Celebrity crushes

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Who's yours?

Here's mine:
Emma Watson. Mmmmmmmm.

easy one

female : Alyson Hannigan, Amy Adams (i love redheads), Sigourney Weaver
male : Johnny Depp, Nicholas cage

I think most are well known so not googling pics of them :)

/edit googled some picture :)

female

Alyson Hannigan (had the crush ever since seeing eps 1 of buffy)

Amy Adams. Close to what i would call the perfect girl.

Sigourney Weaver. looking great for her age (probably a lot of make-up to help with that though)

male

Johnny Depp. Getting sexier the older he gets.

Nicholas Cage. People tell me I am weird for this. I know he isn't the handsomest actor out there but there is something appealing to me about him

Hmmmm, after some thinking, female crush is Kaley Cuoco (8 Simple Rules, Big Bang theory).

And no thinking required, my "I'm not gay but if I had to pick a guy", Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock).

D Moness:
easy one

female : Allyson Hannigan, Amy Adams (i love redheads), Sigourney Weaver

Also because you don't want to do five searches, right?

Forlong:

D Moness:
easy one

female : Allyson Hannigan, Amy Adams (i love redheads), Sigourney Weaver

Also because you don't want to do five searches, right?

Kind of wanted to be not that distracted from the homework i was making. Ended it 2 minutes ago (can not be bothered to finish it so now i will edit it though).

No one's said Natalie Portman yet?

Okay, called it!

imageimage

No homo, but I love me some Emma Stone. Annnnd some Gerard Butler

Female:
Scarlett Johannson

And no homo but, Male:
Matt Bomer

Natalie Portman... mmm, gorgeous, and smart

Karen Gillan... well, yeah

Alex Kingston, because she's just awesome.

I think that's about it, yeah, I like my sci-fi girls.

Jennifer Hale comes immediately to mind. That deep, sexy bedroom voice of hers...

Always had a thing for Natalie Portman's face. Dunno, I just like her...

Well, the only girl who immediately leaps to mind is Ksenia Solo. I don't watch a great deal of telly any more so... yeah.

Zantos:
And no thinking required, my "I'm not gay but if I had to pick a guy", Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock).

Good god, he looks delectable there!

Him and Michael Fassbender...

=_=

By spongebob is this woman beautiful.

Not much else to say though except... Curse you Tim Burton for taking her and curse me for being too young, too far away, and not having the right circumstances to have met her. :(

Second crush is Anne.

Just look at that gorgeous smile!

Christina Hendricks
Fell in love with her when she was on Firefly

Jewel Staite
Also a huge fan of her from Firefly

Not really got any male crushes but I guess when I was younger I like Leonardo DiCaprio just cause I like Titanic and thought he did a good job acting-wise in that film.

For female, gotta go with Olivia Wild. And while I am straight, I'd go with Christian Bale for male.

I can't really say I have much in the way of celeb crushes. Ummm...

Best teenage Australian magic weremermaid to be in H2O: Just add water[1]. I might even go so far as to say best teenage Australian magic weremermaid in anything.

Though, she did get the strongest role out of all of them, the others have to deal with hijinks and silliness, she gets more actual problems. The character might be leanign towards being a stock character, but it's one of the character types with a bit more room to move.

Also, she makes things explode when she gets angry, which is cooler than making the freeze or get blown around.

Not seen her in much, and nothing that I particularly liked her in, but she comes across as being a respectable and intelligent person. I dunno if I hold to the idea that celebrities should be role models, or if people should just stop expecting them to be, but she seems a reasonably safe choice for one.
[1] That means she beats at least four other people, though admittedly one of them was played by a woman with the first name of "Indiana".

I haven't had one in years, but waaaaay back when, there was Pamela Anderson (yeah, yeah, I know), Sandra Bullock (Demolition Man, anyone?) and finally Nicole de Boer (or Esri Dax, if you're up with Trek).

Can't think of anyone else that gets that kind of reaction these days. A few people get the fanboy in me going (both male and female), but crush? WYSIWYG.

I don't really have any celeb crushes. The knowledge that they're either airheads, divas, bitches, and/or high as fuck whenever I can see them removes any chance of me getting any feelings towards them.

Zantos:

Having a crush on Benedict Cumberbatch is not gay.... it merely makes you human.

I would have to say Nathan Fillion.... for pretty much the same reason.

SckizoBoy:

Zantos:

Good god, he looks delectable there!

Him and Michael Fassbender...

=_=

The problem with Michael Fassbender is he looks absolutely terrifying when he smiles

Also, I can't believe I forgot my biggest female crushes.

Zooey Deschanel

And Pixie Lott

Fit.

NightmareLuna:
By spongebob is this woman beautiful.

Not much else to say though except... Curse you Tim Burton for taking her and curse me for being too young, too far away, and not having the right circumstances to have met her. :(

Second crush is Anne.

Just look at that gorgeous smile!

Every movie Helena Bonham Carter has ever been in she makes herself look like the ugliest lunatic who's ever lived. Seriously, I don't get the love for her.

And Anne Hathaway's eyes and GIGANTIC f**king mouth make her look creepy, and it really contrasts poorly with the fair tone of her skin. Its not attractive.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but that's my opinion of the 2 cosmetically.

TestECull:
I don't really have any celeb crushes. The knowledge that they're either airheads, divas, bitches, and/or high as fuck whenever I can see them removes any chance of me getting any feelings towards them.

I somewhat agree. If someone's personality is ugly, their physical appearance loses all meaning to me. Maybe I'm not shallow enough, and don't get me wrong I admire a good pair of breasts, but I would rather have no breasts then breasts attached to a hideous troglodyte. But, not all actors are stuck-up egomaniacs....just most of them.

I came in to post Natalie Portman and Emma Watson, but they were both taken within the first and the sixth posts respectively. I'm going to post them anyway, as well as a third.

Nice to see other fans of redheads. I shall add a couple more

And the "not gay, but if I was"

Ninja'd already?! So yeah, Emma Watson and Alyson Hannigan...
Also, Kari Byron (Mythbusters)...and a German actress whose name I keep forgetting

Isn't she beautiful?

Most of the time I can't get excited about celebrities no matter how stunning they are but the exception is always a sexy woman who can make me laugh. In light of this my 2 are Shappi Khorsandi and Lucy Porter

Don Savik:

I somewhat agree. If someone's personality is ugly, their physical appearance loses all meaning to me. Maybe I'm not shallow enough, and don't get me wrong I admire a good pair of breasts, but I would rather have no breasts then breasts attached to a hideous troglodyte. But, not all actors are stuck-up egomaniacs....just most of them.

The ones that aren't stuck-up egomaniacs all have cocks, and I'm not gay, so there's no chance of a crush there either.

I suppose it's close enough, though, that I'd love to pop by Dunsfold Aerodrome and talk cars with James, Jeremy and Richard one day. Maybe even see if I can drift the Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Apostrophe-Dee.

Here's mine:

Don Savik:

NightmareLuna:
-Self Snip-

Every movie Helena Bonham Carter has ever been in she makes herself look like the ugliest lunatic who's ever lived. Seriously, I don't get the love for her.

And Anne Hathaway's eyes and GIGANTIC f**king mouth make her look creepy, and it really contrasts poorly with the fair tone of her skin. Its not attractive.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but that's my opinion of the 2 cosmetically.

Haha, well, no need to say you are sorry (since come on, you really aren't :P), everyone has different taste, which is a good thing! Carter's charm is in her lunatic, yet very sweet appearance.

And well, I have a thing for a huge smile ^^.

Morena Baccarin
Amanda Tapping
Kylie Minougue
Kari Byron
Dawn French

The five most beautiful celebrities in my eyes

Celebrities, as far as I'm concerned, are largely unworthy of even the simple praise of a "crush". Their talents are narrow, and all too often shallow as well. The real heroes go unsung while these charlatans take the respect and the glory.

Dat smile.

Also:

The common theme is 'love interests of Michael Cera'.

Dat smile.

Also:

Dat smile.

Also:

Dat smile.

Also:

EDIT: I sincerely apologise for the quadruple post, everyone. The anti-spam feature (i.e.: captcha) caused my post to send three more times than it should have. Make of that what you will.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked