1.6% (19)
North America (Not U.S.)
9.1% (108)
9.1% (108)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Where are you from?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

I'm just curious to be honest...

I want to see how this site is spread out.

Sorry if the options aren't well distributed, but I split the US and China into their own groups.

If it bothers you, just add them to their respective continent.

EDIT:

By the way, I am from New Jersey in the United States.

Also...

A continent is one of several very large landmasses on Earth. They are generally identified by convention rather than any strict criteria, with seven regions commonly regarded as continents-they are (from largest in size to smallest): Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia. ["Continents: What is a Continent?". National Geographic. Retrieved 2009-08-22. "Most people recognize seven continents-Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia, from largest to smallest-although sometimes Europe and Asia are considered a single continent, Eurasia."]

Northern Ireland

The greatest country in the world.

Why? Potato bread, checkmate

That would be good old California. Have never gone surfing. Every other stereotype that you can think of isn't true, we don't all drive nice cars either.

Canadian guy here. I am from Ontario bout a hour away from Toronto, a place known by people around the area as "the shwa"

London here.

That's about it I guess...moving on.

Matthew94:
Northern Ireland

Potato...bread...Tell me of this wondrous concoction

OT: I'm from the mysterious land of New Mexico, 5th largest state, large nuclear testing ground, and most likely to be discounted as part of Mexico for whatever reason.

I'm from Washington state in America. Yes, We get lots of rain (I think its raining now actually) and there are a lot of hipsters. the city I live in is the original Vancouver, so screw you you name stealing Canadians[1]. I'd rather say I was from the proud country of Cascadia, but unfortunately, seceding is frowned upon in the US.

[1] The poster of this post doesn't really have anything against Canadians, in fact he likes the cut of their jib, he is simply tired of saying he lives in Vancouver and people thinking he lives in Canada, also, fuck you Washington DC, because of you, I always have to add state to the name of Washington so that people don't think I live in DC.

Shawn MacDonald:
That would be good old California. Have never gone surfing. Every other stereotype that you can think of isn't true, we don't all drive nice cars either.

You smoke weed though, right?

lol

Nor Cal for the win!

That's Northern California, US.
By far the best state in the Union.

EDIT:

Shawn MacDonald:

What part, if you don't mind me asking?

GrimTuesday:
I'm from Washington state in America. Yes, We get lots of rain (I think its raining now actually) and there are a lot of hipsters. the city I live in is the original Vancouver, so screw you you name stealing Canadians[1]. I'd rather say I was from the proud country of Cascadia, but unfortunately, seceding is frowned upon in the US.

Where 'bouts in Washington are you? I'm just over the border on Vancouver Island. I'm with you on the whole Cascadia deal. I don't know how your federal government treats your state, but if B.C. seceded form Canada I think it'd be a while before ours noticed.

[1] The poster of this post doesn't really have anything against Canadians, in fact he likes the cut of their jib, he is simply tired of saying he lives in Vancouver and people thinking he lives in Canada, also, fuck you Washington DC, because of you, I always have to add state to the name of Washington so that people don't think I live in DC.

Athol:

GrimTuesday:

Where 'bouts in Washington are you? I'm just over the border on Vancouver Island. I'm with you on the whole Cascadia deal. I don't know how your federal government treats your state, but if B.C. seceded form Canada I think it'd be a while before ours noticed.

I'm down in SW Washington (in the original Vancouver), just across the Columbia river from Portland, Oregon, I honestly don't think half the US would even notice we left the US for at least a little bit, as I said, I have to explain that I'm from the state of Washington and not the city to people from outside the west coast, sometimes I wonder if some people even know Washington is a state.

Tasmania, Australia. Not exactly an exciting place by any means, but at least it is nice and peaceful. At least where I live, out in the rural areas.

The United States. California to be a little more exact.

Sydney, Australia here. Interesting to see the Aussies beating out the Euros :P

The moon of course. What, are us moonians not good enough for an option?

Seriously though, I live in this wonderful little hole named kingaroy. It's in Australia if you didnt know.

I'm from Korea, but don't let that fool 'ya 'cause I'm more Kiwi than Korean.

Sweden. Stop bunching us togeather as "Europeans"!

South Africa actually

Matthew94:
Northern Ireland

Same here! and I'm very particular about it, NORTHERN IRELAND! and when I go on holiday I bring taty bread with me!

I'm from England, I'm English, not European!

DanielBrown:

The OP is a Yank.... Did you expect anything else?

A Yank from NJ, wow...

TopazFusion:
What this? No option for New Zealand?

I'm from New Zealand as well!

Although my native English blood is threatening to burst from my eyes for even using the option on the poll I guess I'm technically European going by the voting list.

CAPTCHA: Beg the question. Indeed Mr. Captcha, not sure what question, but indeed.

GrimTuesday:
I'm from Washington state in America. Yes, We get lots of rain (I think its raining now actually) and there are a lot of hipsters. the city I live in is the original Vancouver, so screw you you name stealing Canadians. I'd rather say I was from the proud country of Cascadia, but unfortunately, seceding is frowned upon in the US.

I'm from Washington state in America. No, we don't get lots of rain, its a desert. Also I support The secession of Cascadia then we can seceding from you and form Columbia.

lRookiel:
I'm from England, I'm English, not European!

DanielBrown:

The OP is a Yank.... Did you expect anything else?

A Yank from NJ, wow...

You are both from Europe so you are European.

GrimTuesday:
Nope, we'll fight to keep you rainless freaks from Eastern Washington to keep you part of us. Also, Columbia is already a country, so no dice.

I think you would find that there are far too many survival nuts then you would want to deal with and Northern Idaho would join us and thats not an area you would want to invade. Also I know that their is already Colombia but the secessionist over here want to call it Columbia.

Matthew94:
Northern Ireland

We have potato bread in the states too. /doublecheckmate

OT: I live in the US. The West coast to be exact. To be even more exact, the northern most state on the west coast, good ol' Washington. Land of grunge and rain.

Whoohooo i'm not the only one from Africa. South Africa to be precise

Slovakia here. And yes, it's a state and yes, it's on the map.

I live near Melbourne in Victoria, Australia. Nice place, I'm a three minute walk from a 7/11, which provides me with 3am Slurpees when they're required, they also sell Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

New Zealand. Why aren't I on the poll :(

TopazFusion:
What's this? No option for New Zealand?

Exactly. Biggest Dairy producer in the world, son. People should recognise.

Also from New Zealand. Fix your poll man, its broken.

Darknacht:
Why is China not an option?

GrimTuesday:
I'm from Washington state in America. Yes, We get lots of rain (I think its raining now actually) and there are a lot of hipsters. the city I live in is the original Vancouver, so screw you you name stealing Canadians. I'd rather say I was from the proud country of Cascadia, but unfortunately, seceding is frowned upon in the US.

I'm from Washington state in America. No, we don't get lots of rain, its a desert. Also I support The secession of Cascadia then we can seceding from you and form Columbia.

Nope, we'll fight to keep you rainless freaks from Eastern Washington to keep you part of us. Also, Columbia is already a country, so no dice.

I am English. The Europe option will just piss people off. Governments like europe. People do not.

I'm from the US. California if we want to be more specific, although I plan to move to join all you Washingtoners (-ites?, -ians? I don't know the parlance) once I finish up my education.

I'm from UHMERICUH!

Down in Arizona. As of late, I've been getting very attracted to the idea of moving to England. I'd like a change of scenery (as in attractive English accents)

Oh em Gee, my first double post ever.

Another kiwi here.
Why isn't New Zealand EVER on these kinds of polls. We aren't /that/ small

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked