Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?
Yes I most certainly would!
60.3% (607)
60.3% (607)
No...just no.
21.5% (217)
21.5% (217)
Bacon (because bacon)
17.7% (178)
17.7% (178)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

In a heartbeat!

Of course, I'd also hate them and we'd eventually have a really bad falling out, and then there would be that awkward post breakup thing where we both know all the same people and our friends try to act like it isn't weird but it totally is and then one of us has to move...

I'm overthinking this aren't I?

Yes, with an immediacy rarely seen in these parts.

See, I think sex is a pretty neat thing. But people? People are scary! Expectations, and needs- No, I don't think I could handle the anxiety.

If my partner were simply a cuter me in a skirt? That'd take a lot of the pressure off. We both have the same concerns, and know the other does as well.

Probably not. Mainly because it would be very confusing and awkward between the two of us and we would probably just end up goofing off and play videogames.

Opposite SEX or opposite GENDER?

Opposite-gender me would be a girl, but opposite-sex me would be male. The latter is somewhat more appealing than the former, but really, I'd sleep with either.

I don't know why this would need to be "opposite," anything, I'd just cheerfully bang myself. Why not, is the universe gonna explode or something?

I've dragged a few times for fun and can firmly say I am so much more attractive just dressing and acting like I'm female.

An actual female me? I would be all over that shit.

Yes. Screwing aside, we could get together and raise an awesome family. No need for compromise between us since we'd both like and want the same things!

Probably the only person I can see myself marrying...

MartianWarMachine:
Probably not, for several reasons.

1) I'm not attractive. So my clone wouldn't be attractive.
2) Even if they were attractive, why would they want me?
3) Even if they wanted me, I would too embarrassed/shy/whatever to do anything.
4) Even if I wasn't, I'd rather just snuggle them forever...
5) I also may or many not also be extremely jealous of opposite-gendered me for being the opposite gender... >///<
Also, what do you pick if you are unsure, but you don't like bacon?

I totally agree with everything you say there. Like 100%

Of course!

Hell, I'd have sex with a time paradox exact copy of myself in my CURRENT gender!!!! But then again, I maaaaaaay be bi.

Assuming it made it so there was no genetic relation so she wasn't essentially a twin sister, maybe.

That said, I'm in a committed relationship currently, so unless my girlfriend would be up for a threesome, probably not.

Female me would totally be up for a threesome... >_>

Mortai Gravesend:
Assuming my opposite sex clone was attractive enough, sure. Have a hard time picturing myself as a girl. But otherwise we'd get along rather well I imagine. And yay I'd have someone to study with and push me to do my work, while doing the same. Well... unless we were having too much sex with each other instead of studying. I mean the idea of having sex with your opposite sex clone is kind of hot to me. So that might wreck our grades -__-

This, except I don't even have grades to worry about.
I guess she could serve as incentive to get myself into exercising better and eating right, but those both end up back at sex again.

Yeah, I'm fucking awesome and I reckon I'd make a pretty good looking girl, at least an 8.

But, as is the case so many times, you actually mean "would you have a relationship," not just sex. Well the answer is the same, my personality is awesome and we'd be forced to love each other because we know we're the same.

We're the perfect combination of self-love and self-loathing, enjoying the emotional pain we try and inflict on each other and enjoying the pain inflicted on us. We'd be an inseparable super-evil team that not even the superest of super heroes could defeat.

Shakomaru:

MartianWarMachine:
Probably not, for several reasons.

1) I'm not attractive. So my clone wouldn't be attractive.
2) Even if they were attractive, why would they want me?
3) Even if they wanted me, I would too embarrassed/shy/whatever to do anything.
4) Even if I wasn't, I'd rather just snuggle them forever...
5) I also may or may not also be extremely jealous of opposite-gendered me for being the opposite gender... >///<
Also, what do you pick if you are unsure, but you don't like bacon?

I totally agree with everything you say there. Like 100%

Everything? Even 4 and 5? Even the bit about bacon, which far too many people seem to like? o.O

So I get to sleep with someone who has identical fantasies and desires to me?

Sounds a good deal, not least because I'm an awesome masseuse (that's how you say it in english right?) and have pleased so many with that skill, it would be nice to be on the receiving end of it for once.

Basically dunno about the rest, but the foreplay at least would be awesome. If we don't click sexually, snuggles like suggested above ^ ain't bad either. Always wanted a sister/brother so either way I'd be happy with my clone without having to do the dirty deed.

Wouldn't that be my sister?
Yuck.

Would I be hot? Or at the very least reasonably attractive?

Okay, looking at previous posts, I can answer that one myself. I'm reasonably good looking, so she would be too, and add to this the fact that there would now be a girl who is into the exact same things I am...

Hold on, I need to book a church.

I voted no. I'm bi, and wouldn't sleep with either version of myself. But having said that, it depends how much the female version looks like me. I just think it would be weird if they looked too much like you :P I would love to meet someone with a very similar personality to me, it's what most people want. That 'opposites attract' thing is just silly. :)

The female me would be all kinds of awesome, so yes!

MartianWarMachine:
What do you pick if you are unsure, but you don't like bacon?

I think that kind of admission is enough to earn you a permaban on this site :-p

OT: Most certainly. I could guarantee she wouldn't laugh at any fantasy I had and I could also objectively imagine how attractive I am to the opposite sex. I can't really rate myself - partially from a first person perspective and partially as a hetero male, so seeing another female and knowing she is exactly as attractive (on some mystical 1-10 scale) would be quite eye-opening for me!

No, because I think I'm the greatest, so when I meet someone just as intelligent and skilled as me who also thinks they're the best, one of us must DIE!!!

I would have sex with an opposite gender version of myself in a heartbeat.

Don't know if I would want to have a romantic relationship though. My best friends/lovers are always people who are very like me at the core, but have very different ways of looking at the world. So we all get along but are also always challenging each others ways of thinking. I can't really think of a way I would rather have it be.

[ego] I consider myself fairly attractive and my face has some feminine features, so a female version of myself would be boner-inducing on every level. Damn right I would. [/ego]

[foreveralone]Also, I'd jump at anything given how much of a socially awkward virgin I am.[/foreveralone]

Would this count as incest, or masturbation?

it wouldn't be another person. an another person would not be the same as me in every way except gender. it would just be me...but female. so yes all the way.

i know neither of us would find each other attractive but once we found out we're the same we'd get on with it because we'd both know how badly the other would need a good fucking.

I'd guess I'd have to see her first. I'm OK looking, but I am, by no means, a GQ model. If I perceived her as hot, I guess my answer would be yes. You are, in essence, describing every geeks ideal/ultimate partner anyway.

Question: What if we're gay? Does the gender get swapped back to the same gender as ourselves...then that means we'd be having sex with ourselves...so....divide by zero?

We'd be friends with benefits then realise we're too similar and get along far too easily to work in the long term, and quit while we're ahead.
The sex would be amazing though, because she'd be into exactly what I'm into and it would be fantastic.

Oh hells no. I don't think I could tolerant the company of another me (if I could get away from myself I could), so sex would definitely be out.

Also I like my women small and feminine, whilst I'm a burly tallish man. I wouldn't want a tall burly woman!

Tits, check

Vag, check

Kinky, check

Why not?

I look good enough that I would probably even bang a same sex version of me.

If I was in much better shape then yes but as I stand right now, no.

Aris Khandr:
Right now, I'm the only one who voted no. So yay me!

I'm a lesbian. Why would I want to sleep with a male version of myself? Would a male version of me even be interested, or would he be gay too?

Ah yes, the Kryptonite to these threads, which always gets overlooked. Homosexuality.

OT: I am a fan of spectacle, so yeah probably.
Come to think of it, since I'm a narcissist that loves the way that I look regardless of the circumstance, would that also apply to my would-be partner? Would this be a match made in heaven or a recipe for disaster?
Plus I could finally answer that pesky question I have had in my head for so long: Are Nonsexuals better or worse at sex than Non-nosexuals?

CrazyBlaze:
No way. Part of the fun of a relationship, which seems to be somewhat implied in the OP at least to me, is learning about your partner. If my girlfriend was exactly like me that would be boring. I mean I can pretty random but if she thinks just like me then it takes away all the fun, and that is boring. Now just sex. It sounds like it would just be masturbation if the other person is you.

I agree here. I guess it would be an interesting kink in the future when we develop cloning so that it becomes the norm along with genetic engineering, but part of the fun of meeting new people is to learn about them and find new things we have an interest in. Only interacting with a copy of yourself would be a stagnant relationship fast and could point out some of the bad things to you as much as the good. I feel like I would enjoy my company, but I recognize I can be an annoyance now and then.

Hell yeah I would. I would be my own bang buddy for life. Noone would have to know. I trust me enough not to tell anyone.

Now see, I've seen this question many times before except without the changing of genders. People will have sex with their own clone, same sex and all. I included, I ain't go not shame

No, because I'm physically a male younger version of my mother so it would be akward as hell.

But if I could have sex with a bacon version of myself, hells yeah, I would proceed to eat me after the coitus.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked