Game sale bargains

So with Game looking like going under shortly they're selling things cheap. What bargains have you gotten so far?

I got the limited edition Deus ex: Human Revolution with the bonus mission pack on xbox for 4.99 today! I also saw several games at 1-2 for PC though my laptop wont run em.

I'm heading in town today; may have to drop by my local GAME & Gamestation to see if I can snag myself any bargains.. :3

Though I knew they were going under, I didn't imagine they'd start their clear out so soon. Thanks for the heads up!

I recently decided to use up all the gift cards I have for game and snagged Dark souls for about 2.

I should also mention this was a collectors edition.

Going past two GAMEs Thursday and Friday, I'm gonna use up my points and buy all the 98p games, well, have a good look and hopefully snap up some good bargains.

I've already used up my points (and my ME3 pre-order gift certificate) renewing my Xbox Live membership for free (3 months). I might pop into town this weekend, and see what I can get.

I didn't know they had started the clear out either, will definitely head in tomorrow and see what I can pick up. Nice one on the Deus Ex OP :)

Psh. mine have been pretty much picked clean by this point. I'll probably have one last look this weekend before the lights go out but I'm not optimistic.

Probably see if I can pick up some cheap headphones for my 360 or some reduced price MS points or summat.

Space Marine collectors edition for 1.98. Oh hell yes.

I'm a bargain gamer. There are very few games I'll pay full price for. Most recently, I got Deus Ex: HR for $7.50, Red Faction: armageddon and warhammer 4k: space marine for $10 each as well as Saint's Row 2 for $7. All courtesy of Gamers Gate. They are started to get as bad as Steam when it comes to getting small amounts of my money.

Going to head into town tomorrow most likely and take a look, I usually don't buy from GAME but considering the bargains, I should really give it a try.

Picks up game reduced from 12.98 to 7.98.
Uses points accumulated over years to take off 7.50.
Pays with 1 coin. gets more in change than they just earned.
Problem, GAME?

That was MGS4.
Last weekend I got New Vegas Ultimate Edition for free because of my points. The points have to be used 2.50 at a time, so that's why I couldn't get MGS4 free, but New Vegas was 24.99, which was close enough so my receipt says I received 1p change. BUY GAME FOR FREE, RECEIVE CHANGE!

I can't think of anything else I want and I still have 22.59 worth of points :(

Palademon:
Picks up game reduced from 12.98 to 7.98.
Uses points accumulated over years to take off 7.50.
Pays with 1 coin. gets more in change than they just earned.
Problem, GAME?

That was MGS4.
Last weekend I got New Vegas Ultimate Edition for free because of my points. The points have to be used 2.50 at a time, so that's why I couldn't get MGS4 free, but New Vegas was 24.99, which was close enough so my receipt says I received 1p change. BUY GAME FOR FREE, RECEIVE CHANGE!

I can't think of anything else I want and I still have 22.59 worth of points :(

my suggestion is just to browse and pick up things you ordinarily wouldn't might find something amazing by accident (thats the best)

I got Saint's Row 3 for 1.98 off the website the other day, honestly didn't expect them to send it.

I picked up Super Paper Mario, Little Kings Story and Dirt 2 dirt cheap, I think my local GAME will have been harvested for all quality titles by now but seeing as payday is tomorrow I'll have a look. To be fair though the local GAME is looking a bit sad now.

Nothing is in stock so I haven't been able to get a single item.

Was close to buying Blazblue CS Extend for 14, added it to my basket (was in stock) and had a quick look for anything else (Wipeout HD Fury & a PS3 controller)... went to check out to be presented with the message "Removed out of stock items from basket", leaving just Wipeout and the pad. Raged and closed the window without purchasing anything at all.

How the fuck do people find things like Saints Row 3 for 2?

I bought 3 preowned games for the price of 2 however it was their cheapest game goes free. The three I bought were Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin and Jam with the Band. Altogether it was around 18.50p (I used up my remaing point cards which was small anyway.) I have played two of the three games so far and it seen that Clash of Heroes is quite a underrated game (I read that Jam with the Band is a underrated game aswell).

GoaThief:
Nothing is in stock so I haven't been able to get a single item.

Was close to buying Blazblue CS Extend for 14, added it to my basket (was in stock) and had a quick look for anything else (Wipeout HD Fury & a PS3 controller)... went to check out to be presented with the message "Removed out of stock items from basket", leaving just Wipeout and the pad. Raged and closed the window without purchasing anything at all.

How the fuck do people find things like Saints Row 3 for 2?

It was literally up for a couple of minutes, someone linked it on a deals website I check and I managed to nab it. So many people managed to get copies I suspect they couldn't be assed to argue it.

I got gears 3 for a tenner ^_^

Reading these I really wish that GAME had made it to the US and was still closing down.
I am really jealous of those deals.

I just rmemeberd theres a GAME in this area of town

I may just go check it out

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked