Daydreamers anonymous

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Hey there, do you daydream? Cause I do. Often. What was your last daydream?

I last daydreamed that my car suddenly never ran out of gas and no longer needed to be maintained. I drove across North America without a care in the world...

Well, your turn. If you're not too busy daydreaming that is.

Tits. Thats it. Tits. Nothing more, nothing less. Perky, fine tits.

I dream about being immortal.

Or a acting star.

*_*

Oh I daydream all the time, most of it doesn't even make sense you know stuff like the Moon suddenly growing legs and a Top hat just to tap dance and other pointless stuff, also whenever someone mentions or I see anything like a movie or a game or anything like that I will be daydreaming about what I would do in that situation for at least 2 hours , this makes it really hard to concentrate on anything.

I daydream all the time and mostly whatever my mind happens to go that day depending on what happened.

Like, after the first week I played Skyrim I daydreamed that I was there in that world and acting how my character would. Or if I red a book that I really liked and I wondered what it would be like to be there, and what I would do. Stuff like that.

I day dream ALL THE F'ING time. Mine usually deal with whatever I'm obsessed with at the moment. They also usually involve girls with pink hair (don't ask). Finally they also involve things that I would change if I was back in high school.

My last daydream was about if I knew and wrote the songs that are popular now and in the past 5 years, back in high school, performed them and such. The life of a rock star for me.

captcha: Kick your heels (actual words? WTF!)

Hells yes, I daydream all the time. Not anything crazy crazy, like the moon starts talking to me[1], just stuff I wish I really would have been able to do

[1] well except one time, but it wasn't a daydream, anyways

I day-dream about being a ninja. When I buy stuff I day-dream about ninjaing my hand into the till and grabbing a bunch of big bills without being seen. I also day-dream about wall-jumping up to roofs then jumping from roof-top to roof-top. I also always pretend to be a ninja infiltrating a forbidden temple when I'm up late at night getting food though admittedly, this one is more pretending than daydreaming.

Usually me being the Arch Angel of Lightning and fighting evil, demons and other evil things on Earth, this happens most of the time the other times are when I do random stuff, even daydreamed where your swinging on a swing eating a pot of honey...oh boy, I have done that.

But in short either about my wishes or random stuff, this usually happens in one of my college classes....when the teacher is saying about something important.

or at home when I'm board or doing homework.

*Sigh* I might do it now to get rid of some of the college lunch time now...oh yeah I'm at college so I'm extremely tired right now!

I don't know if it is some sort of sub conscious thing, but I don't like it :/

I always tend to 'day dream' of me doing something really really amazing like playing my guitar super mean and shredding chords in the school talent quest, getting really high grades and rubbing it in the bloody Asian kids who keep looking down on me, going up to the guy who I see bullying the juniors at my school and completely beating his ass in with my foot, or I just tend to listen to make music videos with my head (mainly militaristic for some reason) on the bus.

It seems really weird to me, I hope I am not some sort of mentally disturbed person :(

And Massacre, Lord of the Brethren of Dark Power, grinned as he stepped out onto the roof of the barn, and with a flap of both his wings and arms...did crow out horribly as the rooster goes. It was an abominable sound to behold, a cacophony that would send chills down the spine and remain in full grip of it for quite some time. The memory of it would only be removed by therapy.

"Well, that was fun. Now, what to do today...?"

Anything really. Recent favourites include sticking my energy weapon wielding New Vegas character into the Lord of the Rings universe, getting the console commands for reality and setting the gravity really low.

But the most recent was me turning up at work wearing power armour from the 40k universe and doing my jobs as if nothing was wrong. (One of my jobs is working a till)

Deathleaper:

Your preoccupation with tiny birds is worrying...

I day-dream about super-powers, political situations, the future, the very distant future, my cat being immortal and millions and millions of things every single day. Some naughty things too. Some just plain weird.

No, but I tend to go deep in thought about something a lot more interesting then I am make currently doing. So in other words, I'm deep in thought a lot during maths class. Yeah.

I daydream a lot, often when talking to people or in class. I was even encourged by my screen writting teacher to daydream as it helps with ideas.

I'm daydreaming right now. It's about me posting on the Escapist about cows and getting a million replies...

Moo!

Once I learned how to use a pen properly (which didn't really occur until I got to college), I ceased to dream and now I tend to daydream daily. These daydreams of mine are often times inspirations for many of my unpublished works and personal thoughts about the world and myself.

I daydream pretty much every moment of every day. Typically about being a great musician of some sort, an random story in my head, a video game that doesn't exist, and alternate realility, me getting an awesome girlfriend, etc.

...and occasionally other things that would make Jesus cry.

Half my day is daydreaming. Fantasy is so much fun.

Deathleaper:

I must ask-What cup?

A lot... mostly single combat of various sorts, battles, again of various sorts, aerial combat, stuff that leads to flashes of inspiration for gaming later (only for me to forget it since I've got four hours of work BS to get through...)

You know, the usual...

I don't have time to spend daydreaming. Even on an hour train ride, I'm doing something that's more important and more worthwhile. Like, y'know, reading or something. And, of course, there's always the danger of missing my stop, and that's never fun.

Marter:
I don't have time to spend daydreaming. Even on an hour train ride, I'm doing something that's more important and more worthwhile. Like, y'know, reading or something. And, of course, there's always the danger of missing my stop, and that's never fun.

Spending time wisely? Too mainstream.

I daydream about the perfect roguelike game. I can play it for exactly fifteen minutes and walk away satisfied. It's challenging and witty. The graphics aren't too bad, either.

Also, I think about this one Asian girl I met during an overseas job. I wish we lived near each other. Oh well.

I daydream about a lot of different things. Sometimes it's an idea for a book that I'll never write or an idea for a game I'll never develop. Maybe it's a daydream about what the future will be like when robots eventually control everything or what a utopian future would look like.

I've daydreamed about what it would be like to be ridiculously small or ridiculously tall. Does time move faster or slower based upon how large you are? What would I wear if I was the size of a lego person? Would a lego village really work out well? What about bugs? What would they look like at that size? What if I had a bunch of people with me and we made a lego village and then bugs started to invade? What would we use for weapons? What about cats and dogs? Would they eat us? What else could we use to survive? What if everyone was shrunk down to lego size? How many people would die? How long would electricity last? Would mankind be able to survive at all like that?

There are other things, too. That's just the one that leaps to mind.

Dude, all the time. Daydreaming is awesome!

I pretty much turn up to work and daydream until it's time to go home. I have all kinds of imaginary adventures, sometimes one daydream can last the best part of a shift. Although I sometimes get annoyed when someone distracts me and I lose the daydream...which is worrying.

TheDarkEricDraven:

Deathleaper:

I must ask-What cup?

D cups, wouldn't have it any other way.

TheColdHeart:
I pretty much turn up to work and daydream until it's time to go home. I have all kinds of imaginary adventures, sometimes one daydream can last the best part of a shift. Although I sometimes get annoyed when someone distracts me and I lose the daydream...which is worrying.

Ha, I used to do this when I started working. Really helped the time fly by when it was slow. Now I just think of tits instead of adventures.

I have ADD I swear I have spent half my life in my head XD

My last day dream?
Yelling at mom.
Or, wieghing the best and worst case scenerios of messaging the cute girl how sits in front of me in physics on facebook.

EDIT: Becoming a ghost after I die just so I can watch my lineage The Sims style, and watch how the future unfolds. I really think that'll be like my one regret, not being able to see what happens in the future.

I do it all the time, it's really fun to daydream while having a conversation with someone which I do all the time. I have daydreamed about a lot of different things and my mind just keeps thinking of new strange things to daydream about so I am usually never bored when I am daydreaming.

The last time I daydreamed I believe I was in class and there is this support pole in between me and the board so my teacher always jokes that I am hidden behind the pole since he can't see me when he's at the board. But during class I was daydreaming about becoming a ninja and climbing the pole to the ceiling and then jump onto the lights and swing around but in my daydream I wasn't sneaky so everyone in my class was staring at me doing this and I thought I was invisible.

aba1:
I have ADD I swear I have spent half my life in my head XD

There are so many worlds and other lives I've lived in there! :D

I daydream a lot. It's mostly setting up a situation in my head, throwing myself into the middle of it and seeing how things go. Conversations, etc.

It's much harder to explain than I thought it would be. Haha.

So, just "Yes. About weird shit."

well, i day dreamed of what would happen if a Dragon attacked my town.

too much skyrim

I often find myself daydreaming about hypothetical warfare at my present location. I imagine all kinds of battles that could occur in whatever environment I am currently located in.

The type of warfare is often very different each time, and it is quite exciting if I say so myself.

When on the road (as a passenger, not while driving, as that is dangerous!) I imagine the sides of the roads being the two sides of a war, firing at each other. It's is very fun to imagine the different landscapes in this way!

Of course, I often do the usual day dreaming too, but everyone does that in one form or another.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked