Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?
Yes I most certainly would!
60.3% (607)
60.3% (607)
No...just no.
21.5% (217)
21.5% (217)
Bacon (because bacon)
17.7% (178)
17.7% (178)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

No .

I am black and i prefer white girls .
I am thin and i prefer fat women
I am tall and i prefer short women ( i have a midget fantasy i want to fulfill at some point in my life)

Basically i like anything opposite of myself . But i'm sur the sex would be great .

So all the features of myself get transferred to suit a female?
Fuck that! If I'm going to have sex with someone who's so similar to myself that it's uncanny, she better have the beard to!

I'm pretty damn ugly myself, so no.

depends on how i look :D

might end up murdering her....the thought of someone exactly like myself scares me.
though assuming she just pops up out of nowhere she would be pretty hard to trace now wouldnt she? hehehe...

all jokes aside though: not sure. cant say how i would react if that actually happened to me, and what then? i mean does she just disapear after intercourse or would she stay, in which case where would she live? i mean once someone figures out she doesnt have any papers on her like AT ALL things will get...complicated.

ectoplasmicz:
It's just you. Everything about you is the same, everything, except for gender. Your looks would be more masculine/feminine, genitalia *snickers* would be swapped, and general features swapped to suit the opposite gender. But personality, interests and the like all stay the same.

Oh my yes. That sounds pretty awesome, actually.

But then, if there was a same-gender clone of me, I'd have sex with her too.

And if there were two... or even three opposite sex clones of me... still yes. Simultaneously.

It would be a veritable me-orgy. ^^

FalloutJack:
Nope! Sorry, but I'm related to myself. Ergo, I can't have sex with myself.

Incidentally, you KNOW most people are going to vote bacon, right?

Actually there's nothing wrong with incest if it's between two consenting adults. It's not that you can't, just that you won't.

And to the OP: HELL YEAH I WOULD! I WOULD FUCK A CLONE OF MYSELF IF I COULD!

Hell no! Why would you even think that? That's just screwed up thing to even consider.

Someone with my cynical view, lack of consistent hygiene, and hypocritical nature? AND I have to have sex with them?!

Short answer: No

Long Answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

O.

NO. It would end with me offing myself or her. There can only be one.

ok... I might. I dont know.

Nope. Because I'm not attracted to the opposite gender anyway.

It would be interesting to see what I would look like as the opposite sex though.

Also, would male me be a gay man or a straight one? Hm....

I don't think I would make a very attractive woman, so no.

Depends if I'm hot...

I don't know whether or not I would be. I'm an averagely attractive male that can be mistaken for being a girl, and I have nice eyes...so I'm not sure.

I don't know how much I like myself, so I may fall in love with my female self, and then looks wouldn't matter because they'd always appear attractive to me.

And so we reach the great question of our time...
is it masturbation or incest?

That'd involve all my bad traits being transferred as well...

Yea, she'd kinda be a total cunt. Hawt.

Wheres the "No, because she would be one hell of a bitch" option?

Simskiller:

FalloutJack:
Nope! Sorry, but I'm related to myself. Ergo, I can't have sex with myself.

Incidentally, you KNOW most people are going to vote bacon, right?

Actually there's nothing wrong with incest if it's between two consenting adults. It's not that you can't, just that you won't.

And to the OP: HELL YEAH I WOULD! I WOULD FUCK A CLONE OF MYSELF IF I COULD!

Not to me, it isn't. I'm Catholic, and in love with nother woman. Who'd want to be caught cheating with himself?

Yes. She'd be good looking, I wouldn't freak her out with all of my nerdness, and we'd have the same fetishes. The only thing I can think of to go wrong would be one of us working up the confidance to initiate!

Edible Avatar:
And so we reach the great question of our time...
is it masturbation or incest?

Masturbatinon. It is you after all!

Probably after a while, definitely not right away. Seeing as me and my sister actually look quite different there would be no squick in that matter. Also I feel she would look pretty good given my own appearance. Damn, now I want a picture of my opposite gendered self just to see how she would look.

MartianWarMachine:

5) I also may or many not also be extremely jealous of opposite-gendered me for being the opposite gender... >///<

Don't worry, your not alone in jealousy. I am at least curious about how it would feel to be the opposite gender. Its really the main reason that I always answer yes to the 'would you change your gender' threads and about half of the reason why transformation is the superpower I would want. Probably also a large factor in why I enjoy the webcomic El Goonish Shive so much. And similarly to your #4, there would be much snuggling.

I would take myself in the ass on the spot. She'd/I'd understand.

EDIT: God damn it, I could've voted bacon.

An opposite gender version of me? Hell no. :S

A same gender clone of me? Now we're talking. Hell yes. Since the clone would know what I like in bed and I'd know what the clone likes in bed, the sex should be pretty amazing.

I'd do it with only slight hesitation. Maybe even tape it to make sure that it wasn't a dream.

I've always said that only appropriate partner for me... is me, so yes.

I'd do terrible, kinky things to that chick, which likely says disturbing things about me now that I think about it.

I look a lot like my mom, so... HELL NO! I'd invite her to some bacon though. Mmm... Bacon...

Despite me not being my usual type, probably so. I'm female right now, but I have big shoulders and a broad structure. I'm not fat -- I just look sturdy. I'm guessing I'd translate into a strong-looking but not huge guy with a bit of a soft face, and he'd have long blonde hair, and that would be *pretty hot.* I usually gravitate to the skinny nerdy type, but I could go for that, so why the hell not?

...I think I make a more attractive guy than I do an attractive girl, though I certainly don't think I'm ugly. Weird. o.O

It might not work out, though, because we'd both be the dominant type...

Probably the girl I'd ever get along with xD
I'd probably marry them and have lots of mutated kids from the terrible lack of variety in the gene-pool.

Hell yes! Finally, someone who actually gives a damn about my sex life!

Dygen Entreri:
Yes. She'd be good looking, I wouldn't freak her out with all of my nerdness, and we'd have the same fetishes. The only thing I can think of to go wrong would be one of us working up the confidance to initiate!

Neither of you.

You would be stuck in a paradox where you're in a never ending awkward discussion.

Me on the other hand, no I wouldn't.

I don't have sex with lesbians, and no female version of myself would be awesome enough to be contained in a straight female.

I'd try, then stop after she attempts to strap something on.

Yes, being thin and tall, I would be the type of person I find attractive, it would also be the only way to hold back the existential horror inherent of copied persons.

Oliver90909:

MartianWarMachine:
What do you pick if you are unsure, but you don't like bacon?

I think that kind of admission is enough to earn you a permaban on this site :-p

Just because I don't like bacon? What kind of evil place is this? >:(

Cpu46:

MartianWarMachine:

5) I also may or many not also be extremely jealous of opposite-gendered me for being the opposite gender... >///<

Don't worry, your not alone in jealousy. I am at least curious about how it would feel to be the opposite gender. Its really the main reason that I always answer yes to the 'would you change your gender' threads and about half of the reason why transformation is the superpower I would want. Probably also a large factor in why I enjoy the webcomic El Goonish Shive so much. And similarly to your #4, there would be much snuggling.

I'm not? Yay! I usually pick "Transferring my mind to alternate realities (where everything except one thing is the same. You can probably guess what that one thing would be >.>) at will". I've never heard of it, and yay snuggles! ^.^

MartianWarMachine:

Shakomaru:

MartianWarMachine:
Probably not, for several reasons.

1) I'm not attractive. So my clone wouldn't be attractive.
2) Even if they were attractive, why would they want me?
3) Even if they wanted me, I would too embarrassed/shy/whatever to do anything.
4) Even if I wasn't, I'd rather just snuggle them forever...
5) I also may or may not also be extremely jealous of opposite-gendered me for being the opposite gender... >///<
Also, what do you pick if you are unsure, but you don't like bacon?

I totally agree with everything you say there. Like 100%

Everything? Even 4 and 5? Even the bit about bacon, which far too many people seem to like? o.O

Actually, especially those... Weird huh?

Shakomaru:

MartianWarMachine:

Shakomaru:
I totally agree with everything you say there. Like 100%

Everything? Even 4 and 5? Even the bit about bacon, which far too many people seem to like? o.O

Are you me, from a parallel universe? Are there cyborgs there? How did you get here? Have you removed your pre-frontal cortex yet? Can we go to other universes? Should I stop babbling now?

MartianWarMachine:

Shakomaru:

MartianWarMachine:

Are you me, from a parallel universe? Are there cyborgs there? How did you get here? Have you removed your pre-frontal cortex yet? Can we go to other universes? Should I stop babbling now?

Maybe, not that I know of, feels like it's still there, I don't know how to work paradox space, and probably so people don't get mad at this conversation...

krazykidd:
No .

I am black and i prefer white girls .
I am thin and i prefer fat women
I am tall and i prefer short women ( i have a midget fantasy i want to fulfill at some point in my life)

Basically i like anything opposite of myself . But i'm sur the sex would be great .

So your ideal partner would be a fat white midget? o__O

Aris Khandr:

I'm a lesbian. Why would I want to sleep with a male version of myself? Would a male version of me even be interested, or would he be gay too?

Good point, unless you're bi-curious I suppose they'd have to be. I think we need another poll option!

As for fem-me: in a heartbeat. I've got awesome legs.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked