Challenge of confusion.

I want you to attempt to confuse your fellow escapists, in some way, shape, or form.

Why, well, that begs the question of why not!

Then, lets see if we can pin down why we're confused.

Let me begin with something that confuses others, but does not confuse me!

Edit: I mean something that makes you go "What the ****"

Read and explain Quantum Mechanics.

EDIT: Captcha is 'broken heart'. Wow. Count me among the confused.

This :D

Purely for awesomeness:

And this is pretty weird, it's even better if you open about 5 tabs and play them all simultaneously:

How's that?

The concept of companies operating for profit seems to confuse some people.

Amethyst Wind:

Read and explain Quantum Mechanics.

Why did you remind me?!
I am only in grade 11 but I find such things very interesting.
Wave particle duality still confuses me as a concept, and I swear after reading the wiki page and its sources on virtual particles there was a small explosion inside my head. "Dear Mr. Du Preez, that is the sound of 3/4 of your frontal lobe spontaneously melting, please close the bloody tab." My head said.

And OP: Using a Cyriak video is not fair!

Why are the Captchas not showing up?

As for weird stuff, I watched Walker last night.

Cooking. With your fists (and head). In Swenglish. Might be less confusing if you speak Swedish.

Is a well rounded argument...pointless?

Food for thought.

I thought this thread was going to be about how to deal with the infliction of the status of confusion in competitive Pokemon battles. I am disappoint for not living up to my absurdly specific expectations.

I always go " what the ****" when you hear someone casually admitting they think Hitler was right. Or failing that some of the stuff that was in the TV tropes video someone posted earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcS_zRr14ic

Also, how do I embed videos?

[ youtube=lcS_zRr14ic ] minus spaces equals

Rowan93:

Same one as I always post.
Enjoy.

Rowan93:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcS_zRr14ic

Take the letters and numbers after "v=" in the url, and place them in brackets, like this:
[lcS_zRr14ic]

Then write "youtube=" before the letters and numbers in the brackets. Like this:
[youtube=lcS_zRr14ic]

Quote me and look at how I embedded the youtube video up there to see how it's done in practice.

The animation in this intro for a certain anime by a certain studio known for pulling this kind of thing.

Also theres Fooly Cooly. Watch the thing within 3 hours, spend the next 6 trying to figure out what you just watched.

I don't think it's a good practice to try to keep them from doing it in your house.
Sure, you may not approve of it, but it's still better for their development, not to mention just generally safer, both psychologically and physically, if they can do it in a home environment.

Yeah, okay sorry you lost all credibility the moment you mentioned the New world order.

Soviet Heavy:

Just because your religion dictates a certain view on sexuality, that doesn't mean you get to force it on the rest of us.
Personally, I don't care much what you do in your own home or secluded society so long as you aren't causing some sort of human suffering, but trying to force your socially conservative and frankly just plain stupid views on people who aren't as irrational as yourself disgusts me.

I don't really think it's necessary at all.
I guess if I was forced I would swear on my testicles, to represent me putting my biological imperative on the line.

Really though. Just because his inner ear condition resolved itself without medical attention that only means it resolved itself without being treated. It's proof that something unexplained happened, but it is hardly proof that a deity exists. Much less your particular one.

Why are trousers plural... or pants... or pretty much anything you wear on your legs... seriously, what the f**k!

I mean, you wear a t-shirt... singular, but goes on both arms, but you wear a pair of shorts...!?!?!?!? Where did the bloody second one come from? Why is there a pair of them, when I can only see one! A pair of socks works, but a pair of trousers!? NOPE! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG!

Amethyst Wind:
I want to feel your skin pressed against mine.
Please...
Touch me. But be gentle, I... I haven't really tried this before.

Don't worry.
It might hurt a little bit at first, but I'll make you feel like you've never felt before.
It's alright, don't pull away from me. Everyone's a little scared the first time.
Just let me steer this.
I'll just keep stroking and move further down as I go. Try to relax and enjoy it.
Your neck tastes good.
I can hardly keep myself reined in. You make me feel like I'll explode.
Please, touch me too.

Sweat, baby sweat
Sex is a Texas drought
Me and you do the kind of things that only Prince would sing about
So put your hands down my pants
and I'll bet you'll feel nuts

Oh no! It's the sound of sirens
Hide in the bushes
Unless you want your orifices penetrated

Jonluw:

Soviet Heavy:

Just because your religion dictates a certain view on sexuality, that doesn't mean you get to force it on the rest of us.
Personally, I don't care much what you do in your own home or secluded society so long as you aren't causing some sort of human suffering, but trying to force your socially conservative and frankly just plain stupid views on people who aren't as irrational as yourself disgusts me.

Umm.... I'm not sure if you're following the confusion title, or if you're misquoting me, or if you've been hacked by a psychopathic troll.

Elaborate?

Soviet Heavy:

Jonluw:

Soviet Heavy:

Umm.... I'm not sure if you're following the confusion title, or if you're misquoting me, or if you've been hacked by a psychopathic troll.

Elaborate?

I'm not really sure you should rob yourself of potential enjoyment just becausue the distribution method goes against your principles.
I mean, sure, Origin is bad but personally I would just get the game on a console or just on a plain old disc.
Or maybe I'd get the mods on the escapist to pirate it for me.

Jonluw:

Soviet Heavy:

Jonluw:

Elaborate?

I'm not really sure you should rob yourself of potential enjoyment just becausue the distribution method goes against your principles.
I mean, sure, Origin is bad but personally I would just get the game on a console or just on a plain old disc.

Okaay, now you're cross referencing a post I made in another thread. I think I'll stand over in the corner for a while.

I got this.

Why not try this.

If that doesn't work then try some of this.

This one prominently contains the word fetus

And finally because I've seen similar ones above I'll find and post this.
I'd keep some mind bleach on standbye if I was you.

I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON ANYMORE

Jonluw:

Amethyst Wind:
Please...

Don't worry.
It might hurt a little bit at first, but I'll make you feel like you've never felt before.
It's alright, don't pull away from me. Everyone's a little scared the first time.
Just let me steer this.
I'll just keep stroking and move further down as I go. Try to relax and enjoy it.
Your neck tastes good.
Please, touch me too.

*Raises eyebrow* Having problems there fella? Or just trolling?

Amethyst Wind:

Jonluw:

Amethyst Wind:
Please...

Don't worry.
Just let me steer this.
Your neck tastes good.
Please, touch me too.

I may be lonely and craving for the rare touch of another human being, but that doesn't mean I have problems.
It's perfectly normal for a human to harbour these kinds of feelings if they've been alone for as long as I have, and I feel that you are the only one that can pull me out of this misery and make me feel alive again.
By your touch, I believe, my hope may be reanimated.

Mods: It may be appropriate to read the OP for some context for this post.

Jonluw:

Amethyst Wind:

Jonluw:
Don't worry.
Just let me steer this.
Your neck tastes good.
Please, touch me too.

I may be lonely and craving for the rare touch of another human being, but that doesn't mean I have problems.
It's perfectly normal for a human to harbour these kinds of feelings if they've been alone for as long as I have, and I feel that you are the only one that can pull me out of this misery and make me feel alive again.

Trolling it is. Glad we got that settled. You've been reported. Have a nice evening.

Soviet Heavy:

Jonluw:

Soviet Heavy:

Elaborate?

I'm sorry.
I've been horribly afraid to admit this to you, but I believe it is time I came clear.

I'm extremely attracted to you. I have been ever since the first time I saw you. I wasn't ready to accept the fact that these feelings dwell within myself, but as time has passed, I have realized it won't be possible to keep ignoring them forever.
I wish I could be with you forever, and I wish you felt the same way I do.

I'm sorry, but I'm really not attracted to women.
I understand how you feel, and believe me I sympathize, but it is not in my nature to experience sexual or romantic feelings toward women.
Even if I forced myself to be with you, our relationship would only be an empty shell, and you would get no satisfaction from it.
I'm sorry to shoot you down like this. I really am.

Amethyst Wind:

Jonluw:

Amethyst Wind:

Trolling it is. Glad we got that settled. You've been reported. Have a nice evening.

You report people for joking in a thread where the stated objective, nay sole purpose, is to confuse other users?
That's not particularly uvula of you.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked