18.1% (86)
Something Else?
41.8% (198)
41.8% (198)
A fashion model...?
2.5% (12)
2.5% (12)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Unlimited Power, inmortality and morality.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

The premise;
You have the godly powers of Dragonball Z characters, the healing factor and practical immortality of Wolverine, and the rest of the world is as it is today.

What would you do?
Will you be a Goku or Vegeta?
X-men or Magneto?

With no consequences to you as a person, would you try to be a superhero, a criminal or something else?

Probably a criminal
I could can be a nice criminal too, and actually help people. Being a crim just means I can do whatever I want without someone nagging me all the time (I'm looking at you governments!)
Also you don't get people begging for your help every 10 seconds

I voted for "Destroyer of worlds". But not on a grand scale. Personal worlds. As in, "you upset me, you're in for a world of sadness."

A greedy narcissistic demi god. I would help others for recognition, I would get whatever I wanted because I can.

Huh. The song that just came on right now is "The man who would be King" somehow I think that is relevant.

A criminal, as in I would finally have an opportunity to give the banks their just deserts for destroying the economy by reducing them to smoking craters and also give a personal death penalty to arsonists. But I would not hurt regular people.

I voted "Super-hero", I like the idea of finding out who the real shit of the world (e.g. Kony) are and then hunting them down and dealing retribution. Being worshipped by others would be a small bonus ;-)

To be honest, I think the power would corrupt me. I imagine if I had that kind of power I would want to end wars. If theres no dange at all to me anyway.

But which side do you take in a grey vs grey fight? How badly would I have to opress people who insist on killing each other when im not around?

I would probably start off as a hero, then become a villain with good intentions...

'Tis a very slippery slope indeed.

I'd probably be some kind of super criminal... Good by day, bad by night.

Perhaps... A smooth criminal.

I would be a superhero, but more on a supernatural scale.

I would hunt down all the criminals in the world and make sure they would pay, then start to solve the world's problems.

I can't be bothered to look up Dragonball Z to find out what my superpowers would be. But assuming they were really super, I'd be Emperor of the world. Or maybe just behind the scenes puppet maker who controls the world quietly

Bored as hell. Whats the point in doing anything if you are guaranteed to succeed?

I'm pretty much certain that's the motivation behind 99% of comic book supervillains. You have all these genius level or superpowered guys who, if they applied themselves to normal life, would succeed in nearly anything they could imagine. Rhino would be a fantastic football player, Blob a wrestler, Magneto would trivialize the construction industry. But that would be too EASY. So they deliberately pit themselves against society simply because its more exciting than collecting a paycheck.

Unlimited and power and immortality. To be honest, I'd probably see if it were possible to kill myself. Hopefully that wouldn't destroy the universe but It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Criminal. Honestly though I'm seeing it more like the Punisher. Anti-hero, who is technically a criminal and kills with impunity.

Zeckt:
A criminal, as in I would finally have an opportunity to give the banks their just deserts for destroying the economy by reducing them to smoking craters and also give a personal death penalty to arsonists. But I would not hurt regular people.

Yeah, because destroying the banks would be a real second wind for the economy :D....

A super hero, but only if "evil" would wind up crossing my path, I wouldn't seek it out.

Considering that Anonymous is considered "Evil/Criminals/Terrorists/Anarchists/punks/Immature Little Boys" I think I would be a criminal.

As I am Personally an Anarchist so I supose... But where does that end and the Destroyer of worlds begin? So does that mean the world of congress beign torn appart by the powers of freedom and NOT SELLING OUT?

So I would be the point in between the two... Still I would also be the One mans Terrorist (probably governments) and everyone elses freedom fighter...

So yeah...

Where is the selfish hero option?
I would try to do overall what was good and right and I would help with certain major issues, but I would not dedicate myself to it and I WOULD, without a doubt make sure that I had some fun with my power.

I would be myself, I would likely just run around causing some kind of chaotic good such flying around drunk yet catching people who try to rob banks. Kind of like Will Smith in the Hancock movie.

Also, every government in the world would bow to my will or I would personally murder David Cameron or Obama. I'm not saying I would take over the world but when the prime minister here in England decided to so something that will fuck all of the people for no reason (as most governments do all the time now) I would force him to stop. Or kill him. Ahhh the world would be a much better place.

I'd be Nappa.

I would be, the patty-cake champion.

A sort of anti-hero sounds nice. A majestic judge,jury and executioner flying around on his spare time solving crimes as he see fit. Perhaps with a Judge Dredd voice.

I wouldnt set out to use my powers for good or evil I would just use it to live a whimsical life doing what I chose whenever I wanted and to hell with the consequences as no one could stop me.
Occasionally I may get countries to invoke pointless laws like walk backwards Tuesdays just for the hell of it.

A god. I would slowly take over the world and put in a new world order with me as a god sent ruler. Then I would sit on my throne all day and have fun while forcing the advancement of tech and science at unprecedented levels. Also I'd do whatever I want.

Can't I be Vincent Valentine and barely give a fuck?
Y'know, unless someone tries to fuck the world up.
Then I'd shoot them in the face.

Getting the power to finally single-handedly exterminate the evil and corruption which exists in the world would probably make me somewhat of a hero, at least initially. When that has been dealt with, what would one do? "I just saved the planet from itself, what do I do now?". Perhaps go out into the wilderness and live with animals in order to understand them better. There's no risk in living with lions if you can't die.

Ranorak:
The premise;
You have the godly powers of Dragonball Z characters, the healing factor and practical immortality of Wolverine, and the rest of the world is as it is today.

What would you do?
Will you be a Goku or Vegeta?
X-men or Magneto?

With no consequences to you as a person, would you try to be a superhero, a criminal or something else?

I would be a "criminal"

I would eradicate crime in my way, not going through the process of laws, just kill every damn gang leader or that sort of scum. When world peace were achieved, I would build a sky fortress and be a guardian angel for humanity. If someone opposed the peace, they would be swiftly dealt with. I would kind of be like Kira in Death Note.

I'd take over the world and get humanity back on track. To the stars, brothers!

I'd change ME3 ending trollface.jpg :P

*cough*

Everything would be all right, I'd save the kittens from the trees and such likes until one day I'd wake up with crappy mood or I'd read some silly post on the interwebs and destroy the planet, or even whole universe.

So yeah. Don't give me ultimate power.

Would try to speed up human development and turn myself into an autocrat of the globe, it'd be for your benefit of course.

Coopt, bribe, threaten, create, or otherwise acquire the services of a competent intelligence service. Then, using information gleaned from said agency, start my own personal vendetta, eliminating any individuals that are deemed a genuine threat to society as a whole, from petty crime bosses to murderous heads of state.

Beyond that, we'll see. I have little interest in controlling the world or its nations, but I'm not above lending a hand in whatever capacity comes up.

Ranorak:

To be honest, I'd mostly stick to what I do normally, seeing as I am a pretty lazy person. I'd only ever use my powers if something really dangerous or stupid was occuring ie a war or draconian policy-making. Otherwise I'd just use my powers for travel. Nothing says efficient commuting like breaking the sound barrier with your face.

I would totally sell out... and become a Mercenary! :D

mercenaries and hitmen are considered criminals right?

What I'd do, or what I want to do with it right now?

Since, god, forever, I've had daydreams of super-heroism. Sure, having powers would be fun on its own, but imagine all the people you could help!

But history tells of too many would be heroes, all possessing varying degrees of power- military power, political power- and all being corrupted by it. Not really sure if I'm any better than they were.

So, yeah, I have no idea how that'd work out. If I had a virtuous partner, it'd probably be easier. Oh, oh, can I have 616 Shadowcat? She's pretty virtuous. And super OP.

I said something else, and to that end, I'd be an anti-hero. I wouldn't want to be a criminal because I would be squandering my powers and abilities but I wouldn't want to be a hero either because it's just work, work, work, 24/7 for nothing.
Being an anti-hero, like say for example Alex Mercer from Prototype, means you can do something for the greater good while still crushing anyone you want for either getting in your way or being outright blind to the real dangers around them. *stares angerly at blackwatch and Gentek*

Superhero.
But laws still won't apply to me but I have to nice morales to do something really evil.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked