18.1% (86)
Something Else?
41.8% (198)
41.8% (198)
A fashion model...?
2.5% (12)
2.5% (12)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Unlimited Power, inmortality and morality.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Mariakko:
I would wear a mask and travel the world helping and messing with peoples lives whilst being elusive like Herobrine until I become an urban legend of the same level of Roswell.

That sounds like enormous fun! Count me in!

It's not criminal if you don't get caught.

Keoul:
Probably a criminal
I could can be a nice criminal too, and actually help people. Being a crim just means I can do whatever I want without someone nagging me all the time (I'm looking at you governments!)
Also you don't get people begging for your help every 10 seconds

Actually, a criminal would probably be best, just to remove yourself from the rule of a single government (thereby making you an illegal alien in every country).

OT: I'd probably be like Gohan and have an normal life by day and be a blonde-haired hero by night. Probably get a job in construction or something where my super powers could be put to use subtly. Then on the weekends I'd d**k around with my superpowers, maybe use it to bend the earth to my whim and make a nice island retreat for myself (Goku, as a super-saiyan, was able to bring a bird back to life using his super yellow energy, and Gogeta was able to manipulate his internal energy to screw with Buu when it tried to control him from the inside, so I imagine that energy blasts and flying are just the more combat-related applications of what they can do with their magic-energy-stuff).

I would never want that power, it's no way to live, sure it would be fun and I could do lots of good with it for sure but I think I would go crazy.

willofbob:

the rye:
Unlimited power? I would proclaim myself god emperor, now to create an army of super genetically enhanced soldiers who shall go on a holy crusade in my name and conquer the galaxy.

Actually, the Emperor didn't have a god complex. Yeah, he was insanely powerful, but he was avowedly atheist and hated people worshiping him as a god. It's only after the Horus Heresy that the Imperium started worshiping him, and he doesn't like it.

And that's why its so ironic, he was an atheist opposed to being worshiped but ends up being deified. And if i recall correctly it was one of the heretical chapters that originally promoted a theological idea of the emperor.

I would only use my powers to show off. Probably a few tricks at parties where people have been drinking and/or to perspective love interests.

the rye:

willofbob:

the rye:
Unlimited power? I would proclaim myself god emperor, now to create an army of super genetically enhanced soldiers who shall go on a holy crusade in my name and conquer the galaxy.

Actually, the Emperor didn't have a god complex. Yeah, he was insanely powerful, but he was avowedly atheist and hated people worshiping him as a god. It's only after the Horus Heresy that the Imperium started worshiping him, and he doesn't like it.

And that's why its so ironic, he was an atheist opposed to being worshiped but ends up being deified. And if i recall correctly it was one of the heretical chapters that originally promoted a theological idea of the emperor.

The Horus Heresy started because Tzeench showed Horus a future in which his father became worshipped as a God, something he knew his father would hate, so he vowed to kill his father before that happened. Ironically, it was this choice that caused the Imperiums descent into thecoracy in the first place.
Tzeench is one of the more important Chaos Gods for this reason, and also the most enigmatic; Tzeench can see the future, and would have known the outcome of this course of action, and he chose to do it anyway. While doing this would secure an enormous amount of worshipers, it also made humanity very aware of the threat Chaos posed, if my canon is correct, it may have even led to the founding of the Ordo Hereticus and Ordo Malleus, who are both great threats to the Chaos Gods. Did Tzeench believe that, in this case, that gained outwayed that which was lost, or is he secretly on our side in a very Macchiavellian sort of way, doing this simply because it would lead to the downfall of his compatriots, or is there something even more sinister in the works here?

I'm a psychopath without god-like powers sooo...*cough cough*

OT: Probably nothing for the most part, but I don't feel much obligation to do anything as myself. With them I'd almost certainly never do anything, ever.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked