The Wallpaper Thread

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I know this has been done before, but its due time for a new one dont you think?

Post a screenie of your wallpaper, original art of your wallpaper etc. Feel free to explain it. Console players, i know you guys have them too, take a picture and share.

And please, keep them in spoilers to reduce lag.

Ill start off.

Chose it coz it was nice and subtle. Should clean up the clutter too XD.

Keeping it clean!

I can't stand clutter on my desktop...
Well, my computer's desktop at least.

I tend to have a bunch of wallpapers and rotate though them, usually of the latest anime and games I'm playing. One of my favorites in my current batch.

Dont feel like booting up the ps3, but this is my wallpaper for that:

My desktop is a slideshow of ~95 different wallpapers. Here is but one:

Well I'm very much interested in ancient history, so I always have something fitting as my desktop background. So behold, the Persian Immortals!

If I remember correctly, it is a real historic wall carving that is on display in a German museum.

I use the latest photo from whatever build I'm doing, keeps me motivated to finish them...

Gotta love the Fallout series

My wallpaper is usually things that have my interest at the time. Currently it's a linsanity wallpaper since I am a huge Jeremy Lin fan and the knicks are the only team I like that are any good.

I think this is the most icons I've ever had on my desktop, ever.

this is my current wallpaper

Little Creation of mine I use for a wallpaper.

I like to keep it simple and clean;

Professor Idle:

Can you post a link to that? That is rather fabulous.

Already did on the first page a long way down but as not to repost, I will quote you and put the link here. ^^

All hail HereticOfDune for being so awesome and made this.

http://hereticofdune.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Discord-262808498

I can't show mine cause it has naked women on it :(

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

I recently cleaned up my DT, lot less clutter than there used to be, new picture too.

NightmareLuna:

Any chance you can give the source on that? Tinyeye is failing me.

Anyway, mine at the moment. My background cycles through about 500 walls I have saved.

I've grown very fond to that. I love Deus Ex: HR and with Rainmeter and Rocketdock I can make my desktop look ever cooler

I have 48 wallpapers, which it cycles trough, so instead of showing them all, here is the one I added last:

Here's the one I'm currently using, and the one before it

Well seeing as I haven't gotten all of my pictures transfered from my laptop to my desktop quite yet It's just something I found.

My laptop has a picture I took and altered .

I am working on a science fiction/fantasy wallpaper myself after visiting this site, which is where I found my desktop picture.

Fiad:

NightmareLuna:

Anyway, mine at the moment. My background cycles through about 500 walls I have saved.

Sure can, it is made by HereticofDune on deviantart, and here is a link directly to the image. :)

wooty:
I recently cleaned up my DT, lot less clutter than there used to be, new picture too.

Damn thats badass, wheres it from?

I saw this thread and realized just how boring my desktop picture was. So I changed it. It was a very blah, dark landscape photo but now well, just as bleak, yet so full of hope and innocence.

Jitters Caffeine:
Gotta love the Fallout series

*snif*. .. . . why?

I have it set to rotate through a bunch of wallpapers. But I've noticed that many of them feature my Skyrim character with a determined stare set to an epic background. I do love taking screenshots while playing games that have great enviroments.

BTW
Why are my recently uploaded screenshots to photobucket downscaled to 500ish x 400ish pixels? It used to be fine.

Had this one for some considerable time now, I'm waiting for the next awesome shot from Resident Evil: Retribution

Here's my laptop background

Desktop.

This is my HTPC desktop which I keep a running theme that mirrors the weather outside or the current season.

Or I will keep it as a color match to the theme of the living room which would be chocolate, green and wood.

My main PC is a little more tricky, so at the moment its a simple screenshot from ToR

This one due to its size youll likely have to "view image" to get the proper effect of it.

While were at it

I've also got the Fallout 3 premium theme on Xbox Live, but that's it.

Points if someone recognizes where this picture is taken. I used to have a suicide girl up, but the wife didn't appreciate it. This one is an acceptable compromise.

I have a bunch of pictures on rotation, but this is the one that was up when I opened this thread:

I was a huuuuge Calvin & Hobbes fan as a kid.

NightmareLuna:

Fiad:

NightmareLuna:

Sure can, it is made by HereticofDune on deviantart, and here is a link directly to the image. :)

Thank you kind sir. Much appreciated.

DRes82:
Points if someone recognizes where this picture is taken. I used to have a suicide girl up, but the wife didn't appreciate it. This one is an acceptable compromise.

That's the hall from Sovangarde in skyrim, the one where you meet the three heroes.

ToastiestZombie:

DRes82:

That's the hall from Sovangarde in skyrim, the one where you meet the three heroes.

Yay! Points for you. I swear, Skyrim produced more photo ops than my average, actual photo outing.

This, my friends, is what the Internet is made of.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked