If you could nuke a country?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Chainsaws_of_War_2:
Flame bait thread.

So much so that OP had to edit his post so people would stop going after specific countries.
Are you mods useless, or do you really just not care?

OP was not edited. It was this way from the start. If you bothered to go to post #13 (or #12) you could clearly see it.

MammothBlade:

Caleco:
NO ISRAEL OR PALESTINE! I'm sick and tired of that argument but that being said what country would you nuke only one WITHOUT ANY RETALIATION! I know that there are sh*ton of nukes out there but just make a country dispear...POOF!

Israel. There, I said it. I'm sick and tired of its genocidal shenanigans in the name of its persecution complex. (You don't want people to nuke either of those countries, don't make threads about this sort of thing at all...)

However, I don't think any country deserves to be nuked. If only there were a way to purge a rotten establishment without brute force...

Luxembourg, half a million people, your point is invalid.
USA, Columbia District.
Nuke Washington DC, with a specific target on the highest concentraion of republican representatives and supporters.

Caleco:
NO ISRAEL OR PALESTINE! I'm sick and tired of that argument but that being said what country would you nuke only one WITHOUT ANY RETALIATION! I know that there are sh*ton of nukes out there but just make a country dispear...POOF!

I would nuke the country dumb enough to allow me to nuke another country of my choosing.

Corporal Yakob:
France.

Inflict the Treaty of Versailles on Germany eh!?! I'll show you!!!

Eih, not really fair to blame Fance for the Treaty, it was everyone's fault. But your comment was a joke. So I'll shut up right now.

darksakul:
Every single country and city in the world, and Antarctica for good measure.
Let it all burn and have a good laugh while we ate at it.

Seriously this thread is the most hate laden, biggot filled and sickening thread I have ever read. Ans I browse /b/ on 4chan.

I find REALLY hard to believe. I mean, 99.9% of these comments are jokes, in the first place.

Denmark. That'd teach those sick fucks to be danish. And to sell cucumbers with flags on their wrapping (who the fuck wraps a cucumber anyway?). I can't stand wrapped vegetables. and a lot of cultural particularities around here.

I would nuke America, and gladly. It's gotten too big and spoiled on its power, like a fat middle-schooler leaving his school to bully elementary kids in their school, though he has no right at all to be there, and starts crying when somebody tries making him leave.

Good lord, this topic is sick. Why would you even post this?

I don't even want to think about a country being nuked. That would be a lot of innocent people dying.

Should any of us even consider such a thing, even in jest?

I would say Lebanon, I'd say why but I might be banned for it....maybe

Simple: I wouldn't

If I HAD to? Antarctica. At least then I could limit the number of people killed with likely no children killed at all. Also the way winds blow the radiation with be largely contained.

And the first person to object "oooh, Antarctica isn't technically a country", I remind you I have a nuclear bomb and HAVE to use it on one country.

Tanner The Monotone:

Caleco:

I would nuke the country dumb enough to allow me to nuke another country of my choosing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA very good sir

Nuke a country and fuck over the planet. No thanks, biological weapons on the other hand...

Can't we do it someplace shitty like Wales, I heard the prime minister said something about your mum...

...Please tell me someone understands this reference!

Corporal Yakob:
France.

America and Britain took part in writing the treaty as well mate.... 0_o

Vatican City.
Don't read too much into this one. I only have one country so I may as well take a two for one deal.

Why not give it a try?

http://www.carloslabs.com/projects/200712B/GroundZero.html

Basically just a googlemaps nuclear splash damage overlay.

You cant. Ultimately the MAD principle is the ultimate defence. No 2 nuclear countries have been to war ever because the risk is to great. No country would pick a serious fight with nuclear power because ultimately, they can never win.

The closest we have come to that as it stands is Argentina/UK and they basically leaned on the principle that we would never murder millions of people because of a few stupid bureaucrats, but if they actually invaded UK mainland and looked like they might actually win that nuke would stay off the table?

If I you were actually guna use it as suppression I doubt 1 would be enough. For example if you seriously wanted to for example stop terrorism with it you would have to be systematic in your target choice in order to make the conduction of guerilla war so costly as to stifle the will of the most ardent opposes. They bomb a shop, you bomb a street, they bomb a subway, you wipe out a city block, they do a Twin Towers, you nuke a city. This of course has major flaws, it will set everyone against you rather than just one small group and you better be bloody sure and have irrefutable proof of the perpetrators country of origin.

Ultimately I personally would nuke anyone. There are a weapon of full scale wars where public opinion from your enemies citizens cant get any lower. Otherwise, tactical military strikes are ultimately far more effective as you hit important targets but retain majority support for your actions internationally and with sympathisers within the country itself.

None, because no innocent people should ever have to live with the consequences of a nucler strike.

...but if I had to, it would be Belgium, because it doesn't exist. Yeah.

Antartica. Damn those penguins. Damn them to hell.

Britain.

Because, let's face it- you've had it coming for a long-ass time.

I would not nuke any country because I hate nuclear weapons.

LilithSlave:
Should any of us even consider such a thing, even in jest?

Yes, interview question. I mentioned quite a while back, page 1 or 2.

Westaway:

Corporal Yakob:
France.

Eih, not really fair to blame Fance for the Treaty, it was everyone's fault. But your comment was a joke. So I'll shut up right now.

Er yes a joke!

Ha ha! Ve must all laff at ze joke zat vas a joke und nozing else!

Patrick Buck:

Corporal Yakob:
France.

I know but France was the most fervant in kicking Germany while it was down while Britain and America preached more moderate views.

the moon, because seriously, check that out on a resume,
"And what, if any, other useful talents do you have that have not already been mentioned?"
"I NUKED THE FUCKING MOON!"

Corporal Yakob:

Patrick Buck:

Corporal Yakob:
France.

I know but France was the most fervant in kicking Germany while it was down while Britain and America preached more moderate views.

And sorry for the double post, but a 'corporal' with a roman style eagle as his sign who wants to destroy france to pay them back for the treaty of versailles, while being okay with the US and UK so long as they stay out of it. One of whose badges is 'exterminate'. Now I'm not saying that you're secretly Hitller Yakob, except I'm saying exactly that.

I'd nuke Texas if that counts as a country, it's bigger than the UK so it does in my books. Yeah, Texas. The whole patriotism thing in America annoys me as it is, Texas just takes it to another level.

Israel and Palestine.

Nuking shit is WRONG. What the fuck? You incinerate/and poison a fuckload of people. Do you even know what that means? (it means they suffer and die)

the clockmaker:

Corporal Yakob:

Patrick Buck:

And sorry for the double post, but a 'corporal' with a roman style eagle as his sign who wants to destroy france to pay them back for the treaty of versailles, while being okay with the US and UK so long as they stay out of it. One of whose badges is 'exterminate'. Now I'm not saying that you're secretly Hitller Yakob, except I'm saying exactly that.

:D!

Would you believe me if I said those were all unrelated coincedences? For example, the "eagle" is actually a MLP: FIM mock-up of the Imperium of Man's Aquila from 40K, I've used the gamer tag of "corporal" ever since I began gaming because I didn't feel like being a private and didn't want the responsibility of being an officer (not crazy) and the exterminate badge is from fathing about with a Dr Who quiz.

France still needs to pay for Versailles though.

>:D

I think some people here need professional help, and some are beyond any help and need to be isolated from society, seriously.

Mycroft Holmes:

snagli:
Why the US of course! Oh don't give me that look, I'm not a big fan of you guys.

So your plan is to victimize us so that we regain the worlds support? You're too kind.

Oh, you misunderstand. There isn't going to be anything left to victimize, I want to leave a big gap where the States used to be. I'm sure you can disintegrate a country if you just throw evough nukes at it.

snagli:

Oh, you misunderstand. There isn't going to be anything left to victimize, I want to leave a big gap where the States used to be. I'm sure you can disintegrate a country if you just throw evough nukes at it.

I will laugh for the rest of my damnation in hell at this if Britain ends up being devoured by its many, many enemies because it no longer has an American military to defend it.

Kingsman:

snagli:

I will laugh for the rest of my damnation in hell at this if Britain ends up being devoured by its many, many enemies because it no longer has an American military to defend it.

Psh, who cares about Britain. I'll just stay in Amsterdam and watch them get devoured. If they come after the rest of the EU, I'll just move on to Canada.

Oh god. TOO MANY CHOICES!
Goddamn you for making me choose one.
Fine.
How about Russia? Then I can imagine STALKER coming true!
OOOH! I could nuke Chernobyl! :D
That would tickle me.

My answer would be France. Reason = I'm English.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked