The last movie you watched, is your life story.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

So just out of curiosity, I want to know the last movie you watched is, and your reaction when you're put into it. I know these kinds of threads are considered annoying, but I'm a human with free will and I'll probably never meet any of you in real life, so nothing you can do. Getting back on topic, I watch Schindler's List, which I guess is a good thing?

captch: face the music

novixz:
I watch Schindler's List, which I guess is a good thing?

Schindler's List is a good thing? We're thinking of the same Schindler here I hope.

You're saying that your life story is that you saved many people for torturous death during the war but ultimately went on to be a commercial failure and were racked with guilt until the day you died by the fact you thought you could have saved more people? And that's good?

Last film I watched was Tintin. My reactions would be - Yay adventures! Sounds simple enough to me.

last movie I watched was Natural Born Killers... someone should warn my neighbors

Well i'm watching Tombstone right now, so I'm Wyatt Earp? Awesome.

Err this doesn't work too well.

The last film I had watched was Justice League: Doom.
Ok cool so my life story is in good animation. However I clearly don't remember me acting paranoid of my friends so called ability that I made a computer file on their weakneness only for that file to be hacked but some villain of my who somehow know I would of made such a file. The overall result while I save them but they're pissed of my betrayal and we had a fall out.

TinTin

Well I'm already ginger, so I'm halfway there, now I just need to sumble upon a huge conspiracy. Anyone got a white terrier I could borrow?

The last movie I saw was "The Vow". And I have to say, I hope I never lose my memory of the one I love. :X That would just suck!

Last one I saw was The Hunger Games.

I would be dead if that happened to be my life story.

Frankenhooker?
...I re-construct a lover out of dead prostitutes?

The Shining.

Oh god, why? WHY? I'm going to be scarred for life whether I'm Jack or Danny.

The Hunger Games.

Well shit. I have a love interest who sucks and I should've been dead at least five different times.

Tower Heist.

I don't know what to make of this.

Thirteen Assassins.
Am I a badass samurai assassin, or a sociopathic manchild who rapes and tortures for the lulz?
Or am I the village itself, filled with traps and deadly to all those who enter?

Let's say I'm the thirteenth assassin, Kiga, who's a goofy trickster who really doesn't belong in the fight in the first place, but sorta winds up holding his own. I may also be a....

Wait what?!
Damn the last movie I saw was G.I. Joe and not only did I not like that, I hate war not to mention I have no strength, I'm guessing I one of the many random people that died in France, given that there's 0 chance of me being some sort of suer soldier, not to mention I don't have the strength to carry a handgun well enough to aim it so, I don't think I could carry a rifle ever.

Does the Big Bang Theory count?
Or what about QI XL, it's basically the same length as a short film. And I'd probably enjoy being Stephen Fry...

Last true film I saw has to be Wrath of Khan which makes me either an iconic evil genius or an even more iconic Starfleet Admiral.
This turns out rather well surprisingly.

I'm Jet Li, so this can only go well. Unless I'm not Jet Li but anyone who attempts to go against Jet Li, in which case I'm f*ed.

The Sea is Watching.

...So I'm a nineteenth century Japanese hooker from a flooding coastal town?

Either my heart of gold will lead to eventual rescue, or I desperately need swimming lessons.

Erja_Perttu:

novixz:
I watch Schindler's List, which I guess is a good thing?

Schindler's List is a good thing? We're thinking of the same Schindler here I hope.

You're saying that your life story is that you saved many people for torturous death during the war but ultimately went on to be a commercial failure and were racked with guilt until the day you died by the fact you thought you could have saved more people? And that's good?

Well the thing is, I didn't watch all of it, I started at 10:00 PM and ending at 11:30 not even half way through with how much I paused and how my netbook was freaking out over the fact a 720p film is on it's display.

Last film I watched... Starship Troopers.

I can roll with that. Let's squash some bugs! Come on you apes, do you wanna live forever?

(Yeah, I'm probably going to be eaten)

Scarim Coral:
Err this doesn't work too well.

The last film I had watched was Justice League: Doom.
Ok cool so my life story is in good animation. However I clearly don't remember me acting paranoid of my friends so called ability that I made a computer file on their weakneness only for that file to be hacked but some villain of my who somehow know I would of made such a file. The overall result while I save them but they're pissed of my betrayal and we had a fall out.

Whoa whoa whoa, who says you're Batman? You could just as easily be Wonder Woman or Cyborg...

OT: Last movie seen: Rat Race. Wonderful, my life story is an elusive chase for two million dollars. I guess I'd be assuming either Breckin Meyer's role, where I get the attractive lady, or John Cleese's role, where I get my kicks from all the suckers racing for the prize.

I watched Iron Man the other day...Millionaire playboy with an OPed suit of mass destruction...I can live with that if I have to...

Last movie...
That would be Star Trek: Insurrection. Well, I'm not too bad off.

The last movie I saw was The Rum Diary.

My evening is looking up. ;-)

My life story is Stranger Than Fiction? True that. I hope I'm the eccentric writer.

Perfect Blue....

..better start getting rid of any shard objects..and my computer..then I guess I'll go call my agent

hehe the last movie i watched was sadly, green lantern, while the ring would be awesome, i would use it for evil, or at least selfish means

Avatar (we watched it at school)

Uggghhh, I'm going to be killed by a bunch of blue monkey aliens.

Last was watching Kung Fu Panda, so um, I'm fat (already there!) and I'm the dragon warrior?
Awesome, only one step away from greatness.

snappydog:
I'm Jet Li, so this can only go well. Unless I'm not Jet Li but anyone who attempts to go against Jet Li, in which case I'm f*ed.

Clearly you haven't seen Fearless. Fantastic movie, but things really do not go well for Jet Li in it. I mean, I guess he's at peace when he dies, but I'm pretty sure that's only because his life really can't get much worse at that point. O_o

EDIT: Whoops, wrong film. Fixed!

Last movie I saw? Huh, that was...Sahara...

So, that means I am a fabously weathly former Marine turned teasure hunter, who kills and african warlord and get rid of a toxic waste dump contaminating local water....sweet!

Erja_Perttu:
Last film I watched was Tintin. My reactions would be - Yay adventures! Sounds simple enough to me.

How do you even have time to post when you're in Tintin?

I just watched Battle Royale... Fucking game.

The Hunger Games.

...well, f**k.

Taken. Woo! Ok, admittedly things don't start off fantastically, but it all works out in the end. And I do have a very particular set of skills

Well i just watched army of darkness last night, so..... yeah

Hunger Games

Since I'm too old to get picked for the games themselves, I either live a simple existence as a coal miner....or I dress like an idiot and live a life of decadence.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked