you are allowed to delete one website

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

henritje:

Tipsy Giant:
FOX NEWS

Maybe the idiots who believe their drivel would be forced to read actual news about actual events, rather than self created hysteria

Fox,s demographic is probably to stupid to operate a computer so it wouldn't fix anything.

Chuckle Chuckle

Tipsy Giant:

henritje:

Tipsy Giant:
FOX NEWS

Maybe the idiots who believe their drivel would be forced to read actual news about actual events, rather than self created hysteria

Fox,s demographic is probably to stupid to operate a computer so it wouldn't fix anything.

Chuckle Chuckle

that joke was just to easy

Don't the Westboro Baptist Church have a website? Because that can fuck right off just on principle

Tipsy Giant:
FOX NEWS

If Fox News is horribly inaccurate, then why is it the highest rated network? Not just above other news networks, ALL networks. That's like calling the highest rated show in the world dumb. You just insult the thousands that watch it. Then again, you're probably just a Bill Marr drone, who doesn't use logic or common sense to make conclusions.

Why was Fox News the only news network that reported racism in the church President Obama attended? Why was Fox News the only news network that reported BOTH SIDES of the health care debate? Why was Fox News the only news network reporting any of 500 pages of Obama's broken promises? If you want actual news, seems like Fox is your only choice. I know you believe something stupid like "they just support Republicans", but that just shows how little you know about them. All the candidates for Presidency are being put under scrutiny by Fox News. The only exception seems to be Mitt Romney, which is dumb and annoying.

Try to get facts before making accusations, because people who watch Fox News sure do.

Definitely Facebook. People survived long before it, they can survive without it.

Twitter. Never used it, but it inspires irrtioal hatred in me. Urgh. Just don't like it for some reason.

That Guy With The Glasses.

Forlong:

Tipsy Giant:
FOX NEWS

If Fox News is horribly inaccurate, then why is it the highest rated network? Not just above other news networks, ALL networks. That's like calling the highest rated show in the world dumb.
Try to get facts before making accusations, because people who watch Fox News sure do.

Number 1: Source?

Secondly, the highest rated Network in the world, would appeal to the lowest denominator, and thus would be classified as "dumb".
Fox News is horribly inaccurate, and just because something is wrong, does not make something unpopular. So that argument fails.

And guess what? This is the internet, I can slag off the entire viewership of a particular network and call them whatever I want, free speech is given to Fox News as equally as it's given to me, to be abused as I see fit.

And how can you defend them and say that those who watch Fox, are not idiotic drones, when you so readily call others that?

How can you talk about getting the facts right; when you and Fox News don't?

You know, I never did like Myspace. I could do Twitter, but there's a profile or two on there that I check up on every now and again. So it has its uses. Facebook? Tempting, but no.

I'd probably have to offline that Westboro Baptist Church place. Or Timecube, for the service of all. Or maybe... Wait, what's the biggest Scientology website? If only I could rig some sort of targeting triumvirate to somehow strike all three in one go.

either google or wikipedia. just to see what happens.

or Stormfront. fuck that place.

FalloutJack:
Under the assumption that they can't COME BACK, I delete whatever site Anonymous congregates at so they're forced to bunk in with 4Chan.

1) they probably don't communicate via one website
2) they would have no reason to return there. They would fin another obscure website

henritje:

FalloutJack:
Under the assumption that they can't COME BACK, I delete whatever site Anonymous congregates at so they're forced to bunk in with 4Chan.

I think 4Chan is pretty much the only site where they congregate

It most certainly isn't. They were associated with the site extremely briefly, as in a couple weeks.

http://thispageintentionallyleftblank.net/

My OCD cries when I see it.

Westaway:

FalloutJack:

1) they probably don't communicate via one website
2) they would have no reason to return there. They would fin another obscure website

Under the idea that I may destroy one website in a 'for good' manner, I destroy 'that place Anon hangs out at', meaning that they can't have a hide-out, period. No negotiations. This is a case of reconstructing reality and I will not change my vote.

The TVTropes forums.

Ponychan and the Escapist forums come in second.

That Guy With The Glasses.

NOW WAIT I have a plan with this. It's not that I hate the site in fact it's the exact opposite. However if they had to start all over again they might take new people on and then I might get to join on.

I would save this until after I start my reviews but still that would be my plan.

I would delete The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my power, which would remove The Escapist, thus removing the power to delete websites this thread gave me, which would bring back The Escapist, thus giving me back my powernnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo

Onto the second page and still not read a good one.

Come on, given the power to delete any website and you all say facebook or 9gag ....

Nobody going to say a pedo website? Facebook and 9gag are worse than abused children? You're some weird people.

Off topic. Over used memes ... isn't that like "hot fire"? All memes are over used, that's why they are called memes! Unless I am mistaken on what meme means ...

Andy Shandy:
If I had to...TV Tropes. I'm stick of being stuck there for hours!

or Google. That would really fuck everything up for so many people.

it would screw me up in a major way. my website is hosted by google and thats almost 17 gb of files that would be gone.

my choice would be facebook as well

CM156:
Deviantart.

Burn it to the ground.

No real contest, my friends. I really dislike that site.

What about furaffinity? Its DA with more mature content AND furries. That's like upgrading from Stalin to the offspring of Cruella De'ville and Hitler.

XMark:
I'm personally opposed to all forms of web censorship so I wouldn't delete any websites.

But if I HAD to delete a website, hmm.... yeah, MySpace. It doesn't really need to exist anymore.

I agree with this. If not this then Dig, it had it coming.

Well certainly not the Escapist and I say that *gun cocks* under my own free will.

At first I was thinking get rid of some hatefull website that spreads political lies but that would do little since I can only choose one so I guess facebook, I never use it and they certainly care little for peoples privacy.

Weslebear:
Use it to threaten the inhabitants of this site to stop being entitled elitist pricks.

Yeah they exist everywhere online but the concentration here is obscenely high, it's so fucking annoying because everything but the forums is fantastic on this site.

This, this, this, this, a million times this. I love you.

OT: I'm not sure. I'd probably keep it with me for a while so I'd have it in case I actually needed it.

That said, I don't like the idea of Facebook. I use it for actual Social Networking with people I'd otherwise have no method of contacting. It's a great way to keep in touch.

CM156:
Deviantart.

Burn it to the ground.

what's wrong with deviantart? i'm not for/against you disliking it, i'm just curious as to what it is that you see as bad about the site :/.

OT: Facebook, BBC or some other annoying website that's shoved in your face at every single turn.

Zeel's blog. Just for gits and shiggles. Other than that I can't really think of anything.

Forlong:

Tipsy Giant:
FOX NEWS

If Fox News is horribly inaccurate, then why is it the highest rated network? Not just above other news networks, ALL networks. That's like calling the highest rated show in the world dumb. You just insult the thousands that watch it. Then again, you're probably just a Bill Marr drone, who doesn't use logic or common sense to make conclusions.

Why was Fox News the only news network that reported racism in the church President Obama attended? Why was Fox News the only news network that reported BOTH SIDES of the health care debate? Why was Fox News the only news network reporting any of 500 pages of Obama's broken promises? If you want actual news, seems like Fox is your only choice. I know you believe something stupid like "they just support Republicans", but that just shows how little you know about them. All the candidates for Presidency are being put under scrutiny by Fox News. The only exception seems to be Mitt Romney, which is dumb and annoying.

I Can't tell if you are being serious..... but just in case, you can go to a new story on THIS site with video of their reporters claiming a Japanese retelling of an English classic is brainwashing the youth with environmentalism. I swear FOX is as ridiculous as the Onion, if not more so!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.351784-Fox-Business-Criticizes-Studio-Ghiblis-Latest?page=1

henritje:
I would pick 9gag they steal every good thing from 4chan and still make arrow to the knee jokes.

They still make fucking Chuck Norris jokes. And Rickrolling is picking up speed there as the bees knees right now.

Me? I would shut down 420chan, since it's already going down the sink.

westboro baptist churches web site. That place is screwed up.

Wikipedia, because it's glorious to see the grades drop.

KlassixKAOS:
facebook.....and just watch the world burn.

These reasons here. I hate it and get by just fine with minimal use (its messaging is cheaper that texting); but I would have no problem at all with its removal.

Forlong:

Tipsy Giant:
FOX NEWS

If Fox News is horribly inaccurate, then why is it the highest rated network? Not just above other news networks, ALL networks. That's like calling the highest rated show in the world dumb. You just insult the thousands that watch it. Then again, you're

probably just a Bill Marr drone, who doesn't use logic or common sense to make conclusions.

Though I don't like everything on Fox News, thank you so much for this post. Yes it is slanted a bit to the right, but I suppose that is pure evil to the hip left wing young kids. I'm so tired of kids making it sound like the devil because they let everyone talk, including idiots. I'm sorry, but everyone I see bash Fox News seems uneducated to me now, mostly because I see that the kids who do bash it rarely have anything to say besides they're evil or stupid. So, thank you dude. Thank you.

OT: Facebook! Only because I'd love to watch the majority of people freak out.

Forlong:

A study by the Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA) at the University of Maryland School of Public Affairs, as published in the Winter 03-04 issue of the Political Science Quarterly,[55] reported that poll-based findings[56] indicated that viewers of Fox News, the Fox Broadcasting Company and local Fox affiliates were more likely than viewers of other news networks to hold three purported misperceptions:[55]
67% of Fox viewers believed that the "U.S. has found clear evidence in Iraq that Saddam Hussein was working closely with the al Qaeda terrorist organization" (Compared with 56% for CBS, 49% for NBC, 48% for CNN, 45% for ABC, 16% for NPR/PBS).
The belief that "The U.S. has found Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq" was held by 33% of Fox viewers and only 23% of CBS viewers, 19% for ABC, 20% for NBC, 20% for CNN and 11% for NPR/PBS
35% of Fox viewers believed that "the majority of people [in the world] favor the U.S. having gone to war" with Iraq. (Compared with 28% for CBS, 27% for ABC, 24% for CNN, 20% for NBC, 5% for NPR/PBS)

I listen mostly to mpr (Minnesota public radio)

Fox. Technically that should delete it's branch websites too.

I really don't understand the over exaggeration of TV Tropes, every time i've ended up there randomly (and its always been random) I never get sucked in and just click off like any other site.

But yeah, i'd probably ban some really popular sites for the lol's.

CM156:
Deviantart.

Burn it to the ground.

Well shit, have a cold one on me. You are now my new best bud.

I fucking hate DeviantArt... For every decent, not good or great, just decent piece of work there, you have to trudge through 5000 pieces of shit.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked