2.3% (6)
2.3% (6)
Other
16.2% (42)
16.2% (42)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Your favorite current Cartoon Network cartoon

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Cartoon Network has been working with several new cartoons as of late, some of you know this and others well......
Whatever, point is they have great programming on now (besides jonny test and some others)
and what of the new stuff is your favorite.

Out of those list, I had watch most of them except for MAD and Generator Rex.
Anyway I voted for Adventure Time since that show is awesome. Season 3 is over at the moment however I am now looking forward to the return of Young Justice which I read the new episode is out soon.

chose adventure time
would have said young justice but its constantly delayed

bahumat42:
chose adventure time

Yeah I know, itll be back soon.
takes a lot to animate I think but really good quality for a cartoon.

Scarim Coral:
Anyway I voted for Adventure Time since that show is awesome. Season 3 is over at the moment however I am now looking forward to the return of Young Justice which I read the new episode is out soon.

Should give generator rex a try, I really like its premise, story progression and characters. Its from the creators of THE ORIGINAL ben 10(the one i liked) although its story is a bit darker than it as it should be.
Also mad is surprisingly humorous at times. This is one of the best tributes to memes I think

CODE-D:

bahumat42:
chose adventure time

i appreciate the high quality and the time it takes to make it. But one the other hand id prefer they release full arcs. if super hero squad can manage it (yeah i went there) young justice should be able too.

I chose 'Other' because I honestly can't choose between Regular Show and Adventure Time.

CODE-D:

Scarim Coral:

Should give generator rex a try, I really like its premise, story progression and characters. Its from the creators of THE ORIGINAL ben 10(the one i liked) although its story is a bit darker than it as it should be.
Also mad is surprisingly humorous at times. This is one of the best tributes to memes I think

I have seen those two shows but I choose not to watch more of it. Yeah I like the premise to Generator Rex but I dislike the main character (too arrogant for my taste) and I never like Ben 10 in the first place. I do admit however when it is on TV I do check it out since my mate does like it.
I only watch the MAD shorts like the one you posted and the recent ponies parodies but not the show itself. I guess I only watch it when the sketch is relevent to what I have seen.

The new Thundercats is one of my favorite shows, so I have to go with that.

I love Adventure Time. I think it's hilarious and sometimes I wonder how they can get away with some of that stuff on CN

The fact that I don't recognise most of the shows on this list makes me feel old.

bahumat42:

CODE-D:

bahumat42:
chose adventure time

i appreciate the high quality and the time it takes to make it. But one the other hand id prefer they release full arcs. if super hero squad can manage it (yeah i went there) young justice should be able too.

Agreed. While I do understand that higher animation quality mean more time but I still hate that production work style (work half of the season and then take a break to do the rest). I rather wait longer for them to finish the enture season first since even Avatar: The Last Airbender can do it (well except for the final season).

I haven't watched anything since Xiaolin Showdown... but that's because I no longer had the channel! Xiaolin Showdown was flipping awesome though! One of my favourite cartoons ever!

astrav1:
The new Thundercats is one of my favorite shows, so I have to go with that.

I really tried to like it but I just can't for one reason. With the possible exception of Snow from Final Fantasy XIII, Tygra is the biggest douch in the history of the universe and his very presence prevents me from enjoying it.

I prefer the Hub.
<_<
>_>
but if I had to pick one on Cartoon Network, I'd pick Adventure Time, since I've seen a few episodes and it looks awesome

A combination of Ben 10, Generator Rex, and Young Justice

The Amazing World of Gumball is my favorite, next to Adventure Time.

Mystery Incorperated is good. Really good. Like, better than the original 60's one.

Regular show and Young Justice are great as well but my favorite is Adventure Time. Its the right about of funny and action I need in a cartoon.

The only one I havnt seen out of the list is the New Thundercats. Is it any good?

I love Regular Show, with Adventure Time in a close second.

Regular Show hands down. But Gumball and Adventure Time are tied for second

Adventure Time all day, erry day.

Only show I regularly watch is Young Justice. Its a shame that they are mutilating its release schedule with multiple hiatus.

Generator Rex, with Ninjalgo at second place.

Though I mostly watch shows from the Hub nowadays, or World's dumbest.

"sniff sniff" I miss shows from the old days, like Xiaoli Showdown, the organial Ben 10 series, Teen Titans, I miss them all, hmm i wonder where I can find dvds.

Haven't watched Cartoon Network since I was 11 or something.
Think I thought Johnny Bravo was frickin' awesome.

CODE-D:
they have great programming on now (besides jonny test and some others)

Tell me about it, Jonny Test is pure vile. I feel insulted for the little kids that the show is aimed at.

I went with Regular Show, I like just a little bit more than Adventure Time. Not really a fan of anything else on the list but I don't watch any of them to say whether they are bad or not. Except Scooby Doo, I've always hated Scooby Doo shows.

Scarim Coral:

bahumat42:

CODE-D:

Agreed. While I do understand that higher animation quality mean more time but I still hate that production work style (work half of the season and then take a break to do the rest). I rather wait longer for them to finish the enture season first since even Avatar: The Last Airbender can do it (well except for the final season).

i forgot theres a new avatar this year
*squueee*

TO THE INTERNET!

Regular Show and Adventure Time. Those are the only shows I sit and watch with my little brother.

the only thing I ever watch regularly on Cartoon network was Aqua Teen Hunger Force... tho now I just watch it online

I respect Adventure time but I don't watch it. Regular Show on the other hand is pure gold.

The way I see it is:

Regular show is a resistance against bad shows holding out against the onslaught of shit CN has been creating. Adventure time and young justice are allies but they are not essential to the return of CN's greatness.

DanielBrown:
Haven't watched Cartoon Network since I was 11 or something.
Think I thought Johnny Bravo was frickin' awesome.

Same here actually.

I'm not too familiar with what they have now, but I can bet most of the stuff treats it's audience like babies like nearly every modern day kids show.

Powerpuff Girls had goddamn blood in it, and Johnny Bravo was so politically uncorrect it was unreal.

You will never see any of those in kid programs now, no wonder why kids nowadays much prefer going out smashing up telephone boxes, smoking and drinking white lightning, and terrorising old ladies than to sit at home and watch cartoons.

I choose 'Adventure time' because it's glorious. (I kind of hate 'MAD', although that might have more to do with a strong loyalty to CRACKED magazine, and the ole' school rivalry they had than actually enjoy-ability of programming)

I chose other because I'm an old geezer who stopped watching it when they took the Toonami block off the air. And what I did have the misfortune to see at random times was so hilariously bad (adventure time), my brain immediately shut down to protect my psyche.

Now get off my lawn you whippersnappers!

Metalocalypse & ATHF are still in the lead for me...Squidbillies is usually right near the top too though. I don't watch the kiddie cartoons on CN however.

CODE-D:
Cartoon Network has been working with several new cartoons as of late, some of you know this and others well......
Whatever, point is they have great programming on now (besides jonny test and some others)
and what of the new stuff is your favorite.

Gasp! How can you even watch that station anymore?

and... and lets not forget..

pshhh, can you even consider the choices that you gave as decent?

I am very indecisive about Adventure Time and Regular Show, as I highly enjoy them both, but I think I'll vote for Regular Show, because it reminds me of the good ol' days of Adult Swim and because it kinda reminds me of myself in my last job :P

Also, surprisingly, Ben 10 has gotten a lot much better as time passes, the show matured a lot since the campiness of the first couple of seasons and Generator Rex isn't too shaby, I like the fact that he's a latin "hero" without any single stereotype, also I like the design of the monsters and the overall feeling of the show not taking itself too seriously, kinda like Spider-Man, without being Spider-Man.

As for some of the other (kinda) older shows, I'd really like to see a return of Symbionic Titan, seriously, Gendy Tartakovski is a man of pure genious and, right along with Samurai Jack, it has ben the best thing he's ever made.

So yeah, I've been a huge fan of Cartoon Network my entire life, after all these years, it's the only kid's station I don't feel ashamed of watching and I still enjoy most if their shows, despite taking a kinda different route since the "good ol' days" (end of the 90's, begginnings of 2000's).

Heck, I feel much more ashamed of watching MTV than CN itself.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked