What's up, Nutella?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

So what's up with all the Nutella jokes anyway? It's not that funny or special.
Or superspecialawesome. It's just chocolate.

Am I imagining all this?

What Nutella jokes?

I seriously haven't seen any. Which isn't saying anything when I think about it, but I would still like clarification.

DoPo:
What Nutella jokes?

If I eat Nutella I die... wait that's not a joke!

Seriously i havn't heard a single joke about the chocolate nut spread

Yeah i've not heard anything either. Me thinks its just him. =/

9GAG.

Just sayan.

Nutella has become somewhat of a meme, a lot of the jokes revolve around how awesome it is. I tried it once, it's not that awesome. It's just average.

Kenbo Slice:
Nutella has become somewhat of a meme, a lot of the jokes revolve around how awesome it is. I tried it once, it's not that awesome. It's just average.

It's not average, it is awesome. Well, somewhat expensive, perhaps, or at least you can buy other similarly awesome chocolate spreads for less money. But by definition, it is above average. Unless you're not a fan of chocolate, I suppose.

DoPo:

Kenbo Slice:

It's not average, it is awesome. Well, somewhat expensive, perhaps, or at least you can buy other similarly awesome chocolate spreads for less money. But by definition, it is above average. Unless you're not a fan of chocolate, I suppose.

I love chocolate and I still think it's average. But to each their own.

What Nutella jokes?

Anoni Mus:
9GAG.

Just sayan.

Okay... what the hell is 9GAG?!

Loop Stricken:
What Nutella jokes?

Anoni Mus:
9GAG.

Just sayan.

A place with funny pics, google it. But be careful, everyone badmouth Usanians.

Oh, you're from UK, you're safe then :D

Kenbo Slice:

DoPo:

Kenbo Slice:

Traitor. Everybody knows that all chocolate is good no matter what. You are probably one of those "healthy food" people under disguise. You will not make us eat your "salads" and "vegetables" by badmouthing chocolate.

Chocolate can only be "good" and above. That's how God created it. But then He saw that as a flaw, because he had made humans capable of tasting "bad" and "average" stuff, too. So, instead of letting that go to waste, he created healthy food. God was a bit of a jerk in that regard.

Now stop spewing blasphemies.

I don't think I've heard any Nutella jokes, what are you talking about Mr. Mau95, I think it's in your head, you must be crazy.

Loop Stricken:
What Nutella jokes?

Anoni Mus:
9GAG.

Just sayan.

It's a humour website (a la Funnyjunk and those sorts of places), although judging by what I've read elsewhere the view on them is that they (the 9gag-ers) believe they created all the memes when they do not.

OT: Nutella isn't bad but I preferred this stuff a lot more (I say preferred because I can't find it any more)

That stuff was properly amazing.

They aren't really jokes, it's just an agreement on it's "awesome".

I have had it and it's ok but nothing special.

DoPo:

Kenbo Slice:

DoPo:

Traitor. Everybody knows that all chocolate is good no matter what. You are probably one of those "healthy food" people under disguise. You will not make us eat your "salads" and "vegetables" by badmouthing chocolate.

Chocolate can only be "good" and above. That's how God created it. But then He saw that as a flaw, because he had made humans capable of tasting "bad" and "average" stuff, too. So, instead of letting that go to waste, he created healthy food. God was a bit of a jerk in that regard.

It's not just chocolate, it's got hazelnut's in it as well.

omega 616:
They aren't really jokes, it's just an agreement on it's "awesome".

I have had it and it's ok but nothing special.

DoPo:

Kenbo Slice:

It's not just chocolate, it's got hazelnut's in it as well.

It's actually mostly hazelnut, so it'd be more accurate to say, "It's not just hazelnut, it's got chocolate in it as well."

I fucking love Nutella. I didn't know that was a meme or anything; in fact, most people I tell them about it don't know what it is. For the longest time (until recently, actually) I kind of assumed it was a Utah thing, like Tucanos and fry sauce.

Aren't the Nutella jokes only on 9gag or something?

Oh well, I still do love nutella. I'm gonna go have some right now.

DAMN YOU ALL I've been clean fopr 6 months but now all this praise for brown gold is bringing back the old withdrawals soon as I finish posting I'm running to the shops grabbing a Jar and then I'll probably spend most of the morning locked in my room with it and a tablespoon

I have never, ever heard one of those jokes. Nor have I tried this mystical miracle product yet.

Now don't get me wrong, Nutella is amazing. I love the stuff to death.

But you know what's truly godly? Speculoos spread. Nothing I have ever tasted has surpassed speculoos spread :P

DoPo:

Kenbo Slice:

I hate it. But then, I'm not a fan of nuttiness in general.

Cadbury's chocolate spread is the shizz, man!

It's not just chocolate... clues in the name!!! :P Just saying...

Ironically it's not even the best chocolate spread on the market! Cadbury's and Galaxy do better ones... and if the Milky Way one still exists, that one is better too!

Nutella is 9gag's version of the 4chan chocolate milk obsession! It's just a fad...! I wouldn't call them jokes either to be hones, they are just stories with rage faces of people eating it, or getting annoyed with the rip-off versions... its a bit pathetic really! :/

Binnsyboy:
I hate it.

Yeah, keep lying to yourself.

Would you rather have that

or that

Binnsyboy:
But then, I'm not a fan of nuttiness in general.

Cadbury's chocolate spread is the shizz, man!

Well, I agree - Cadbury's is better.

EDIT: what the hell is a "spoler" and why didn't the spellcheck mark it as a misspelled "spoiler"?

EDIT2:

Elementary - Dear Watson:
It's not just chocolate... clues in the name!!! :P Just saying...

Your point is irrelevant - it has chocolate, therefore it's good.

I agree it's not the best, though.

Elementary - Dear Watson:
and if the Milky Way one still exists, that one is better too!

Hell yeah, it's still around! I love it, I've always loved it. Even though it has that white stuff that claims it's chocolate but it's not.

Kenbo Slice:

I don't know anything about Nutella jokes, but I agree with you on it being average. I got a jar because some friends recommended it and it's kinda "meh".

Never heard a single one. Its all in your head chap.
And Nutella is crap. Its not that nice and I do not even know a single person who uses it as a spread. Everyone just eats it with a spoon.

Andy Shandy:

Loop Stricken:
What Nutella jokes?

Anoni Mus:
9GAG.

Just sayan.

It's a humour website (a la Funnyjunk and those sorts of places), although judging by what I've read elsewhere the view on them is that they (the 9gag-ers) believe they created all the memes when they do not.

OT: Nutella isn't bad but I preferred this stuff a lot more (I say preferred because I can't find it any more)

That stuff was properly amazing.

My god! I haven't had that stuff in what feels like forever! It is truly the king of all spreads! Nutella is delicious and all, but it's nothing compared to Milky Way.

I know those bastards have gone nuts for their jokes. If we are to stop this awful epidemic we should get cracking those nuts and stick them in the nut house.

DoPo:

Kenbo Slice:

DoPo:

Preach it brother! Let the truth of the chocolatey goodness ring from every kitchen cupboard! Let the gooey deliciousness grace every piece of toast reborn from the Holy Toaster!

Mau95:
It's just chocolate.

Just chocolate?

Want a Nutella joke?

Here:

Also, Nutella is amazingly awesome and must be praised for being the most delicious.

Just kidding, but I do love Nutella. So tasty.

Nutella + Peanut Butter = Win.

It's like a Reese's sandwich...

I have not heard anything about a Nutella meme until now, but I'm not surprised that it exists. I worship Nutella as a god. I once bought a jar of Nutella, and it was amazing. I especially liked to make Nutella/banana/peanut butter sandwiches. That was the best combination ever, even if it was essentially a heart attack slathered between two pieces of bread.

DoPo:

o.o

i'm sorry what was the thread about i was drolling

dvd_72:

But you know what's truly godly? Speculoos spread. Nothing I have ever tasted has surpassed speculoos spread :P

No, that stuff's disgusting and unnatural!

Mau95:

dvd_72:

No, that stuff's disgusting and unnatural!

Blasphemer! You'll burn in speculoos hell for that! :P

Bery well, after having read all your... how should I say this... "interesting" and "true" explanations, I wil shut up about it. Danke schön, merci, bedankt en tot morgen, I'll be here der ganze Woche.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked