Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?
Yes I most certainly would!
60.2% (606)
60.2% (606)
No...just no.
21.5% (217)
21.5% (217)
Bacon (because bacon)
17.7% (178)
17.7% (178)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

It's just you. Everything about you is the same, everything, except for gender. Your looks would be more masculine/feminine, genitalia *snickers* would be swapped, and general features swapped to suit the opposite gender. But personality, interests and the like all stay the same.

I...I would be tempted. In fact, knowing me, we wouldn't stop. Although I would probably start getting annoyed at myself for being too similar to me.

In conclusion, no. Or would I? I'm not quite sure.

WAIT YES I WOULD. I just realised a female version of me is perfection with boobs and a vagina. That would be quite the specimen. Lets see what you guys think!

Let me know if I should add any more poll options as well.

Yes I would. There really isn't a question about this. I hope I would be a C cup :3

Of course I would, and we would consummate our love on a bed of bacon.

Damn right I would.

And I'd marry her too.

Can't think of a better partner.

I would wreck that chick.

So its not me at all, just a person with the exact same personality?

What other option besides yes even fits with this question?

(oh thats right there's bacon.....mmmmm.....bacon)

Right now, I'm the only one who voted no. So yay me!

I'm a lesbian. Why would I want to sleep with a male version of myself? Would a male version of me even be interested, or would he be gay too?

Well people tell me I look like my mother and my mother used to be a model, so HELL FUCKING NO!!!, I mean it would be an attractive girl for sure but seriously it would be a female version of myself which makes it like dating my sister and on top of that you add the "it looks like my mother" thing, nope it would just be wrong, what I would do with her is play all those 2 player games I have that nobody wants to play with me like Metal Slug and that stuff, besides if she's just like me then she wouldn't really be interested.

Probably not because me and my sister look quite alike and dating a female version of myself is just like dating my sister and that would suck.

Nope! Sorry, but I'm related to myself. Ergo, I can't have sex with myself.

Incidentally, you KNOW most people are going to vote bacon, right?

The idea sounds okay to me... but really, a female version of me would probably look WAY too much like my sister and it would just be weird.

Hmm, a male version of me? He'd be so extremely handsome he could get any girl he wanted, he'd probably just leave and bang the hot chick that lives across the road from me. :(

No way. Part of the fun of a relationship, which seems to be somewhat implied in the OP at least to me, is learning about your partner. If my girlfriend was exactly like me that would be boring. I mean I can pretty random but if she thinks just like me then it takes away all the fun, and that is boring. Now just sex. It sounds like it would just be masturbation if the other person is you.

FalloutJack:
Incidentally, you KNOW most people are going to vote bacon, right?

I am quite aware. That was a replacement for undecided. A damn good replacement if you ask me.

Nimcha:
Hmm, a male version of me? He'd be so extremely handsome he could get any girl he wanted, he'd probably just leave and bang the hot chick that lives across the road from me. :(

If he would be so handsome, then you must be as well! :)

ectoplasmicz:

I am, but I don't really do guys. :P

Come to think of it, that would probably make my male clone gay too right?

Nimcha:

ectoplasmicz:

Taking in the fact it's pretty much an identical copy (bar gender things) yes, yes he would. He could be your gay best friend!

Assuming my opposite sex clone was attractive enough, sure. Have a hard time picturing myself as a girl. But otherwise we'd get along rather well I imagine. And yay I'd have someone to study with and push me to do my work, while doing the same. Well... unless we were having too much sex with each other instead of studying. I mean the idea of having sex with your opposite sex clone is kind of hot to me. So that might wreck our grades -__-

ectoplasmicz:

Nimcha:

ectoplasmicz:

Taking in the fact it's pretty much an identical copy (bar gender things) yes, yes he would. He could be your gay best friend!

Awesome! I'll set him up with my other gay best friend. :P

I guess my answer to the original question is no!

hmmm YES..well, that depends, I have a twin brother who looks similar to me...if male-me looked too much like him then ..ugghh no,

now an exact copy of myself....hmmm..I might entertian the Idea

Mortai Gravesend:
Assuming my opposite sex clone was attractive enough, sure.

I am sorry man I don't mean to be an ass but that sounds like you have some confidence issues right there.

Eddie the head:

Mortai Gravesend:
Assuming my opposite sex clone was attractive enough, sure.

I am sorry man I don't mean to be an ass but that sounds like you have some confidence issues right there.

Um... I clarified it well enough with the next sentence I think. I really can't picture myself as a girl too well.

Of course I would. Isn't everyone just looking for someone who understands them? Who could understand me better than me (with a dick)?

Honestly, I don't know. I wouldn't be inherently opposed to it, but I have no idea how I'd react to my own personality. Truthfully though, I'd be more curious if the alternate me had the same major life events I did, but was not guaranteed to have the same personality. To me, that prospect simply sounds more interesting and gives a better opportunity for introspection. Offhand, I'd imagine that that me would get along better with me than identical-me.

No. I'm quite unattractive and I know it.

I would be mighty curious to see an opposite sex version of myself...But i can only say if i would screw her after i have seen her.

Nickolai77:
I would be mighty curious to see an opposite sex version of myself...But i can only say if i would screw her after i have seen her.

Do you consider yourself attractive? If so, your female counterpart would also be attractive.

Sex ensues.

Sure, even though it would most certainly end up unsatisfying for both parties.

Probably not, for several reasons.

1) I'm not attractive. So my clone wouldn't be attractive.
2) Even if they were attractive, why would they want me?
3) Even if they wanted me, I would too embarrassed/shy/whatever to do anything.
4) Even if I wasn't, I'd rather just snuggle them forever...
5) I also may or many not also be extremely jealous of opposite-gendered me for being the opposite gender... >///<
Also, what do you pick if you are unsure, but you don't like bacon?

Would you have sex with an identical but opposite gender twin?

I'm thinking the usual answer to that (and anything else involving twincest) is "Gah, no!...but I'd totally watch other people doing it". Yeah, bit odd that.

No Buffalo Bill qoutes yet?... Huh!

OT: I think I'd be too fucking creeped out and would probably run away screaming at the first sight of fem-me.

ectoplasmicz:

Nickolai77:

Do you consider yourself attractive? If so, your female counterpart would also be attractive.

Sex ensues.

I consider myself about halfway between Johnny Depp and the Hunchback of Notre Damn. So...maybe? I know she'll have dark hair and eyes, and i usually find that quite attractive on a girl.

Alternative girl who likes Julio Cortázar and manga? Yes, please.

No, because that implies I want sex. I didn't make this group for nothing, you know! :P

We'd probably be good mates, but we'd just as easily go and do our own thing.

An opposite-sex me is someone I'd have a whole lot of things in common with, because they'd be me. So I'd be spending a lot of time with them, and I'm pretty sure she'd be hawt, so it'd be pretty much inevitable.

Casual Shinji:
No Buffalo Bill qoutes yet?... Huh!

I'd do me so hard.

I don't think opposite-gender me and my current self would go all the way...but we would likely go into business together by starting up our very own BDSM website or, contributing to one of the clips websites. What?! Don't look at me like that! Money is good and I can't think of an easier (or a more entertaining way) to get some than by those means!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked