you are allowed to delete one website

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

the powers that me be give you the power to delete one website it can be any site Google,Youtube,4Chan any with no chance of returning in one way or another.
I would pick 9gag they steal every good thing from 4chan and still make arrow to the knee jokes.
PS
I forgot to mention you can't take out services like Steam or Origin

Megauploa - oh wait.

Yeah, youtube, because I am honestly curious as to how hilariously batshit everyone's reactions would be. Also, it would mean I would be able to change my avatar to the trollface without it being an empty boast.

facebook.....and just watch the world burn.

Deviantart.

Burn it to the ground.

No real contest, my friends. I really dislike that site.

My first thought was 4chan.

Then I realised the btards would just end up everywhere else on the internet and things would be worse. So then I thought 9gag, you pretty much summed up why in the op.

But after some consideration:

KlassixKAOS:
facebook.....and just watch the world burn.

SO MUCH THIS

TVTropes

Burn it to the ground.

I'm personally opposed to all forms of web censorship so I wouldn't delete any websites.

But if I HAD to delete a website, hmm.... yeah, MySpace. It doesn't really need to exist anymore.

Promethax:
TVTropes

Burn it to the ground.

But... what will happen to all the poor souls trapped inside its labyrinthine depths?

It's definitely either Facebook or Youtube. Either way it would reach the news and people would start committing suicide.

Facebook, for the lols. Or maybe TVTropes, just because I've lost many, many hours to that site that I really didn't need to lose.

XMark:
I'm personally opposed to all forms of web censorship so I wouldn't delete any websites.

But if I HAD to delete a website, hmm.... yeah, MySpace. It doesn't really need to exist anymore.

Damnit, beat me to it. Maybe delete some really random site that no-one us- oh yes you mentioned that already ^.^

You ate my thoughts, that is not fair :(

Although seriously people, internet censorship is bad, 'mmkay?

If I had to...TV Tropes. I'm stick of being stuck there for hours!

or Google. That would really fuck everything up for so many people.

Something Awful. Hate it and its users ("Goons") with a passion. It's a horrible troll site which exists to make the internet a generally worse place for everyone else.

Already been said, but facebook just to watch the reactions of everyone.
Of course, I'd be no time until they just picked a new social network site.

Youtube, because...

LOL!

Oh the butthurt. It would sustain me for decades.

Use it to threaten the inhabitants of this site to stop being entitled elitist pricks.

Yeah they exist everywhere online but the concentration here is obscenely high, it's so fucking annoying because everything but the forums is fantastic on this site.

Well... All those forums with the sick bastards who brag about and give tipps how to infect people with HIV and STDs without the victim realising it. Showed one of them to my father (god don't ask HOW I actually got to find one of those) who is a policeman and he on the other hand gave this link to some state lawyers... Don't know what happened afterwards.

Icanhazacheezburger, because the ridiculous way they spell on kitten/puppy pictures makes it impossible for me to read.

henritje:
I would pick 9gag they steal every good thing from 4chan and still make arrow to the knee jokes.

>mfw I got ninja'd by OP.

DIDUCWUTIDIDTHAR??

On Topic: I'd personally delete Facebook. It annoys me the way lots of businesses now advertise on Facebook, and plenty of adverts contain "XYZ, now on Facebook!"; this sort of thing annoys my dad, who runs a web business, but understands why Facebook is not the way forward.

I also hate most of my peers, so I'd like to watch their world burn.

Weslebear:
Use it to threaten the inhabitants of this site to stop being entitled elitist pricks.

Yeah they exist everywhere online but the concentration here is obscenely high, it's so fucking annoying because everything but the forums is fantastic on this site.

Also this.

Good bye Escapist~, I knew you so little. Have a nice day!

Facebook, seriously, screw Facebook.

Weslebear:

I thought about doing this (well, "doing") too. Eventually I decided deleting youtube would be funnier, though.

Uh.. Uhrm... Hrum.

World Hunger

.net

I guess.

Probably that image website (I forgot the name) that show many shocking images like gore, sickening or stuff that make you want to puke.

OhJohnNo:

Yeah, youtube, because I am honestly curious as to how hilariously batshit everyone's reactions would be.

Oh yeah, imagine the reaction videos to Youtube's deletion. Oh wait...

Probably I would delete the Escapist.

Only because I can then finally get some work done.

We made it this far in and nobody has mentioned Stormfront yet? I hope that's because it's been marginalized to the point of people not recalling how stupid it is. Still, that's what I would get rid of personally.

I'd probably burn Facebook to the ground.

But there's a small part of me that would rather burn Wikipedia to the ground, just to screw over students at all levels who use it as their only source of information and almost fear the idea of having to open a book or visit a library.

Scarim Coral:
Probably that image website (I forgot the name) that show many shocking images like gore, sickening or stuff that make you want to puke.

EncyclopediaDramatica? Is that the one?

9gag. Sick of seeing overused memes everywhere.

I'd create my own website then delete it.
Because web censorship is WRONG. :V
Here we are fighting against laws like SOPA then we go all happy-smiley discussing which site we would take down.
Hypocrisy much?

Capitano Segnaposto:

Scarim Coral:

EncyclopediaDramatica? Is that the one?

Oh man I had competely forgot about that site but no it wasn't that one (I'm not tempting to use my delete power on that one instead).
I think that site I was thinking of was more to design for those whose job is to examine murder and guresome corpse to stomach it more (but I could be wrong).

Scarim Coral:

There's tons of those sites. The most popular probably being Rotten.com

OT: Encyclopedia Dramatica

l3o2828:
I'd create my own website then delete it.
Because web censorship is WRONG. :V
Here we are fighting against laws like SOPA then we go all happy-smiley discussing which site we would take down.
Hypocrisy much?

I don't think anyone in this thread is THAT serious about it : \

OT:

www.googel.com

because I have mispelled google waaay too many times and am sick of that "congratulations! you're a winner" recording.

Facebook, because it is destroying the internet. And better alternatives are available but no-one can be bothered to migrate. Or if I was feeling particularly sadistic, Google...the amount of chaos that would cause...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked