What pokemon would you use fly with

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Now, I'm making this thread because there was a surf one. So what would you fly on, no restrictions other than they must be able to at least float, or hover.

SCREW EVERYONE OPPINION

I WIN THIS ARGUMENT

inb4 Pidgey

So yeah even pokemon that can't "learn" fly as long as they can fly or float or w/e you can teach it to them, so what would you use?

IMMA FLY ON MA DIGLET

LORE AND CANON CAN GO WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.

What? it's...possible.

Sorta.

Mewtwo.

What? It can float. And it can also ... y'know, do pretty much anything ever. And it's Mewtwo.

Shiny Pidgeot, because it looks awesome.

Dragonite. Why? Because he's a fucking dragon!

Emolga. I don't care that it can't learn fly. I will still ride on it.

Love to fly on my Eelektross. It has the ability Levitate, so I think that counts. Everybody laughed at it when it showed it's face. Paid the ultimate price when you brought in your Ferrothorn to wall it. After getting smacked down by a flamethrower, you facepalmed. Remember you trying to sweep with your Dragonite by going for a Dragon Dance. Don't fuck with an Eelektross that has two coils under it's belt. Dragon Claw right to the dick Dragonite.

Zapdos, because of favoritism.

The easiest choice for me would be Charizard.
Charizard Pictures, Images and Photos

Tropius. Because if I'm going to get around via goofy creatures, I'm going to ride the goofiest of the bunch, and I can't imagine something more goofy to see in real life than a banana tree crossed with a brontosaurus that can FLY.

I would Fly with my Honchkrow.

Why? Because real men travel in style.

If that was unavailable, then my Porygon[any stage]

Farfetch'd. That way, it would FINALLY be useful for something.

Golurk, because it is, in my opinion, the strangest Pokemon that can actually learn Fly.
I mean, sure a Pidgey would break under your body weight, but Golurk isn't even Flying type.

crudus:

My thoughts exactly. Maybe Charazard for the same reason. 'COS IT'S A FUCKING DRAGON.

Dodrio.

Because

Hyper beam jet engine heads render your arguments invalid.

My Gyarados. Since it IS a flying type and all.

YEAH. I WENT THERE.

Again Mr. Mime, just make a pantomime Helicopter and you're set, seriously Mr. Mime might be the greatest thing ever, if not possible at least he would be able to build a gigantic pantomime bridge that would allow me to drive my car over the whole traffic, a pantomime glider could also work.

Freaking Scyther, because he should be able to fucking do fly!

Snorlax. Most choices people make would be uncomfy as fuck. Snorlax would be like a giant flying beanbag. Plus anything he lands on is a friggin pancake.
And not a nice fluffy one either, were talking crappy McDs style.

Psyduck, im not sure it would work but im bloody well going to try, because he is just so fucking awesome!

Hmmm...Hmmmmm....Garyados. And then pay a few old school 'chums' a visit. And let him shit on their car/house/pool. :D

I think I'll stick with Mew. Hopefully, his/her/It's levitation ability is less violent than his annoyed little brother.

Flygon
Because Flygon is motherfucking bad ass

Unown
hooooovvveeerrrbbooooaaaaarrddddd

Lugia, just because he's a legendary.

Motherfuckin' SCYTHER

Yes, they can fly. <.<

Keoul:
Unown
hooooovvveeerrrbbooooaaaaarrddddd

But you can't go over water, unless you've got HIDDEN POWAH (Water)

crudus:

i see your Dragonite and raise youimage

no safer skys my friend

Aris Khandr:
Shiny Pidgeot, because it looks awesome.

I see your shiny pidgeot and raise you a shiny charizard.

Lonely Packager:
Golurk, because it is, in my opinion, the strangest Pokemon that can actually learn Fly.

Wait... What!? How can a rock golem learn Fly? What... why? Is this a bug, or did game freak want to see how wierd a moveset they can make before someone notices?

OT: Smeargle, because then I can paint pretty pictures of what I see while I fly.

This comic sums up my feelings:

Either skarmory or pidgeot. Both are damn good pokemon, and they're both totally badass.

Also, they're big enough to actually RIDE on.

Cause awesome.

Why, a Dragonite of course.

Charizard. For obvious reasons. I'd be able to fly over my school and taunt my friends by yelling at the top of my voice, "WOO-HOO! I'M ON A DRAGON, MOTHERFUCKERS!" And then subsequently have my Charizard crash through the building and engulf my Music teacher in flames.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked