I try to impress as a macho male for years and fail I dont even try as a Transgirl and get laid.WTF?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Fun fun, being born in the wrong gender has the weirdest damn perks ever...
It's a real life Tgirl x Girl moment, stemming from a random chance for casual sex.
Me being the kind of person I am, I take that chance because I love and adore girls. I guess you can call it "Trans-lesbian," or something similar.

It was fun, and enjoyable to say the least, but I was far from orgasming, and condoms were more of an irritation than helping me. But it was still enjoyable, and I made the girl orgasm 3times.
Ok well thats all good and fine, but here's the thing that gets me about this whole situation: I tried for years as "Mr.Macho Military Man" and I never even got a glance from another girl in any real life situation. But I start my transition and I'm on my way to womanhood with body changing and shaping from male into a female form. I'm a Transexual Girl for just 4months and all of the sudden I end up with, 3(failed)relationships and finally getting a hook up and loosing my virginity.
I randomly get to meet a mom of 2 kids, who has a fantasy for transgirls. I'm the cutest one of the pick here thats willing and able. She takes me back into one of the rooms and well the rest is history.
So being a transgirl got me laid and I wasn't even trying, AMA.

Why is this world is so fucking weird :/
This is just blowing my mind out of the water here.

---------------
here's me...

Well being T, we have the taboo factor going for us I guess. My experiences have been limited due to the fact that I'm not really interested in being intimate (though I had a threesome before surprisingly) and I'm stealth (no one looking at me can guess my past). I transitioned years ago and I look a lot like Yomiko Readman, glasses with the shy, bookish style. Though I have had people have crushes on me since I fit the frail, young, cute librarian look. Prior to transitioning, no one noticed me save for the fact that I'm like deathly thin.

Don't take this the wrong way if you're genuine but this reads like a copypasta from 4chan to me. :P

If anything, it serves to prove that some of those stories are actually real I suppose.

I have no idea what we're talking about here, uh maybe you've had better luck because you are finally who you are and not pretending you're someone you're not, and therefore you seem more genuine, confident and more sure of yourself?
I don't know, this is all an assumption since I don't really know you, and technically speaking I'm just generalizing, and now I'm wondering of what I've said is offensive, I hope not.

Dreiko:
Don't take this the wrong way if you're genuine but this reads like a copypasta from 4chan to me. :P

If anything, it serves to prove that some of those stories are actually real I suppose.

Geniune about this.
I was thinking about posting this on 4chan but id rather not have a buncha stalkers trying to look me up @_@

FranBunnyFFXII:

I was thinking about posting this on 4chan but id rather not have a buncha stalkers trying to look me up @_@

Alright then, I was kinda worried I was being an ass here but I'm glad you're cool with my doubting it's genuine nature a bit hehe.

Oh and yeah, I'd never post something as personal like that on 4chan lol.

Hey, trans people are often attractive. I know three trans people, two of them are attractive as Hell, and a fourth one that I met once was too.

Queen Michael:
Hey, trans people are often attractive. I know three trans people, two of them are attractive as Hell, and a fourth one that I met once was too.

Im unique looking but im no way attractive.
Not in my eyes at least.

FranBunnyFFXII:

Queen Michael:

Not in my eyes at least.

That's just the Dunning-Kruger effect of attractiveness. Attractive people don't know they're attractive.

Queen Michael:

FranBunnyFFXII:

Queen Michael:

Not in my eyes at least.

That's just the Dunning-Kruger effect of attractiveness. Attractive people don't know they're attractive.

I say look before you judge
here's me...

A simple supply and demand question, you know howmany macho men every girl can score... all of them, possibly at once, chances of getting picked in that lineup are slim.

You probably didn't come off well in your attempt to seem macho. You presented wrong, made an unattractive male, or showed lack of confidence in yourself as a male, so had no interest from the ladies.

With your transition underway you probably are feeling better about yourself and thus are projecting better, you present as something that is a fantasy for many people (especially if the hormones are already at work and you have breasts), and the fact that you might not look like a big tough male no longer is a negative.

Congrats on your first time btw. I understand first times are often rough for males, you think too much ;)

Correlation =/= causation. Although it's possible you felt more comfortable with yourself and this lead to you being more attractive, sometimes there's really no rhyme or reason to why you get laid when you do. Life is full of peaks and valleys, yo.

my bf's a tranny-chaser...kinda...sorta. He more has a fetish for me but is too shy to do any chasing. Which is a definite perk for me :P

Dude... you're freaking me out.

I had a gender inferiority complex and wasn't getting any until I became Mr Macho Military man, And I would have also been a Trans-Lesbian had I gone Transexual. AHH Mind Hurts.

Nah, its all to do with confidence, be comfortable in oneself and Pussy will come to you. Failing that, find a Waifu and get a Motorbike, cheaper and more fun.

Edit; I really don't like the label "macho militarily man", how about "Guy who rides Ninjas, Trains like a commando and has the Fluttershy stare, but also watches ponies, Star Trek, makes muffins (In honour of our fallen pony, Derpy) and talks String theory in his spare time."

You know what, I don't like Lables at all. I AM ME, AND I AM AWESOME

Well, part of the problem is being "Mr. Macho Military Man" is for impressing other guys. It doesn't work on women normally. Plus, trying too hard tends to turn women off. Just relax and be yourself.

Mr.K.:
A simple supply and demand question, you know howmany macho men every girl can score... all of them, possibly at once, chances of getting picked in that lineup are slim.

Imnot sure i understand what youre getting at...

You'll learn, I think it probably does have a lot to do with you getting to be yourself and be more confident.
But you also should learn that being trans makes you something that most of the world have likely never encountered (at least not sexually) before, and usually, that makes you interesting.

But remember, a great majority of the ones that would consider a trans person an interesting chance for sex (probably almost all of them), would never consider an actual relationship :/

macho men are a dime a dozen

yookiwooki:
macho men are a dime a dozen

And a sensitve unique looking trany is a "trophy" to sleep with? o.o

Im not sure i get it XD
but i hope thats what you ment.

Transgenders are off limits, one of those things most people really dont want to talk about, let alone get into bed with.

Which of course makes it sexy as fuck for most people. Same reason a lot of women that grow up in the bible belt crave black dick.

FranBunnyFFXII:

Yes. I dont know about other people but I dont meet transgenders every day.

She had a fetish for a very "rare" demographic. You become part of that and suddenly you're not just one of many. You're special. Bam. It's that easy.

Well if you were purporting the whole 'I AM A MAYUHN!1!1!' kind of mentality than that can come off as a rather obnoxious and ostentatious attempt to obfuscate their lingering insecurities to certain people. It seems like they're overcompensating for something, which in your case turned out to be true (not trying to offend OP, just trying to draw up the other perspective) as you didn't feel comfortable in the gender you were born with and had to try and accentuate your more masculine features to seem more accessible/desireable rather than be comfortable in who you are (presumably anyhow, I realise I'm delving into conjecture here). I suppose it also depends on how you go about characterising something as 'macho' and while it might seem a little unfair to those who identfiy with the label who don't really meet this description, I kind of side with Yahtzee on the matter:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/columns/extra-punctuation/7597-Male-Protagonists

Macho to me, seems to take the idea of manliness and masculinity and goes totally overkill with it, they come off a bit too strong, ironically enough. :3 Even still, it's not really the issue of macho men, so much as pretending to be something you're not and acting in a manner that reads as desperate and even then it's down to the individual. Different people will be attracted to different ranges of masculinity/femininity in what they seek in a partner, it's all about who and where you/what kind of people are around you. And particularly with the rise of metrosexuality a lot of people in the younger generation I imagine are becoming more and more disaffected with arbitrary, antediluvian gender roles and seek males/females more in touch with their feminine/masculine sides respectively.

Captcha = by and large

...relevant?

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
Transgenders are off limits, one of those things most people really dont want to talk about, let alone get into bed with.

Which of course makes it sexy as fuck for most people. Same reason a lot of women that grow up in the bible belt crave black dick.

FranBunnyFFXII:

Acrisius:
She had a fetish for a very "rare" demographic. You become part of that and suddenly you're not just one of many. You're special. Bam. It's that easy.

Wow, Thats...

Its fun to know that ive become a "desirable" in many peoples eyes.

A trany(that's cool to say right?) asking why the world is weird? I love this website.

DVS BSTrD:
A trany(that's cool to say right?) asking why the world is weird? I love this website.

Tranygirl, tgirl, tranny, sal ok with me.

Yoou get em' sista.

I can't tell if this is a joke or if your bragging or the point of this...

I dunno.
Boobs, I guess.
I'm going to go with boobs.

Eh...., well done I suppose?

Might as well milk it for all it's worth

FranBunnyFFXII:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

FranBunnyFFXII:

Acrisius:

Wow, Thats...

Its fun to know that ive become a "desirable" in many peoples eyes.

Is it? You're being judged almost solely on your physical aspects. I don't know, but I would prefer to be special for my character, not the shape of my genitals or the size of my abs or whatever. That doesn't mean I don't like to look or feel attractive of course, but...well it's a fine balance.

Hard for men to get laid, easy for women to get laid... this is news to people? Really?

Everybody loves tits. It's pretty simple to be honest.

I read every post in here I have absolutely no idea what is going on.

Well what you met right there is a called a chaser. A chaser is someone that has a particular fetish and will hunt that down almost exclusively. Most of the time chasers are regarded as bad in the LGBT+ community since many of them tend to dehumanize the person of their fetish and think of them only as a sexual object.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked