ENN
5.5% (6)
5.5% (6)
Feed Dump
26.6% (29)
26.6% (29)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Escapist LRR Fans decide!

What is your favorite LRR content on the Escapist?

There are three series (one discontinued) that are produced by the Loading Ready Run team on the Escapist. They are all hilarious but the question must be asked: What is the best? Which show makes you laugh the most?

Apologies in advance about the size of the OP, it is impossible to spoiler these escapist videos.

Unskippable

Loading Ready Run

ENN (discontinued)

Feed Dump

The LRR crew has certainly made me laugh throughout my time here on the Escapist. If it wasn't for this site and Unskippable; I would never have heard of them. I've always been curious about who likes what best so here we go!

The choice is yours Escapist!

I picked these examples because they were personal favorites. I recommend you catch up with all of these fine series if you haven't already. :)

No, I didn't forget about this series. It just isn't a comedy show. But go ahead and comment anyway ;D

*crosses fingers so the poll will work*

Well if you're missing ENN, there is CheckPoint over at Penny Arcade.

That said, I vote Feed Dump. It's simple, it's funny, and I even watch it before ZP!

While I do love Feed Dump, I must vote for LRR since it's the series that got me watching more content on Escapist other than ZP.

Well, I think my favourite is Commodore Hustle, and since that was included in the regular LRR sketches I'm going with that.
I predict that someone will choose series that are not on this site like Checkpoint and that new CH spinoff about Magic whose name I can't remember.

On the Escapist? Feed Dump, although it's 51-49 against Unskippable. Favourite LRR content at all? GPLP, by a fair margin.

I'd have to say Unskippable. It's what showed me LRR and it's brought me many laughs ever since! :D

Feed Dump is a close second, mainly because I really loved Phailhouse when it was still around.

Hey, wait, Red! You didn't mention your favorite series! What is it, man?!

War Penguin:
Hey, wait, Red! You didn't mention your favorite series! What is it, man?!

I haven't decided yet...

<.<

>.>

To be honest I'm reserving that so I can bump the thread. Poll threads generally gather views but no responses.

Redlin5:
I haven't decided yet...

<.<

>.>

To be honest I'm reserving that so I can bump the thread. Poll threads generally gather views but no responses.

CHEATER!

OT: It was ENN when it was still playing, but right now it's Unskippable. I choose it simply because (1) it's actually on The Escapist, and (2) it's the only other show from them that I watch semi-regularly. Winner by default, really.

Marter:
CHEATER!

OT: It was ENN when it was still playing, but right now it's Unskippable. I choose it simply because (1) it's actually on The Escapist, and (2) it's the only other show from them that I watch semi-regularly. Winner by default, really.

Do you follow their Penny Arcade version? To be honest I haven't even seen it yet... <.<

Shut up, I like the convenience of never going away from the Escapist....

Redlin5:
Do you follow their Penny Arcade version? To be honest I haven't even seen it yet... <.<

Shut up, I like the convenience of never going away from the Escapist....

I watched it once and then didn't care enough to remember that it exists.

Until reading this thread, I completely forgot that, yes, it is still a thing.

Came to this thread to talk to other fans of the RULER OF OMICRON PERSEI 8... I am disappointed.

I'm gonna go with Feed Dump. A few months ago I'd have said Unskippable but I dunno it just hasn't seemed as funny lately, and the actual LRR videos have always been very hit-or-miss for me.

Feed Dump.
Normal LRR is great. But sometimes it's hit and miss with me. Feed Dump delivers every time!

Ummm...I'd like to vote for Really Good Bacon, 'cause that means I don't have to choose just one.

LRR or Feed dump.
I stopped watching Unskippable a while back, actually. I guess it just didn't appeal so much to me.

I really like their new Commodore hustle spinoff though. Friday nights, is it?

I think I'm going to have to say LRR, as I've been watching their stuff since before they joined the escapist. Imagine my surprise when they did.
I miss the Iron stomach challenge though.

Loop Stricken:
That said, I vote Feed Dump. It's simple, it's funny, and I even watch it before ZP!

Likewise, it is that good. I think it gets my vote.

Marter:
CHEATER!

Shut up! :P

Redlin5:

Marter:
CHEATER!

Shut up! :P

I agree with him. Though personally the only show I watch on the 'scapist is occasionally ZP. But its like every six months i'll watch it and catch up on all the episodes in between. Unless something really catches my eye.

Feed Dump is the answer for me as well. I like LRR, though the last couple of Unskippable have been a bit... lackluster. Still funnier then many videos I've seen mind you. But that series holds the distinction of actually getting me into the Escapist (yea, someone who didn't come here via ZP. Weird, I know. :p)

Feed Dump for me is like Phailhouse, which I discovered after ENN was canceled. I like the more open style better and it's almost always been hilarious. But I like pretty much anything the LRR crew. I even like the weekly behind the scenes.

Actually, my choice would be Desert Bus for stuff done by them that you can get to via the Escapist. If only for Pony Glue.

Umm definitely commodore hustle, the sickness and santa secret episodes always make me laugh

Aaarg it's too hard! They're all hit and miss for me. When it's a hit, they have equal value in laughs. When it's a miss, it's an equal value in 'meh.'

What do I do??? I wish I could vote for Desert Bus material :P.

To be honest I can not stand any of their stuff apart from Unskippable.
So yeah. Winner.
Though I did used to enjoy the Daily Drop.
And this reminds me. I gotta dl the entire Desert Bus broadcast. I knew I put that smegging link somewhere...

Well I'll go with LLR even though I've only seen one episode.

I never really got unskippable... just meh!

Redlin5:
Snip

ENN is now CheckPoint, on PATV, like Extra Credits. I know it's been mentioned, but I just watched your example of ENN to make sure and CheckPoint really is ENN without the 'E'.

OT: Commodore Hustle is LRR at its LRR-est.

Oh it's unfair making me choose :(

I picked LRR because my favourite bit from all their regular work is the bit in The Arms Race episode where Paul goes to Graham "In the words of Sir Vanillium Ice, if you've got a problem, yo, I'll solve it check out this beat while the DJ revolves it" (I don't care if it's not actually beat in the lyrics)

As seen below.

I just can't help but laugh at it.

Love all the shows though. Paul is my personal favourite

Another Paul gif that I've blatantly stolen from the LRR website

Mr.Tea:

Redlin5:
Snip

ENN is now CheckPoint, on PATV, like Extra Credits. I know it's been mentioned, but I just watched your example of ENN to make sure and CheckPoint really is ENN without the 'E'.

I really should take the time to check it out one of these times. Still discontinued here so I'm not changing the label but the series ain't dead.

It always made my day when Phailhause would update. Naturally I am going to vote for Feed Dump.

The Normal LRR is what makes Tuesdays awesome for me.
But every thing they do seems to be entertaining.

Went for LRR, but was tempted to vote for the flagging ENN. That was brilliant, but I still have Checkpoint to keep me company...
Also, no vote for Loading Time? :P

Dr.Susse:
The Normal LRR is what makes Tuesdays awesome for me.
But every thing they do seems to be entertaining.

That's a bit odd, since Normal LRR updates monday evenings...

pyramid head grape:
Well I'll go with LLR even though I've only seen one episode.

I never really got unskippable... just meh!

I'm so disappoint son.

Kaleion:
Well, I think my favourite is Commodore Hustle, and since that was included in the regular LRR sketches I'm going with that.
I predict that someone will choose series that are not on this site like Checkpoint and that new CH spinoff about Magic whose name I can't remember.

I believe the series you are referring to about magic is called "Friday nights"

As for my vote.

I love every single thing these people produce, including the podcast, but my fav would have to just be the normal LRR weekly content. <3

LRR. I've watched a bit of Feed Dump but I just don't enjoy it as much. I was sad that ENN got cancelled and only found out about Checkpoint when EC migrated to PATV. ENN was my favorite overall, but I can bring myself to vote for it, since it's no-longer on.

Neko Pounce:
SNIP

I'm one of those crazy Australians who get it on Tuesday because of the time zones.
So Monday is a comedy-less horrible day.

Dr.Susse:

Neko Pounce:
SNIP

I'm one of those crazy Australians who get it on Tuesday because of the time zones.
So Monday is a comedy-less horrible day.

Well sir, that is unfortunate.

Loading Ready run is infact the only reason I manage to survive most mondays.

LRR, then Feed Dump, followed shortly thereafter by Unskippable.
ENN was fun, but by the end of it they scrapped the idea for ENNN which bothered me.

Is it really necessary to embed those videos as oppose to like putting a link of the videos page?
Anywai I'm voting for LRR since it's funny given to the situation they are in.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked