Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?
Yes I most certainly would!
60.3% (607)
60.3% (607)
No...just no.
21.5% (217)
21.5% (217)
Bacon (because bacon)
17.7% (178)
17.7% (178)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

I wouldn't tbh, but not because we don't want to. We would be too busy arguing about which movies are better, what games are more fun or what books are safe to read for the sake for our sanities. And we'd be like debating this all the time, we won't have time for it.

I will interperate this as a female dubellgandfeasfda...uhmm that thing according to something that somewhere someone looks like you. Or to be simpel not a female clone wich means that she will not have the same genetic matterial as me. Just look like a female version of me, and have simmilar intrest...but still...I dont like me so...no.Bacon, bacon for the win...mmmmm sadness bacon.

Nope, cause she'd prolly be ugly as hell. As for the shared interest/getting along thing, it'd probably get fucked up somehow.

I am a "decent" looking fella, I am pretty sure I would have an attractive rule 63 opposite to boogy with.

I'd have at least oral sex
*we'll see where it goes from there ;)*
With a clone of myself.

I WOULD FUKCING RUIN THE OPPOSITE SEX VERSION OF MYSELF!!

No. Though somewhat narcissistic, I am also a realist and don't think a female version of me would fall within my acceptable hotness threshold. Besides, I already have a sister so I can say with all honesty that I would not find a female me attractive. We could be buds, though.

Opposites attract and all that. I'm tall, thickly-built, and rather hairy. A female wookie just doesn't sound all that appealing. :S

It's kind of genetic that you don't want to have sex with people you are related to, or at least its a cultural thing. So I am going to go ahead and say no.

I might. Probably depends on if booze is involved.

Also to quote some comedian, (I wanna say Jay Leno but I don't think that's right) "Would that be incest or just taking masturbation to a WHOLE new level?"

No the fuck I would that. Thanks your asking!

Well considering I -nearly- have an hourglass figure anyway... and I'm a guy... I would imagine alternate me would probably be hot. So yes, probably.

Although imagine the kids. Near-identical DNA... that's a recipe for disaster right there.

While I'd love to take the moral high road and say I have better self control than that, I don't... we'd be in bed before the realization of how wierd this is would hit us, and it would be glorious.

darkcalling:
I might. Probably depends on if booze is involved.

Also to quote some comedian, (I wanna say Jay Leno but I don't think that's right) "Would that be incest or just taking masturbation to a WHOLE new level?"

Also... I think that might be Austin Powers, but I can't seem to find anything about it on youtube

Hell yes.

I love myself, I already have long hair and a feminine sort of figure, so my Rule 63 would be pretty awesome.

In fact, I would fuck a SAME sex version of myself...

psh, Opposite gender me? Considering I've distanced myself from, or flat out abandoned, Most societal taboo's, we'd probably look at each other, cackle maniacally and then get to the sex. We'd probably fuck regularly and with fervor too... then we'd play up the twin's bit in public just to fuck with people's heads.

Of course, seeing as it's a copy of me with inverse gender... wow.... Hmmm.... shame we can't freely exchange bodies... That'd be nice, all sorts of experiences, and ways to mess with people too... * mind wanders off into the fields of Blue and Orange Morality.

What, like she just appears out of nowhere? In that case, no.

But, given certain specific conditions, yes.

Of course yes, and it'd be some super hot sex too ;o) lol

What would be even better would be if after we could somehow recombine back into one person i.e. me. That way I could really know what sex was like from the female point of view. What the sensations and emotions actually feel like. Coz as a man it's something I can never know, I think that would be very interesting.

No. I don't do women.

x EvilErmine x:
What would be even better would be if after we could somehow recombine back into one person i.e. me. That way I could really know what sex was like from the female point of view. What the sensations and emotions actually feel like. Coz as a man it's something I can never know, I think that would be very interesting.

I agree with you completely, bar the 'coz a man is something i can never know' changed to woman.

I would do me also, it is definitely something i would try out. As long as me as a female doesnt have the same face as me, as i dont think i look too attractive. They would have to have a more feminine face.

Sightless Wisdom:
Assuming there isn't some horrible genetic connection that would make this some strange variety of clone-incest or something... yes. I would never date this female clone but I would certainly have sex with her, the great part is it wouldn't even be a big deal because we would acknowledge that sex means nothing more than desire for pleasure. Hooray nihilism and strange hypotheticals!

...if it's just for pleasure, why would the masturbatory-pseudo-incest matter? You're not there for procreation. Is it too much to assume you'd use some form of protection to prevent procreation?

For that matter... why are so many just assuming there's some sort of romance, dating, or possible marriage involved here? Sex with genderbent (or not, depending on preference) self? Sure, pretty much akin to masturbation. Marriage and procreation with genderbent self? Creepy as hell, similar to marrying a sibling.

Oh sweet lord, no. One of me is too much already, the combined snarkiness of me and my clone would be enough to make the universe commit suicide.

I would definitely. I know exactly how it'd go down too in some alternate dimension scenario:

*Warp*
Me- What the hell?
F-Me- Whoa, where the hell did you come from?
Me- I don't know what just happened. I'm __ by the way.
F-Me- Really? My name is __ too!
Me- Huh, well my whole name is __ ___.
F-Me- Uhh, my name is also __ ___.
Me- Huh.
*Both staring*
Me- You're thinking the same thing aren't you?
F-Me- That you just warped from an alternative universe and that you're basically me?
Me- Yep.
*Stare some more*
Me- You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?
F-Me- Yep.
*Both drop pants*
Both- Hell yea.

I don't know how it'd go down afterward though.

ectoplasmicz:
Snip

I'd fuck "her", "she" sure as shit wouldn't want to get fucked by me though. So, seeing as rape is probably not cool; no.

As long as there is no genetic mess up if I somehow got her pregnant sure I'd go out with her. I'm bi so I assume she would be too, however I doubt my girlfriend would like it. Have to find someway to work that factor into matters.

She better not be as hairy as me. Otherwise, definitely yes.

I would totally do a male version of me!

I would make one fugly woman so no, not interested at all. I'll take a plate of bacon instead, please.

yes, i actually already do, my girlfriend looks a lot like me in personality and interest. she also looks very awesome. she is the female me. the only difference in her personality is that she is a little bit more crazy than me.

I'm trying to be as modest as I can be, I think I don't look too bad at all, so I would most likely be sexing up female me. They'd also make the best of companions because of all the same interests.

The Consequence:
No the fuck I would that. Thanks your asking!

Dude, work on your English.

May as well, it's not like you get the opportunity to literally screw yourself every day.

No, because I hate most things about myself and I'm not attracted to black women. Also, it'd feel like I was fucking my sister, and that's disgusting.

I dunno, that would feel a lot like incest.

It would be nice to have someone who your personality is very similar to as a partner. But sex would seem a lot more... boring... like a random happenstance event than anything special or meaningful. It'd feel at best like glorified masturbation, and at worst, like incest.

I have to say that, for most the part, it wouldn't be that interesting. I could be wrong, though. It also begs the question whether you could love yourself, given that you'd be exactly alike. Would that count as love? Or would it be nothing more than loving yourself and the other person like an extension of yourself?

Hmmm I don't think i could have sex with the male version of me. I know my own personality and i know how my mind works and if i was to willingly have sex with my male version, i would know fine rightly that he would be thinking the same things as me during sex. I know i sound terrible but my thoughts tend to wander during intimate moments and i end up thinking about stupid things like what the next episode of The Game of Thrones will be like or what game im going to purchase soon. I can't help it.

Crap wait I take it all back, I already have had sex with the male version of me and it didnt end well, we ended up half way through telling terrible terrible jokes and talking about what pranks we were going to pull on a mutual friend. Humph thats why we never had sex again.......

Our first meeting would go something like this i imagine:

Me:uhhhh hi?
Girl me:yo
Me:Wait.... if we come into physical contact with each other.... will we explode?
Girl me: High five!
Me: -_- .... i was going to say that.....

everyday, all day, all the way....to the balls. and then i compliment her on how cool she is.

WTF! talk about inbreeding, BACON!!!
Keep up the threads m8.

No. I'd go as far as to maybe let her play my raid-geared rogue while I beat SSX. But physical contact, ewwww.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked