Post your funniest/weirdest photos!

Most of us have seen something that we thought was really funny and have taken a photo. In this thread share the funniest/weirdest photos that you have personally taken. Hopefully there will be many funny pictures to share and everyone can have a laugh.

This one was taken at McDonalds. It should be fairly self explanatory.

This second one was taken at my university. It may have a good reason behind it but I still found it quite funny.

not really weird or funny...just a little nitpick I had with the collectors edition case of ME3

I just found another one, they were really drunk.

Vault101:
not really weird or funny...just a little nitpick I had with the collectors edition case of ME3

don't get it =P
is there a way to zoom it? downloading full res doesn't do crap

that is my most favourite and WTF of lines in any J-rpg i played.

Hell, any picture of my dog is pretty funny. I just took this one a little while ago and thought it was quite funny:
EDIT: Not working, here's the link: http://imgur.com/KWYOQ

Arina Love:

Firstly , thats disgusting . Secondly , what game is that? Thirdly i got a pic but how do we upload images?

teh_Canape:

Vault101:

don't get it =P

It's not the actual words that are a problem; It's the fact that the Male Shep side is clean and writing free whereas the Fem Shep side gets legalese smeared over the bottom.

krazykidd:

Arina Love:

Firstly , thats disgusting . Secondly , what game is that? Thirdly i got a pic but how do we upload images?

hahah it's from Ar tonelico Qoga ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ar_tonelico_Qoga:_Knell_of_Ar_Ciel )
upload image here http://imgur.com/ then post here with ["spoiler"]["img"]URL OR A PIC["/"img"][ "/"spoiler"] all without "

Mr.Tea:

teh_Canape:

Vault101:

don't get it =P

It's not the actual words that are a problem; It's the fact that the Male Shep side is clean and writing free whereas the Fem Shep side gets legalese smeared over the bottom.

I see
though I do have some pretty badass screen glare at the moment so I couldn't see anything other than a shiny ass =P

krazykidd:
Thirdly i got a pic but how do we upload images?

I use photobucket. Upload a picture to there and when it's done there should be an IMG link that you can click on (it auto-copies) and then paste it here with [spoiler][ /spoiler].

Arina Love:

Is that game worth it? I loved the previous two but that one seems to have quite a bit more fanservice. The innuendos of the previous ones were hilarious but then I saw the purge scene on youtube. Is there more of that, because that would just make the game too awkward for me to play (I'm a straight woman if that explains why).

OT:

TehCookie:

Arina Love:

Is that game worth it? I loved the previous two but that one seems to have quite a bit more fanservice. The innuendos of the previous ones were hilarious but then I saw the purge scene on youtube. Is there more of that, because that would just make the game too awkward for me to play (I'm a straight woman if that explains why).

OT:

Well i like this game and if you liked previous ones you should definitely try it! It's not all fanservice yeah main combat mechanic i involving making girls wear less clothes but you can turn off purge scenes apart from that there is nothing that is different from Ar 1 and 2. Story is good art design is great and music is awesome!

Yep, here is mine

teh_Canape:

Vault101:

don't get it =P

yeah, my camera had run out of batteries so I had to use my phone at the time (I mean a camera that runs on AA's? dont even get me started there)

my point was I was pretty excited that Femshep would be getting her own image on the box.....but then I was a little disapointed it was the side plastered with copyright text..male shep doesnt have anything on his

so yeah, not the text itself but that fact is there (at least they werent trolling us and put it over her face :P )

I could probably break everyone's bandwidth with all the anime screenshots and demotivators etc. I've made. Here's a few:

I have several photos that I would love to share, but I have no idea how to post any of them here without first uploading them to photobucket, which I have no intentions of doing anytime soon because I'm lazy.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked