coat. they are freaking sweet.

I have two CD's I love: First, an autographed copy of Mitsuko Uchida conducting and preforming some Mozart Concertos, and a copy of John Ogdon playing Busoni's Piano Concerto and other works.

But the best thing I own is a James Dean rubber duckie (though it looks kinda like the Fonz)

my bike (not mine in the pic but the same model)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked