What's the story behind your avatar?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Gundam Unicorn. The camouflaged Neo Zeon remnant "Sleeves" ship Garencieres comes under fire from a Londo Bell Clop class cruiser. Captain Suberoa Zinnerman orders pilot Marida Cruz to launch in the Kshatriya and fend off the three chasing mobile suits. Marida funnelrapes two of Jegans [one of them pictured].

Not much story behind why I got it. Just grabbed it after I wanted something more iconic than my "Attempting to give a shit"-avatar I had before, but it comes from a party when I was 17 years old(22 now). A friend later on decided to photoshop it a bit and that was the result.

The rail tracer from Baccano, like him I am totally in the belief that I am basically god anything I want to do I can do and no one can stop me, but once life ends for me so to does it end for everyone else. ;)

Not really just liked his badass approach to life.

It's one of my own creations/ideas, so I used it for my avatar.
I want to eventually do an animated one, but that's lots of work.

It's the hacker emblem. A glider from Conway's Game of Life.

It's one of the various drawings I post on my blog. It was meant to be a gif of me cutting my head off with a chainsaw, but I couldn't resize it.

To many comics = Red Robin avatar.

Hm... This could go in two ways. I'll let you decide which one is more appropriate.

A dalek.. a picture I took whilst in our town centre because it was right outside McDonalds around christmas c:
And IDK.. just wanted a new avatar and thought it'd be a good one.

I like naruto. simple enough. I took a screen shot from watching a fan sub with Tobi saying "I have considerable power" which if anyone else who likes naruto will tell you, its a vast understatement.

axton and his turret, I love borderlands and I am so looking forward to borderlands 2, its all I can think about right now.

Dir en grey is my favorite band and their singer Kyo is a beast of a man standing at only five feet something. the man could care less what the proper way to sing is onstage and instead goes all out express the gist of the song. he has incredible range and is a force both in studio and recordings and live shows. my tremendous admiration for him has led me to use a picture of him as my avatar.

A friend of mine's friend drew it.

I picked it up, as it's Boone riding a dinosaur at gunpoint.

Fuck yeah!

edit

Alucard of Hellsing Ultimate, a series of OVA's that have come out to try to tell the complete story of the manga series. Alucard also remains one of, if not the most, over-powered character in all of anime next to Goku, simply chose it because i like Alucard.

That's really all there is to it, kinda boring i know but...well, it's how it happened.

That's my Ork Warboss all painted up. I chose it mainly because it was the only thing I had on hand that was something I had made.

Mine is Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You shouting out pi to over a hundred places. There is one point in the game he does this so I went to that part, copied it down, found a place on the internet with him in the correct pose, typed up the numbers, pasted them and him into paint and added a background. Ended up taking a couple hours but only because MS Paint sucks. In any case I don't think it particularly represents me because I don't shout like that and I don't like math that much but he is my favorite character from possibly my favorite game, so yeah. Crazy avatar made.

After playing a lot of ODST I suppose I just thought that the superintendent was kinda cute =P

I enjoy the persona 3 fes game, and find that the character minato arisato (cause i had to goto the manga for a defined personality), Junpei Iori, and Akihiko Sanada represent myself, my friekd jake, and my friend ryan respectively to a tee.

A personal favourite expression from the comic The Boys, it showed great character complexity.

One day, I decided to take a picture of what I'm doing in college: eating snacks and sitting in my room.

It's the logo for the Missionary Church of Kopimism. As a life-long agnostic, it's the only religion that has ever spoken to me. Spread the gospel!

It's my heavy metal band's album cover, and is also gaming related so I figure it's the perfect fit for the site.

http://go2load.net/user/go2bodya/images/music/FinalStageGameOver2010.jpg - here's a better look if you're curious.

It's me in a dark room under a dim light.

This is one of the stock avatars, but then thenumberthirteen was kind enough to make me a modified version is person, while waiting for the start of Escapism Halloween a while back...

It's Ermin Rommel! I have great respect for the man, and the fact that he was just about the only German General who never had war crimes committed under his watch. Not only that, but he was a damn good tactician too.

its alucard showing edward how fuck-mothering vampires are supposed to look

Infernai:
Alucard of Hellsing Ultimate, a series of OVA's that have come out to try to tell the complete story of the manga series. Alucard also remains one of, if not the most, over-powered character in all of anime next to Goku, simply chose it because i like Alucard.

That's really all there is to it, kinda boring i know but...well, it's how it happened.

he is so over-powered he needs a power-down on a regular basis to stop him devouring the planet

I was on a Clone Wars bender and I think Cad Bane is a badass.

So I made him my avatar.

I like Torakaka, because she's a cooler, less annoying version of Taokaka.

It's from the JibJab Barrack Obama song from back in 2008. I liked it so much I decided to get the good people at the Avatar store to make me this .gif!

It's a commission i made, it's one of my ShadowRun character. A Night One Chalanging Technomancer

Dead End from Tekkaman Blade 2. One of the only characters worth a damn. Plus, I like the green hair and fact that he looks like a girl. >.>

I made it, rockin the MS paint, it's a realist cartoon Naga-ette from Chrono Trigger, I just thought the sprites were awful unsexy for what were essentially succubi, fantasy edition

So, whats the story behind the search bar? :P To answer your question, It's Solaire with a clever caption, simple as that.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked