You can now remove one function/reaction/organ from your body with NO repercussions.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

DJ_DEnM:
I would remove what makes us feel pain. I'd be awesomely unstoppable. :D

No offense, but that's really short-sighted. Kids who are born without pain frequently scratch their eyes out because they don't know better.

Oh, right. no repercussions. My bad.

I would get rid of... male nipples. I hate those sensitive bastards.

DJ_DEnM:
So yeah. You can remove one thing related to your body. It can be bowel movements, it can be an organ, it can be (In some cases unfortunately) a tumor, etc. I would remove what makes us feel pain. I'd be awesomely unstoppable. :D

Note imperviousness to pain wouldn't make you unstoppable. All you'd have to do is break one leg bad enough to cause it not to function properly and you're a sitting target. Or a bullet to the brain will still stop you dead in your tracks.

I hate to say it, but even the functions of BM are so normal for me that without them I'd be lost as to when to read my books...

DJ_DEnM:
"No one can defeat the Black Knight! I'm invincible!!"

'Tis but a flesh wound'

I would remove Death. If that doesn't work, i would remove the NEED to sleep, not the ability to sleep. I would still like to be able to go to sleep if i want to, but not get tired if i don't.

DJ_DEnM:
So yeah. You can remove one thing related to your body. It can be bowel movements, it can be an organ, it can be (In some cases unfortunately) a tumor, etc. I would remove what makes us feel pain. I'd be awesomely unstoppable. :D

i think he meant not feeling just pain, so he could still feel other things but if it got painful he couldn't feel it.
i dunno, though =P

Skullkid4187:

Jedoro:
so that I may stay 21 forever.

I see what you did there.

Anyways. I would get rid of the ability to smell bad.

...what did I do there?

I'd remove my nerves pain receptors. FUCK YEAH, PAINLESSNESS! But can still feel shit I like.

Something like this, maybe. does that answer your question? (thats a valid answer, RIGHT?)

Jedoro:

Skullkid4187:

Jedoro:
so that I may stay 21 forever.

...what did I do there?

Forever 21 the clothing store...right?

Skullkid4187:

Jedoro:

Skullkid4187:

...what did I do there?

Forever 21 the clothing store...right?

Well, it is a store, but I didn't think about that. I just said that cause I'm 21, and this is pretty much the age in America where you have all your rights.

Sleep, think of how much I could do if 1/3 of my day was not spent unconscious.

If I could I would alter my pain sensors to turn off at my desire. If I know my body can take what is wrong with it or know that it is actually fixed I would want my body to realize that with me. I wouldn't want my pain to go away entirely, I would just want the ability to turn it off at will.

4 pages im not reading through, but I hope I'm not the first to pick this: The refractory period? Amirite?

Soushi:
I would remove Death. If that doesn't work, i would remove the NEED to sleep, not the ability to sleep. I would still like to be able to go to sleep if i want to, but not get tired if i don't.

Can't remove death... you can however choose to remove the biological imperfection in our DNA that causes us to age and eventually die.

I choose that.

I could do without sleep or the breakdown of my nervous system. Either would give me vastly more free time to learn without bringing up any kind of immortality.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked