The "I'm awesome, feel-goody and lollipops* thread"

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

*Sorry no Lollipops

Everyone, I'm feeling brilliant right now. as such, I now invite you to join me in my feelings of euphoria, and tell me something awesome you've done lately. Cooked something, killed a boss in a hilarious fashion or generally done something that you felt GOOD about.

Because I'm sick of all these ridiculously negative threads. Honestly. Be happy people.

Anyway, I'm going to kick us off. I'm feeling brilliant because it's a sunny day in Sydney and I'll soon be taking my lunch break on the roof-garden of my office with a giant salad.

Yes I'm easily pleased.

Also because I spent the entire weekend playing Chrono Trigger, and it too, is awesome.

I donated blood Friday morning. I donate as often as I can, mainly because my sister will never be able to and it is something she has always wanted to do.

It makes me especially happy that I was able to convince my friend to try too. She had never even had blood taken before and she ended up doing very well and says that she will do it again when she has the opportunity.

Commonly Confused:
I donated blood Friday morning. I donate as often as I can, mainly because my sister will never be able to and it is something she has always wanted to do.

It makes me especially happy that I was able to convince my friend to try too. She had never even had blood taken before and she ended up doing very well and says that she will do it again when she has the opportunity.

w00t! well done!

You see people! Be happy! It's easy!

Completed my FAFSA a couple days ago. Yay.
But I'm still not too joyful...my dad's birthday is tomorrow and I don't have any money for a present. I mean, I guess I could cook dinner for him...or break into my bank account to scrounge for takeout...

the caffine has worn off....

usually I would be happy..but this weekend I felt like I didnt do anything worthwhile (excpet for sinking hours into red dead multiplayer)
didnt make any progress on my baglog

but that said turns out I didnt max out my internet, so tonight Im going to download gotham city imposters..yay!

Ive almost finally organised my room/living space (excpet the posters keep falling down)

Vault101:
the caffine has worn off....

usually I would be happy..but this weekend I felt like I didnt do anything worthwhile (excpet for sinking hours into red dead multiplayer)
didnt make any progress on my baglog

but that said turns out I didnt max out my internet, so tonight Im going to download gotham city imposters..yay!

Ive almost finally organised my room/living space (excpet the posters keep falling down)

Excellent. Not capping internet is always a big plus. Then straining to get your moneys worth before the month ends is always a fun version of SSB's RACE TO THE FINISH!

If you know what I mean.

Remember this?

ResonanceSD:
*Sorry no Lollipops

Ooh, GOD. NO [Censored] LOLLIPOPS?? WHERE IS THE HUMANITY?? THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

OT: *Cough-cough*

I wiped my playstation (too much junk, too little time to salvage anything) and felt pretty accomplished seeing the "free space" about 10 GB for the first time in a long time and also, started a FO: New Vegas game and spend sometime building the dream character :D

Lucem712:

ResonanceSD:
*Sorry no Lollipops

Ooh, GOD. NO [Censored] LOLLIPOPS?? WHERE IS THE HUMANITY?? THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

OT: *Cough-cough*

I wiped my playstation (too much junk, too little time to salvage anything) and felt pretty accomplished seeing the "free space" about 10 GB for the first time in a long time and also, started a FO: New Vegas game and spend sometime building the dream character :D

10GB? O_o' what's the total HD size?

I just finished a good book roughly 180 seconds ago, which is always a satisfying feeling.

Apologized to an ex girlfriend that I stopped talking to all of a sudden.

Also killed a man today and me and a buddy where laughing about what to do with his body. His answer was to shove him off a cliff to make it look like he jumped. He and I both know that wouldn't work because I shot him four times in the face. The little moments in life that make you smile. You are a happy person, we have to be happy as well right?

People make angry and sad threads because it's more evocative and memorable than "This grilled cheese sandwich was DA BOMB". But yeah, for the most part I'm a pretty happy guy. Thanks to my fantastic taste in music.

ResonanceSD:

Oh, well it's a 75 GB (or something like that) 65 GB (with the OS, I suppose since It's at 65 right now completely empty)

It was probably a bit over 10 GB I just didn't want to clear it out by hand :P

Lucem712:

ResonanceSD:

Oh, well it's a 75 GB (or something like that) 65 GB (with the OS, I suppose since It's at 65 right now completely empty)

It was probably a bit over 10 GB I just didn't want to clear it out by hand :P

My Galaxy Tab is 64G :p How far technology has come in such a short time

Well, about an hour ago I finished a painting in Photoshop! I'm really proud of it!

I didn't quite get the eyes right and there are a few other things that bother me, but I'm really proud of it! I did it in about 5 hours with no breaks!

also, cookie to whoever knows what game this is!

also, here's a higher res version, it looks, A LOT better!
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/057/7/f/double_date_by_cvvf-d4r4h3x.jpg

webepoop:
Well, about an hour ago I finished a painting in Photoshop! I'm really proud of it!

I didn't quite get the eyes right and there are a few other things that bother me, but I'm really proud of it! I did it in about 5 hours with no breaks!

also, cookie to whoever knows what game this is!

Wow! That's awesome dude!

Well I'm pretty sure I aced that physics test I did in the morning and well I baked myself some delicious apple pie, nothing better than freshly baked apple pie, though that's just temporary happiness, I guess I could be happier if I didn't worry so much about people I've never known or seen, but for some reason I can't stop worrying about these people...
Damn me!

ResonanceSD:
Also because I spent the entire weekend playing Chrono Trigger, and it too, is awesome.

OT: I feel really good about finishing a book about Stalin, reading all of my sister's collection of The Walking Dead, going to my grandparents and learning about my family history and sleeping in my real life happy place.

Redlin5:

That image.

is awesome.

Kaleion:
Well I'm pretty sure I aced that physics test I did in the morning and well I baked myself some delicious apple pie, nothing better than freshly baked apple pie
Damn me!

First cooking post! AWESOME!

ResonanceSD:
That image.

is awesome.

Indeed it is. I was just looking for a maximum brofist image when I stumbled upon it. Archived for future use.

Also I should have mentioned that in the process of making my latest thread in OT I had to go through some of my favorite LRR content to provide examples. That made me laugh and smile a lot too.

I ate something awesome, therefore I feel good :P. I can't say I've done anything interesting today though.

ResonanceSD:

Kaleion:
-SnipDamn me!

First cooking post! AWESOME!

More people should bake, apparently there is this stigma that it's not manly, well I'll tell them what is manly get that pie out of the oven without using mitts, nothing manlier than THAT (Seriously, skilled bakers totally do that, I've tried can't do it yet though, must acquire more fire resistance!)
Also the ladies love a man that can bake and will bake cookies for them at least once a week, just saying.
I can't cook anything that's not made in the oven though, always burn everything else...

ResonanceSD:

Wowzers. Yeah, makes me kind of sad when I look at my beast of a PS.

I felt this picture was relevant :D

Lucem712:

ResonanceSD:

Wowzers. Yeah, makes me kind of sad when I look at my beast of a PS.

I felt this picture was relevant :D

HA! That's awesome.

And pssht, my desktop has more power than NASA had. At some point. Probably.

I set up a date with a girl for Tuesday, watched real steel with 2 of my best friends, saw a new trailer for Mass Effect 3, watched the Walking Dead, ordered Books 2 and 3 of the Walking Dead, ordered a Mass Effect 3 t-shirt, and got paid.

I <3 my life right now :D

ResonanceSD:

HA! That's awesome.

And pssht, my desktop has more power than NASA had. At some point. Probably.

Haha, more than likely. Technology is amazing.

(I wish my phone did make it easier to go to the moon)

Duuude... Like I need a reason? I'm Jack. That gives me points for awesome by default.

Rode a horse at full gallop for the first time. Yeah, it's only about 35mph, but damn, it felt fast.

I guess that's more "something I did that was awesome" rather than "I am awesome", because I know 12 year old girls who've done that. But hey, let's call them awesome, too!

Well,I was kinda a modell at...kinda a fashion show during Saturday and yeasterday a took a run next to the beach (2,4Km)...True Story.

I'm feeling really great because the team I cheer for won a pretty important game yesterday and I always get a feelgood feeling when I work out.
I've got a job and I'm healthy, all basic stuff is in order = I'm happy!

This thread could not ahve come at a better time :D
I just asked a girl out who I've had a crush on for years, AND SHE SAID YES!!! :D

Well, I purchased Final Fantasy XIII around two days ago and I'm really, really enjoying it, even despite how linear it is in comparison to Final Fantasy X. Also, I'm rereading Watchman and looking forward to University tomorrow.

The little package of candy and happy thoughts I sent my Japanese friend arrived yesterday and he was really happy about it. Now there'll be a return package in like a week or so.

Also, after about 2 months of financial woes and relationship stress, both have ended in ways that were totally favourable to me. Also, spring is almost here and it's sunny outside today. Feels good man.

I just recently punched out Cthulhu
It looked sort of like this only I'm not a nun, and it was at least 15% more awesome.

On a serious note I recently found a Clerks DVD, the His Dark Materials trilogy, and World War Z at a second hand store all in perfect, or near perfect condition. Yeah I'm sorta easy to please too.

Also I discovered this song

Started studying and thus ended a depressing half-year of bouncing between unemployment and shitty on-call hourly wage jobs. Good riddance to that hole of boredom, loneliness and restlessness. I'm enjoying the school bench far more than i thought i would, i guess it just feels good to get out, do stuff and meet people again.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked