18.1% (86)
Something Else?
41.8% (198)
41.8% (198)
A fashion model...?
2.5% (12)
2.5% (12)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Unlimited Power, inmortality and morality.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I would pretty much just mess around, doing neither good, nor evil things. Jumping off buildings seems fun. So does running at high speed into a wall, just to see how people around me react. Walking around upside down might also freak people out.

Destroyer of worlds, no person could handle all that power

I would probably become a lazy super hero. I don't think i have the heart to be a crimial, I would probably just ending up feeling bad about myself if I killed someone, or steal something.

But, I wouldn't spend all my time being a superhero, just when It is convient I'm to lazy to spend all my free time helping people.

As cliched as it sound I do just like helping people out, so superhero all the way. I also wouldn't mind showing off my awesomeness to a few people, so that everyone thinks that I'm a really cool dude. And everyone would respect me, and all the girls would like me and....

Damn, now I really, really want super powers.

Do whatever the fuck I want.

Not nessaserilly Criminal. If I want to help, superhero.
But Whatever I want. ^_^

Ranorak:
The premise;
You have the godly powers of Dragonball Z characters, the healing factor and practical immortality of Wolverine, and the rest of the world is as it is today.

What would you do?
Will you be a Goku or Vegeta?
X-men or Magneto?

With no consequences to you as a person, would you try to be a superhero, a criminal or something else?

My answer is simply this: Dr. Manhattan.

On the off-chance that someone on this website doesn't understand what I mean by that, I suppose I will explain further.

I would start out wishing to help humanity, but over time I would feel estranged from the rest of the people. I would feel like they're not as important as they used to be. I would feel as if my purpose on this planet is at its end. There would be nothing worthy enough to oppose me, nothing to challenge me. With nothing to challenge me. . . the world would be a very boring place.

Eventually, I would lose touch with humanity. They would not be my people anymore. They would either come to depend on me or come to hate and fear me - Or both. I would need to cease all ties with this planet, and embark on my own journey. Something for myself.

Criminal, in a sense, though since it would be a Lawful Evil takeover of the entire world, piece by piece, it would be better described as something like God-King.

I would never be a criminal, and I would uphold the strongest of not-killing principles.

Beyond that anything goes. I probably wouldn't actually be a superhero, I'd just stop bad stuff when I saw it.

Wow, I seeing an awful lot of the 'Dr. Manhattan' response, but apparently I going to be the first to say it:

Rorschach!

I'd rob from the rich and give to the poor and all that jazz, I think. So, criminal.

Until I couldn't handle the levels of stupidity in the world anymore, at which point I'd probably become a Destroyer of Worlds.

I show up in F1 and shrug off safety equipment. I wouldn't need it, I'm fucking immortal.

The best villains are those who honestly believe what they are doing is right. I'd probably end up becoming one of those

Everything and everyone not fitting into my worldview get... Misplaced. Everyone else gets to have the whole planet for themselves and eachother. As im obviously no longer welcome on their world because im basicly Lord Death of Murder Mountain. I go and explore space! :3

A dawn of science and secular humanism awaits you :3

I think I'd try to maintain my normal identity, and try to use those powers as little as possible. After all, playing a game with all the cheats on is only fun for so long.

Pretend to be a god, get a cult following. Makes millions out of donations maybe take over small country.

Ranorak:
The premise;
You have the godly powers of Dragonball Z characters, the healing factor and practical immortality of Wolverine, and the rest of the world is as it is today.

What would you do?
Will you be a Goku or Vegeta?
X-men or Magneto?

With no consequences to you as a person, would you try to be a superhero, a criminal or something else?

am I the only one with these powers? if so what's the point? I need an enemy, with that in mind I'd probably be some manner of mercenary unless there was a villain for me to oppose as a superhero

I would be more of a sadistic douche-bag that opposes governments that a true criminal.

I would be a superhero, but more along the lines of Sinestro before they kicked him out of the Green Lantern Corps or Black Adam, essentially imposing order on people because they're basically making war on each other or taking other people as slaves. Now I admit that sounds like villain behavior, but look at how the world is run right now. Now imagine that world, but someone with unlimited power basically says "you're gonna play by my rules or I'm going to pulverize your heads into puply masses. You can worship whatever god or gods you want, you can establish any government you want, but if I hear tell of anyone making slaves of other people, subjugating or oppressing someone because of race, religious affiliation or anything like that or if I hear tell one country's government is warring with another and I know who started it, your ass is going down. I'm gonna trust you guys to play nice and behave like civilized adults. I don't want to be the heavy, but if you guys are gonna start causing trouble then you're going to be hearing from me."

I'd like to say Superhero or Criminal, but the level of Fabulousness I could bring through wearing Spandex into gunfights essentially transcends human concepts of morality.

So, probably a dick.

A criminal, but only in the sense that I would use my powers to rewrite the way of the world and much of that would be considered acts of criminality or outright warfare.

Eh, I'd do whatever with it. It'd mostly just be a convenience thing.

I would steal enough money to create a new identity with enough money to retire and then do so and pursue my hobbies for the rest of my life.

Somthing Else

Would first remove all forms of government/dictators
Unite the people of Earth under a one world rule
Set up a World Government, remove all forms of banking
Reach for the stars

Through the use of my powers I would remove discentors to a world where they can live out there own lives but smash them if they try to mess with the empire we're creating if any children wanted what the parents ha given up they will be introduced bback into the population

sort of an Ozymandias/Shepard/Stalin/Federation hybrid

once things had settled down go off exploring while keeping my godfull eye on the people

Oly J:
am I the only one with these powers? if so what's the point? I need an enemy, with that in mind I'd probably be some manner of mercenary unless there was a villain for me to oppose as a superhero

I think it would make for quite an interesting fight if people in this thread actually got their powers (excluding godlike powers like Dr. Manhattan for obvious reasons)

I would get myself a secret identity first. And then I would wait and see where my powers would get me.

Destroyer of worlds, because you know, some worlds just need destroying, it's a dirty job, but somebodys got to do it.

Something like the guys in chronicle. I would basically just play around, possibly helping people if I see the chance. Mainly fucking around though.

I would wear a mask and travel the world helping and messing with peoples lives whilst being elusive like Herobrine until I become an urban legend of the same level of Roswell.

i would probably become a superhero for the first year until i either got really bored of saving the planet from dastardly evil people or my unbelievably crushing lazy bone idleness finally swung back into control and i just reverted back to what im doing now. Which is playing videogames all through the night and sleeping through the day just to minimise my contact with other humans.

NightHawk21:

A god. I would slowly take over the world and put in a new world order with me as a god sent ruler. Then I would sit on my throne all day and have fun while forcing the advancement of tech and science at unprecedented levels. Also I'd do whatever I want.

I am changing my post and making it this now. I apologise for the theft, but the brilliance must be MINE! :P

I could have people colonising space and eradicating most lethal infections by the turn of the century! Mwahaha... what, that isn't evil. Oh well... I can still blow some shit up I guess.

Undoubtedly criminal, but I'd be on the side of the people. I'd probably spent most of my time horrifically and publically torturing those members of society known collectively as "the 1%". I'd also periodically kill any politician who seems to be basing his judgement on what earns him or his lobbyists money, rather than what everyone else wants.

So you're saying that I regenerate at a ridiculous rate? So long term damage ceases to be a problem? I will never be sober again.

I'd fly by cars and buildings to see peoples reactions. Y'know, play pranks on people and stuff like that.

But, of course it'd be in all good fun, and I would absolutely have to be a superhero.

Totally gonna be "The Great Saiyaman."

So lessee... I have the ability to fly, control ki energy, cannot be badly harmed (I guess decapitation would still be enough to kill me? Or would it be like Deadpool where he can live on no matter what?)

I'd probably turn vigilante. Have my own personal morality code, usually leaning towards the greater good, but do things how I feel they need to be done. If that means getting on the bad side of the rest of the world, so be it... long as it got the job done and brought wrong-doers (in my eyes) to justice.

Unlimited power? I would proclaim myself god emperor, now to create an army of super genetically enhanced soldiers who shall go on a holy crusade in my name and conquer the galaxy.

I'm an artist(e) at heart, so I'm more interested in becoming a Creator of Worlds than a destroyer. Y'see, I'd go about my life as normal, maybe partaking in some superheroics now and then for reasons of morality, but spend a lot of time one of a few specially created pocket-dimensions containing whole civilisations that I usually let govern themselves, with a bit of manipulation here and there to make things more interesting. I'd likely also create a pantheon of deities just for the purpose of sitting down with me once in a while and Playing Games with the Lives of Men.

the rye:
Unlimited power? I would proclaim myself god emperor, now to create an army of super genetically enhanced soldiers who shall go on a holy crusade in my name and conquer the galaxy.

Actually, the Emperor didn't have a god complex. Yeah, he was insanely powerful, but he was avowedly atheist and hated people worshiping him as a god. It's only after the Horus Heresy that the Imperium started worshiping him, and he doesn't like it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked