Am I wrong to want this girl to be punched in the face?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

no.

what is the moral of the story? people are dicks. or cunts in that case.
idiocy knows no gender.
if the roles were reversed, how would you react?
i propose we judge this situation in a..... unisex manner.....

dr Neonit recommends dumping her ass. supplement it with high dose of spreading the news for maximum effect.

should work for both sexes.....

That chick has strange priorities.

She gets perfume in a scent she hates (maybe he doesn't know what brand/scent she likes?) and her first thought is "OMG he's cheating!!!!"? Seriously? She couldn't just say "Thanks for the perfume, but I'd rather have gotten something else" before rummaging through his bank statement? Then she throws a little fit over flowers one day late, even though it may have taken a day for the florist to get certain flowers fresh and arrange them? Or maybe he thought she'd like the surprise.

*sighs* She doesn't deserve a punch to the face, but she could use a sound slapping followed by a good break-up from the BF.

Off Topic: My husband gets rather creative on Valentine's Day since I'm not much of a flowers/jewelery girl. He'll write his own poetry, link silly/romantic things from youtube, or buy goofy V-day related things that often go unused. He knows I'll love him regardless of gifts on one particular day because there's nobody else I can think of who would fight away nurses with needles when I reach my limit of having blood drawn.

Okay, so he may not ACTUALLY keep the nurses away if they're looking for something important, but it means the world to hear that he'll have my back like that.

Zack Alklazaris:

A-holes come in all races, gender, and size. There is no specific group for it.

This.
A guy is an asshole = that guy is and asshole
A woman is an asshole = all women are selfish cunts

That kind of thinking is why feminism still has a purpose. I'm not going to quote specific people because I'm not trying to drag this into one of THOSE arguments but I feel it's worth mentioning.

OP: The guy should break up with her. She doesn't appreciate what he does for her and she doesn't trust him, end of.

SaneAmongInsane:
The girl is COMPLETELY unapologetic about her suspection, arguing that (and I'm quoting) "It's stupid to give someone flowers the day after valentines day anyway" and "Maybe he'll learn in the future."

Bitch radio show host asks, upon being told by the girl she'll stop by her job to collect the flowers ("Since their going to be dead in a couple days anyway") "So you have a job where you can just show up whenever you want?"

Girl responds "Actually, I work for my father, and I hate it, so I do a bad job on purpose..."

Remove Chivalry from the equation, if you believe in it, this person is a disgusting human being am I right?

Wow, what a bitch. I was just going to quote the quote about giving flowers on the 15th of February. To that I say it's bullshit to do extra-special things for your significant other only on Valentines Day, a Birthday and, X-mas (assuming you celebrate the last one). If you love someone enough, you don't need Hallmark to tell you when to tell your beloved how you feel.

On topic though, yeah, that woman sounds like kind of a bitch. I don't know who she is in her normal day-to-day life so maybe she secretly wants to rescue orphans using the love of rainbows but geeze...I don't see how people like that get into relationships in the first place.

Edit: My internet decided to crap out so there's a decent chance that this will be posted twice...

Well, women want equality, right?

And if it was a guy doing and saying that bullshit, i would smack him in the head until i knock the stupid out of him.

So no, not wrong to want to punch her.

Colour-Scientist:

Zack Alklazaris:

A-holes come in all races, gender, and size. There is no specific group for it.

This.
A guy is an asshole = that guy is and asshole
A woman is an asshole = all women are selfish cunts

That kind of thinking is why feminism still has a purpose. I'm not going to quote specific people because I'm not trying to drag this into one of THOSE arguments but I feel it's worth mentioning.

OP: The guy should break up with her. She doesn't appreciate what he does for her and she doesn't trust him, end of.

XKCD has a comic for every situation.

Though I believe that the concept is out-dated in terms of women, at least in most of the Western world.
Well... I hope it is.

NuclearShadow:
Oy this is going to get me in trouble if any women read this but its the truth.
The most selfish women live in our society. I want to make it clear that it isn't all women but my god it is the majority of them. We have steered our women into feelings of self entitlement and to be completely selfish while ignoring others feelings. The younger the woman the worse it seems to get too.

Now I actually don't even blame the women for this, it is a society issue and it is taught to them. Women are being more and more geared towards that very type of behavior in the original post while men seem to be getting less "manly" for a lack of a better word and simply just putting up with it. This is where we are socially evolving.

If you want to see a good and decent woman go where life isn't easy in the world. You will see women who work 10x harder than the average western woman. Who appreciate everything they work for and their significant other does for them. They are respectful and never feel entitled to things that they did not earn. Not only will you see what you would swear are perfect women but if you treat one of them like you do one from here you are the greatest man in their eyes. The only difference is they actually deserve to be treated so highly.

I will not be surprised if I get called names for this or called sexist because I think a woman should be judged by her quality and not just put upon a pedestal and treated like a queen simply because she is a woman.

No, I'm going to call your comment sexist because you just said that most women in my life, myself included, is an ungrateful bitch because of where I'm from.
Oh, and I get bonus bitch points for my being a young woman!

How about you *gasp* get to know people before declaring them entitled and selfish?
Is that really to much to ask?

And back at the OP, don't waste your time. When you're in a situation where you know you're going to get angry, just avoid it.
Which I am doing a terrible job of right now, honestly, because I knew I would encounter a bunch of comments with negative stereotypes of my gender...
Yeah, I'm going to go now.

I would state my opinion on the matter, but I'm a woman and, as we all know, all women are self-centered, attention-whoring, vapid cunts who only view men as wallets to leech on 'til a better wallet man comes along so I guess my opinion is void, huh?

Seriously, can we have one single thread mentioning a woman being an asshole that doesn't devolve into "all women (oooh, I'm sorry, I mean most women) are bitches who are out to screw over the good guys" within the first few posts? Just one? I mean, you don't see me using quotes from a few of the lovely gentlemen in this very thread to deduce that "all guys are misogynistic assholes who only think women are good for anything if they shut up and put out".

Of course, I am a woman, so I should get back in the kitchen and stop ruining the forums for all of you charming young men. I'm sorry if I just completely trailed off into something only vaguely related to the topic at hand, but this shit just kinda grinds my gears. I guess I must be on my period.

Now, on topic: She's an asshole. There are a lot of assholes in the world. That doesn't mean she should get punched in the face, though, because that will not solve anything. What she should get is fired and dumped.

I want to punch her in the face as well, repeatedly

Azaradel:

Seriously, can we have one single thread mentioning a woman being an asshole that doesn't devolve into "all women (oooh, I'm sorry, I mean most women) are bitches who are out to screw over the good guys" within the first few posts? Just one? I mean, you don't see me using quotes from a few of the lovely gentlemen in this very thread to deduce that "all guys are misogynistic assholes who only think women are good for anything if they shut up and put out".

Umm... I don't know how you got that from any most of the posts I've seen in this thread.
Especially the first few posts.

OT: She definitely deserves something. Namely a massive and devistating dump.

Binnsyboy:
I've been paying too much attention to Barney on How I Met Your Mother...

Impossible. The fact that you think that indicates you haven't embodied Barney Stinson like you're supposed to.

OT: I hope to God she's above the Mendoza line. She's pretty crazy so she'd have to be at least an 8 to meet the line. But no, punch her all you want, she's a cunt.

Life itself is going to punch this girl in the face soon enough. Quite possibly with a jackhammer.

LOL. You think I'd be chivalrous?

That tart would feel the burn of my boot as I kicked her out had she been my significant other.

Quantum Roberts:
See, in this situation I'm just wondering who the bigger idiot is: The Idiot? or the Idiot who is dating the Idiot?

This.

The man in this scenario cannot be unaware that he is dating a spoiled entitled brat, yes she is a cunt but at the same time he is an idiot.

Spartan1362:
Umm... I don't know how you got that from any most of the posts I've seen in this thread.

I'll be fair and admit that I may be a bit harsh because the generalization that if one woman is a bitch, all women are bitches just kinda irritates me, for some odd reason.

Second sentence in the fourth post:

Really pisses me off is that most women make up excuses for pulling this kind of crap.

A few women do it = most women do it
Yep. Totally fair.

Shawn MacDonald:
Really pisses me off is that most women make up excuses for pulling this kind of crap.

Whoah! Back up a moment there, Trigger!

Most women don't pull this kind of crap, let alone make excuses for it. Just because one idiotic woman does, doesn't say anything about the rest of us!

Azaradel:

Spartan1362:

I'll be fair and admit that I may be a bit harsh because the generalization that if one woman is a bitch, all women are bitches just kinda irritates me, for some odd reason.

Yep. Totally fair.

Depends on how you interpret his statement.

I'll reword it for how I interpreted it.

What really pisses me off is that most women who pull this kind of crap make excuses to try get out of it.

My husband and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day...we celebrate the half-off candy and pink bears for the 3 or so days after it.

I don't think anything else needs to be said here about the original topic except: You don't always need to have a 'right' reason to punch someone who's being a massive bitch, I find a left uppercut to be just as effective.

...though I did punch someone's head off after teleporting behind the once, so I should be careful.

The Unworthy Gentleman:

Binnsyboy:
I've been paying too much attention to Barney on How I Met Your Mother...

Impossible. The fact that you think that indicates you haven't embodied Barney Stinson like you're supposed to.

OT: I hope to God she's above the Mendoza line. She's pretty crazy so she'd have to be at least an 8 to meet the line. But no, punch her all you want, she's a cunt.

You're right. Of course you're right.

I'll be back in a minute, I just need to seek guidance from my copy of the Bro Code and then apologize to my suit...

Bloodtrozorx:

Quantum Roberts:
See, in this situation I'm just wondering who the bigger idiot is: The Idiot? or the Idiot who is dating the Idiot?

This.

The man in this scenario cannot be unaware that he is dating a spoiled entitled brat, yes she is a cunt but at the same time he is an idiot.

It depends whether she's like that to his face, though. She could just venomously bitch about him behind his back, and be nothing but "love hugs" and "trouser-friendly kisses" when he's in the room.

This is a Valentine's Day thread. I cleaned it up accordingly.

Spartan1362:

Azaradel:

Yep. Totally fair.

Depends on how you interpret his statement.

I'll reword it for how I interpreted it.

What really pisses me off is that most women who pull this kind of crap make excuses to try get out of it.

Point taken.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of a doubt and assume that I could simply be misinterpreting the statement, but if that is the case, I'm going to say that the sentence should have been worded differently to have his point come across more clearly.

Punching is too extreme. A good strong slap is just right. Maybe also a spit in the face. Or better yet, a dump in her panty drawer. Hits harder than a slap, yet nobody is physically hurt.

shes one dumb woman, not only did she accuse her boyfriend of cheating but looked at his bank details behind his back and then admits to not only skipping work for this farse, but also that she does an aweful job at work on purpose dispite it being her dad's business.

if i was her boyfriend, i'd dump her. if i was her father i would fire her.

she needs to mature some more.

Binnsyboy:

Bloodtrozorx:

Quantum Roberts:

This.

It depends whether she's like that to his face, though. She could just venomously bitch about him behind his back, and be nothing but "love hugs" and "trouser-friendly kisses" when he's in the room.

This is a Valentine's Day thread. I cleaned it up accordingly.

Touché good sir. I hadn't considered that. It is rather easy to be blinded by a pretty face and "trouser-friendly kisses".

Most men are dicks, and most women are cunts.

Just bookmarked that link. If someone ever asks me why I've not dated or ever will, I'll just click it and let the question asker listen.

A punch is unnecessary. I'd just take a dump in her tampon box and replace her birth control pills with tic-tacs.

smithy_2045:
Stupid people say ignorant and/or selfish things?! Stop the presses!

THIS! THIS! THIS! OH DEAR LORDY THIS!!! If this gal was a sane and normal person should would not be very entertaining, and therefore would not have been selected to be on the radio.

hahahahahaaa but seriously don't punch her, we need to get a team to film her 24/7, the stuff she says is pure comedy gold.

Listening to the recording: anyone who uses the 'craptastic' is automatically a moron. Also, I kinda laughed when she said 'I need to find out who he sent these flowers to...it was definitely to some hoe.' Well, she's not wrong. I like how she doesn't see the contradiction when, after saying 'I'm gonna find out who he sent these flowers to, then I'm gonna kill her. Then I'm gonna kill him,' she says 'I am the nicest person. I do everything for everyone else.'

Please, punch her once for me as well.

Seriously, it's one thing to be suspicious of someone when they are acting strange or out of the ordinary. It's another to be completely paranoid and untrustworthy of someone you claim to love and trust. If there is something that is bothering you, go straight to the source; don't rely on anyone else to get the truth. If the person denies anything, then you need to take their word; if it turns out that they continue to act strangely, then you might have some grounds to be suspicious.

On the flip side, someone who becomes suspicious of someone else(and completely out of the blue), it is often the case that the accuser might have something to hide, and their guilty conscious is causing them to lash out and seek faults in their significant other, in an attempt to justify their actions.

These are the type of people who need to grow up or be alone forever because they will never trust anyone and that paranoia will either drive their current partner away or cause them to cheat over nothing.

Valentine's day is a fucking crock anyways. A more honest name would be Gifts for Sex Exchange Day, which exposes how shallow the supposed holiday actually is.

That bitch needs a backhand, and a lesson in sandwich making.

People like that are whats wrong with the world

I just hope her boyfriend and dad were listening

Erana:

NuclearShadow:
Oy this is going to get me in trouble if any women read this but its the truth.
The most selfish women live in our society. I want to make it clear that it isn't all women but my god it is the majority of them. We have steered our women into feelings of self entitlement and to be completely selfish while ignoring others feelings. The younger the woman the worse it seems to get too.

Now I actually don't even blame the women for this, it is a society issue and it is taught to them. Women are being more and more geared towards that very type of behavior in the original post while men seem to be getting less "manly" for a lack of a better word and simply just putting up with it. This is where we are socially evolving.

If you want to see a good and decent woman go where life isn't easy in the world. You will see women who work 10x harder than the average western woman. Who appreciate everything they work for and their significant other does for them. They are respectful and never feel entitled to things that they did not earn. Not only will you see what you would swear are perfect women but if you treat one of them like you do one from here you are the greatest man in their eyes. The only difference is they actually deserve to be treated so highly.

I will not be surprised if I get called names for this or called sexist because I think a woman should be judged by her quality and not just put upon a pedestal and treated like a queen simply because she is a woman.

No, I'm going to call your comment sexist because you just said that most women in my life, myself included, is an ungrateful bitch because of where I'm from.
Oh, and I get bonus bitch points for my being a young woman!

How about you *gasp* get to know people before declaring them entitled and selfish?
Is that really to much to ask?

And back at the OP, don't waste your time. When you're in a situation where you know you're going to get angry, just avoid it.
Which I am doing a terrible job of right now, honestly, because I knew I would encounter a bunch of comments with negative stereotypes of my gender...
Yeah, I'm going to go now.

Hey, I was driving to school and I heard the pitch for this I was like "Right on, this'll be good for a laugh. Maybe the cheater will curse on air and then girl will cry" ya know... Good fun.

This girl's reaction to it had me so flabbergasted that I just had to share it, it's so horrible.

SaneAmongInsane:
...well male-cohort with a lisp...

I think he's gay. /whispers

OT: I was giving her the benefit of the doubt until I she started bitching that she isn't going to get the flowers. Short answer: She sounds really immature, like a Kardashian. I don't watch the Kardashians because I avoid filling my life with The Stupid (as in things that are so stupid that it's become its own noun). Take a deep breath and move on my friend.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked