Virgin or Experienced Individual?
Virgin
54.8% (409)
54.8% (409)
Experienced Individual
28.1% (210)
28.1% (210)
I don't know, it's a dumbass question for dumbasses...
17% (127)
17% (127)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: You're a virgin, would you rather your first time be with another virgin or someone with experience?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Kendarik:

Ursus Buckler:
Experienced. I know of two virgins who had to have operations after they had sex because the girl's pussy was so tight that it caused the guy major injury.

Good lord, how young were they? lol

About 16? It's true what they say, patience is definitely a virtue, and cuts down on dick operations :')

I lost mine to someone who was also a virgin, so that's what I put down on the poll. It was brief, but not bad, and much better the second time.

Well, what if they don't like it, what if they say I'm no good, what if they say Get out of here kid. You've got no future. I just don't think I can handle that kind of rejection.

Ursus Buckler:

Kendarik:

Ursus Buckler:
Experienced. I know of two virgins who had to have operations after they had sex because the girl's pussy was so tight that it caused the guy major injury.

About 16? It's true what they say, patience is definitely a virtue, and cuts down on dick operations :')

lol I thought maybe she was 8 or something. I had no idea such an injury was possible with someone post puberty, I mean that sucker stretches unless the girl is WAY uptight/afraid.

Another virgin would be preferable, but I really don't give a shit. If she's seriously into me, whether or not she has any STDs or already has a significant other are FAR more important questions.

I'd rather not disappoint someone with experience, so virgin.

Uhh...someone I love?

I really don't care.

I used to think that it should be with someone I care about etc etc etc. But in honesty that was just me coming up with excuses because I was scared, nervous and completely idiotic when it came to women. It became a pretty big weight on my shoulders to be honest, I felt like a moron/idiot/worthless.

I had a drunken night with someone and now I actually feel a lot better about myself and I can talk to a women like a person and not some sort of religious artifact.

So, because of this, I'd say experience. I needed someone who wanted to have sex with me and left them pretty much control it, because I sure as hell wasn't going to suggest anything. Chances are if I was trying to loose it to another virgin it would of taken me a year to say hi.

I lost my virginity to someone who was a virgin. To be honest I can't imagine it would matter if you were with someone you felt completely comfortable with (I guess that's a fairly good sign of how your relationship is going), but maybe you might feel like you were being judged or something. It's not going to be amazing in an orgasmic way at least, so I don't think them knowing what they're doing is much help.

I don't think it matters, it's probably going to suck either way, and it should be with that special someone.

Don't really care either way.

Well, being a virgin doesn't mean one is inexperienced.
So my girlfriend keeps saying to me.

A fellow virgin. It would just feel right....you know aristocratic lifestyle, purity and all that to keep up. And let's not forget how I will be her first time, so yeah!

But on the other hand experience is important too.

ectoplasmicz:
Lost mine to somebody experienced, led to an excellent memory and i got complimented which was nice. But it does feel good to take someone else's, because being the experienced one gives you a good feeling.

Fair enough. I lost mine to another virgin, and I didn't totally embarrass myself (though it wasn't the best fuck ever)

My current girlfriend strongly implied that she's a virgin, and if so, I think I'll end up taking it as it's a committed relationship (or as committed as you can be when you're an A level student)

Got an awful lot of people surprised we're still together, which somewhat irritates me.

Call me sexist, but due to my experiences, I tend to find most guys who sleep around kinda gross and many girls who do so less so. Not necessarily, there are some women who sleep around who kind gross me out. But still far more so with guys.

The way guys praise other guys for "getting laid", completely turns me off. The whole thing just resembles rape culture in my mind to me. And as soon as a guy starts resembling a "player" in my mind, I immediately want to stay a mile away.

At least some women manage to pull it off sometimes in a way that doesn't disturb me, in a "I'm a cool, independent woman" sort of way. Especially if they don't act as "players" by objectifying their own bodies and they don't engage in sex to please others.

Kendarik:

Ursus Buckler:

Kendarik:

lol I thought maybe she was 8 or something. I had no idea such an injury was possible with someone post puberty, I mean that sucker stretches unless the girl is WAY uptight/afraid.

I don't think the guy had any idea either... :L

Experienced.
I have to learn, don't i?

dobahci:
Lost mine to someone experienced, but I could've gone either way with it.

Either way, I think the question is wrong. You can think about which you would "prefer" in a hypothetical sense, but in real life it's more about who the person is and what kind of person they are, and how good your chemistry with them is.

And for all those people who chose "virgin" because they think there's something inherently better or "more pure" or more virtuous or some shit about a virgin, I feel bad for you. That's an archaic religious-based view which assumes that there's something inherently impure about being sexually active. Such an unhealthy way of thinking.

Ultratwinkie:
I imagine being a virgin with an experienced partner is like a noob and a vet in Portal 2 coop. The noob is pretty much dead weight and the vet wonders why he even brought him along in the first place.

That isn't exactly an appealing situation.

One thing that's great about girls who are experienced -- not all of them, but a lot -- they love to teach.

Oh yes that's totally better. /sarcasm

Not only do you still dead weight, but now you look like a child in front of a person you care about while she tries to play teacher.

Oh yeah, that's totally a better situation. That's totally not awkward, embarrassing, or degrading. /sarcasm.

Ultratwinkie:

dobahci:
One thing that's great about girls who are experienced -- not all of them, but a lot -- they love to teach.

Oh yeah, that's totally a better situation. That's totally not awkward, embarrassing, or degrading. /sarcasm.

Honestly, it's not.

If it's someone you care about, and you're a virgin, they're probably delighted to get the chance to show you what they know. And you get to benefit from their experience, learning it from someone who isn't likely to judge you or have any expectations of you other than that you're willing to learn, and explore, and have fun.

What's the downside? I mean, I guess it could be pretty awkward if you're really insecure or something... but if you're comfortable with the person, it shouldn't be an issue. Obviously if they're a stranger, the situation would probably be pretty different.

Ursus Buckler:

Kendarik:

Ursus Buckler:

I don't think the guy had any idea either... :L

Yeah, you've made the case for one to have experience well. He didn't loosen her up, or take his time. It's just usually the girl I've heard about being hurt, I'm trying not to laugh at the boy ramming his penis into her so hard and repeatedly when it obviously hurt like the devil.

Ultratwinkie:

dobahci:

Either way, I think the question is wrong. You can think about which you would "prefer" in a hypothetical sense, but in real life it's more about who the person is and what kind of person they are, and how good your chemistry with them is.

And for all those people who chose "virgin" because they think there's something inherently better or "more pure" or more virtuous or some shit about a virgin, I feel bad for you. That's an archaic religious-based view which assumes that there's something inherently impure about being sexually active. Such an unhealthy way of thinking.

Ultratwinkie:
I imagine being a virgin with an experienced partner is like a noob and a vet in Portal 2 coop. The noob is pretty much dead weight and the vet wonders why he even brought him along in the first place.

That isn't exactly an appealing situation.

Not only do you still dead weight, but now you look like a child in front of a person you care about while she tries to play teacher.

There really is no reason to feel degraded. Your manhood shouldn't be dependent on knowing more than the girl. No man EVER starts off knowing what he is doing. That fear of being inferior lovers is of course why men used to prize virgins, but honestly, aren't we past that?

That is a good question.
They would both have there advantages and disadvantage
Seriously either way is a good choice but I choose both....

Being realistic though probably another virgin.

Kendarik:

Ultratwinkie:

dobahci:

There really is no reason to feel degraded. Your manhood shouldn't be dependent on knowing more than the girl. No man EVER starts off knowing what he is doing. That fear of being inferior lovers is of course why men used to prize virgins, but honestly, aren't we past that?

The "degrading" part comes from having someone teach you something personal in the first place. It always comes off condescending in a personal matter. I rather not be spoken to like I am some lobotomized child. Its the same reason I don't like asking for help.

This topic has inspired my latest work:

Now sit with me and have a beer

I aint been a virgin in about ten years

My woman was a champ

Maybe a bit of a tramp

And it brought me great loads of cheer

-Holla

Obviously a virgin. I hate feeling inexperienced.

Would you run a raid you'd never done before with an inexperienced leader?
There's your answer.

bojackx:
A simple question really: You're a virgin, and for some random-ass reason you've had bestowed upon you a great power, the power to choose whether you lose your virginity to some other virgin, or an experienced individual. They are identical in every other way.

Wait, we can't choose who we lose our virginity to if we haven't been granted a great power? I thought that was a big part of "growing up".

Ultratwinkie:

Kendarik:

Ultratwinkie:

The "degrading" part comes from having someone teach you something personal in the first place. It always comes off condescending in a personal matter. I rather not be spoken to like I am some lobotomized child. Its the same reason I don't like asking for help.

You are in trouble in life if you are afraid to ask for help and advice. Life is about learning and you won't get far in life if you don't use the help that is out there.

Also why would they treat you like a lobotomized child or be condescending just because they are taking the lead? That's just silly and insecure.

Two virgins in bed is one too many.

Kendarik:

Ultratwinkie:

Kendarik:

You are in trouble in life if you are afraid to ask for help and advice. Life is about learning and you won't get far in life if you don't use the help that is out there.

Also why would they treat you like a lobotomized child or be condescending just because they are taking the lead? That's just silly and insecure.

Whenever I ask for help (teaching), the flow chart goes like this:

First comes the smug condescending tone.

Second comes the drawn out lectures that treat you like a child.

Third then comes the torrent of absolute crap and passive aggressive insults.

Fourth They finish, and I walk away learning never to do that again.

So that's why I learned never ask for help, ever. Because it goes right down the same path every single time.

Ultratwinkie:

Kendarik:

Ultratwinkie:

Whenever I ask for help (teaching), the flow chart goes like this:

First comes the smug condescending tone.

Second comes the drawn out lectures that treat you like a child.

Third then comes the torrent of absolute crap and passive aggressive insults.

Fourth They finish, and I walk away learning never to do that again.

So that's why I learned never ask for help, ever. Because it goes right down the same path every single time.

This isn't meant as an insult, but a serious question. Do you have any sort of personality disorder? The reason I ask is while that result is possible from some people, its impossible that is 100% of the results you would get from people at large. Maybe its your approach? Or even just your perception?

The men and women of power that I've met got where there were by not guessing, not being afraid, but asking questions of superiors, coworkers, friends, and subordinates. This allows them to add their own expertise to the expertise they have in a multiplier effect. Those who fumble around never exceed what they are and can't grow.

But boy are we straying off topic lol...so to put it back on topic, the man who taught me never made me feel like he was looking down on me, he made me feel like I was incredible.

I must admit though at 17ish my first inexperienced guy probably didn't feel very good. I'm afraid I wasn't as mature as I would have hoped :( Ah well, I'm still not a great teacher at anything, I'm not patient lol

Been there, done that. Experienced was the way to go.

alandavidson:

bojackx:
A simple question really: You're a virgin, and for some random-ass reason you've had bestowed upon you a great power, the power to choose whether you lose your virginity to some other virgin, or an experienced individual. They are identical in every other way.

Wait, we can't choose who we lose our virginity to if we haven't been granted a great power? I thought that was a big part of "growing up".

I just assumed it was a really, really lame superpower that precisely mimics a normal feature of life.

FirstToStrike:
Obviously a virgin. I hate feeling inexperienced.

You know, thinking back, the great thing about sex is that it's very instinctual, and if you're with an even vaguely patient partner its going to run a lot more smoothly than you would otherwise realize. And generally an experienced woman (talking from the male perspective here) is going to be a lot more patient and understanding with an inexperienced guy. Usually older women with younger men are getting hooked up for a reason, and the inexperience is part of the charm to them, it seems.

It absolutely doesn't matter to me. If I like the person enough to have sex with her and she likes me enough to have sex with me, then odds are we'll be willing to put any bumps in the road aside (such as virginity) and get on with it.

Being a virgin myself, I really wouldn't care if I had an experienced teacher to guide me along or someone who's just as green as I am. The fact that this would be my first time would make the experience pretty damn significant on its own, and I'd have faith in my partner to cut me some slack.

I don't want to be inconsiderate towards the OP or anything, but stupid poll is stupid. At least, in my very humble opinion. The only instance where I'd say virginity matters as an issue is if you're the virgin and are stupid or insecure enough to lie about it. Then you're setting your partner up for disappointment, as he/she might start out expecting a performance on par with someone who's had one or two previous relationships.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked