Your ultimate goal in life?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Become a respected game designer and developer; see my ideas bring people joy and inspiration.

Believe it or not, this has been my ultimate goal ever since I played Mario 64 when I was four.

My ultimate goal in life is to help bring about the singularity. I either want to see life as we know it become transcendent or I watch it be destroyed.

To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me and hear the lamentation of their woman.

But seriously, no idea. Just enjoy my time.

My ultimate goal in life is to live till I die. YaY morbid humor

Current objectives;
- keep children alive
- keep job
- become a teacher

ultimately if i can keep myself out of a retirement home i'll be happy.

To quote most rappers out there: "Fuck bitches, get money". Seriously, though, I pretty much just want to live life and have fun, that's about it.

Get a well paid job that satisfies me in that I feel I have a high degree of competence at my job, meet a woman who can put up with me and I with her with the aims of getting married and possibly kids down the line and with what whatever influence I have try and make the world around me a bit better.

I'm rather boring.

Ultimate? No idea
But my current one is to watch several people's relationships that I know fall apart and laugh at them for being such dicks about it. Oh sweet delicious irony.

Love, and to be the King of Games.

I.e. making games and rising to a position where I will buy all the big publishers so I can destroy them. But that probably won't happen. I'll settle for running my own game company and not being a dick about it.

Get out of college with a nice degree, find a nice job, get a nice salary doing something that I like, invest money in things I need & like.

To be able to buy a set of Wrist-Watch Walkie-Talkies like my icon always used in the (at the time) outdated comic strips that I read when I was a kid in the 80s. Yes, I'm talking about Dick Tracy's wrist watch. Small, compact, but it was a walkie-talkie. I have yet to find one accurate enough for myself and another that *did not have a limited range* on it.

At the moment I guess it's to have a lady. I don't care about money that much, as long as I can afford to live and drink heavily that's fine. I have no idea what kind of job I want so yeah, at the moment I just want to be in a healthy and happy relationship. If that happens all the other things you're meant to do in life wont matter.

I have all sorts of other things I want. I want to be in a band (big or not, I don't care. I just want to play) and I want to live a life where I can continue reading, gaming, drinking and listening to music for as long as I possibly can. Those things would be nice too.

Open a massively successful bar in Aus with a couple of mates.
Realistically, have a solid job as head chef somewhere with a nice wife/civil partner and some cool kids. Also to retain my geekiness.

Aetheora:
As the title says :3

I recently discovered today that my Ultimate Goal is to do something to change the ways of Child Abuse. Meaning, I want to help those who are abused, prevent abusive happenings from going on, and anything in that general area. I wanna make a difference in this field, cause I can't stand to see minors subjected to such pain.

Anyways, how bout you guys?

Wow, that's really aspirational of you. The closest I've done to that is help out my schools anti bullying campaign.

Personally I live in the moment and am rather easily satisfied. I tend to set up little goals for myself, right now I want to get a new fish for my aquarium. That's it. Maybe I should re-evaluate.

I want to learn how to play the Piano, and to fly a Helicopter. Those are my only two goals.

Just ultimate happiness. Get a good family, amazing job, learn Russian. Basically it really.

Ultimately (ie, when The Man comes around) the end result should be that I enjoyed myself.
But, in the short term, I'm aiming for pro wrestler.

-Wait until the japanese invent giant robots.
-Aquire such a robot
-???
-Pierce the heavens

Ultimate goal. Hmmm.

Normally, I'd say it's to get fluent in Japanese but there's something else...

I want to become a master of Wing Chun!

Buy first house this year.
Buy 2nd house in 5-10 years. Rent out second house.
Use 2nd house as collateral for business loan in another 10 years.
Open my own cafe.
Tell pointlessly angry customer who wants to see the manager that I own the place and to gtfo

Be Awesome.....

Why? Do i need anything else?

I've decided not to have an ultimate goal in life.

I have some optional checkpoints that go something along the lines of "become rich and influential", but those are just meaningless things to accomplish for fun.
Also, I'm going to learn proper swordsmanship. Because everyone's got to have a hobby, and I don't think my usual petty evil will cut it.

To say, as the life drains from my dying body, "Thank fuck thats over"

Wow. Look at all you responsible people.

Similar to the movie Office Space, my goal is to eventually reach the point where it's perfectly acceptable for me to sit on my ass and do nothing all day. I want to have enough money to never have to worry about anything ever again, and I want to sit outside on a porch preferably in a super nice apartment complex and smoke weed all day.

If that doesn't happen, I'm fine with starting a crime Syndicate.

To get a wife, stay married with her all my life happily, and to make 2-13 kids.

Yep to catch all of the little bastards. If I can do that I have probably achieved more than most could have.

Heinrich843:
To be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause.

(To catch them all.)

Fixed

OT: My ultimate goal is to watch my wife die of old age. Doing so would require loving someone wholeheartedly who loved me back just as much, if not more, and it would spare her the pain of seeing me die.

The sad thing is, I've already done it.

Aetheora:
As the title says :3

I recently discovered today that my Ultimate Goal is to do something to change the ways of Child Abuse. Meaning, I want to help those who are abused, prevent abusive happenings from going on, and anything in that general area. I wanna make a difference in this field, cause I can't stand to see minors subjected to such pain.

Anyways, how bout you guys?

Edit: Hehe, wow, didn't think this would be so popular so fast! Just to clarify, I am living in the now as well, but I am planning ahead, like my career and stuff. This is just a goal I hope to achieve at SOME time in the course of my life. Doesn't mean I'm dedicating ALL of my time to it. It's just something I hope to make happen some time in the future ^.^

That is a very noble goal my freind I salute you.

Ot: i havnt had a job for about a year now and I just want to get back into work, can't really see past that right now

Get a job I don't hate. Watch things. Meet a female that's an alright human being who is willing to spend time with me indefinitely.

With my luck I'll probably figure out what I actually want to do with my life when I'm crazy old. Probably like 10.73 seconds before I die.

In the mean time I'm just gonna try to eat every flavor of icecream.

Glademaster:

Yep to catch all of the little bastards. If I can do that I have probably achieved more than most could have.

You never will, because THEY'RE ALWAYS ADDING MORE!

Well it's pretty broad but I want to make the world better, overthrow the tyrant leaders, human rights everywhere, vaccinate the diseased, bring food to the poor countries, etc.
To do this I'd have to become a major world leader and I have no idea how to go about doing that.

OlasDAlmighty:
With my luck I'll probably figure out what I actually want to do with my life when I'm crazy old. Probably like 10.73 seconds before I die.

In the mean time I'm just gonna try to eat every flavor of icecream.

Glademaster:

You never will, because THEY'RE ALWAYS ADDING MORE!

That is why I aspire to do the impossible.

To get a house and pass on my genetics.very simple goals.

anything else is a side objective

Well, at the moment I'm aiming for either a medical doctorate or, failing that, a full-time paramedic job. We'll see how the introduction test for medicine works out in summer.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked