How will you die

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Kaleion:

Mortai Gravesend:

Kaleion:
-There were words and stuff-

Well then... I guess I just wish you good luck. It sounds like the only thing that might keep you safe, all things considered. .__.

Though for eating, do you just not feel hungry? I wonder how you could forget for days unless you just never feel hungry.

I do feel hungry, I'm just used to ignoring it, it's weird but you forget it's not supposed to be there when it's there for a long time, which is odd because I can't remember how I got used to eat since I don't really lack food, it's just weird I guess.

Hmm yeah. That is kind of odd. Well, so long as you eventually remember to eat that works out XD

I can imagine little more satisfying than dying in hand to hand combat. Not between enemies, but between friends. Second would be in the arms of someone I care about, though I'd imagine the first scenario might cover that.

An escalator...What? THOSE THINGS CAN KILL!

After a long and fulfilling life I will be lying in bed with a beautiful young woman, glass of wine in hand.

And then I will be stepped on by an elephant.
cookies to the person who recognizes the reference!

In bed.....

The only way to go!

Probably something stupid like a car accident where I drive into a pole because I was too nervous to get proper sleep for an upcoming stressful day that I can't call in sick for work for otherwise I would lose my job.

I'm USELESS when I'm tired, as proved by me once crashing my car in the span of a minute after a 24 hour long day. I go to great lengths to avoid that possibility by even calling in sick if I fail to get much sleep the following night. If I get anything less then 6 hours it is REALLY hard for stay awake during work too but otherwise I'm wide awake.

I've decided that I'm going to die in a skydiving accident at the age of 86.

My family has a history of breast cancer, but all my close relatives who got it survived it. So I'm going to say hit by a car. I don't always pay a great deal of attention to where I'm going...

Melanie McGreevey:
stealing from another board i go to.

How do you think you will meet your end on this world?

me? Hate crime

*looks at title*
*looks at avatar*

..*double checks the website*

what the fuck..

to be fair on topic, probably killed by my kids for my house because they cant buy one there selves due to bullshit prices.

With a bang. Literally.
Ill be having sex and strapped to a bomb at the same time!
In realistic measures, probably old age, or me being an utter plonker.

Like Frank at the end of God Bless America.
I haven't seen it. But I just know he's going to end up dying at the end.

Knowing my luck?
Probably badly
most likely diabetes or cholesterol
i really need to crack down on the butter and chips

My heart and brain will probably just get so clogged with clots and grease that they just stop working.

with any luck, doing 75 down a hill on my bicycle.......

I'll get gunned down by criminals after I loose my mind and think I can be a superhero.

That, or I'll get hit by a car when it'll have the most dramatic irony (on my way to propose to a girl or something).

Hopefully by age surrounded by my childre, grandchildren and family. Most likely alone and bitter though.

Or probably something really lame like getting hit by a pot falling out of a window. Or a huge iceicle piercing my skull instantly killing me (almost happened before, had I not stopped outside of the door to sort the mail I was delivering I would not be typing this message.

Upside down in a narrow tube.
I canīt move.
The tube slowly fills with water.

you just cringed a little

Heart attack. I'm fit and all, but it runs in the family.

Smothered by breasts :)

Accident, sudden heart attack or suicide.

captcha: hat trick. How fitting.

Edit:

ManThatYouFear:

Melanie McGreevey:
stealing from another board i go to.

How do you think you will meet your end on this world?

me? Hate crime

*looks at title*
*looks at avatar*

..*double checks the website*

what the fuck..

to be fair on topic, probably killed by my kids for my house because they cant buy one there selves due to bullshit prices.

Lol you live in Norway too? :|

I hope the sky falls on my head. Maybe I'll get hit by lightning, sounds fun :)

Ideally, in the most epic way possible.

Realistically, suicide during a major bad time of depression, death by tiredness or heart problems. The latter seems the most realistic because both my Grandad has diabetes and my Dad has high blood pressure.

Run over by a runaway semi-driven by The Incredible Hulk

Shall be the greatest and most fulfilling day of my life.

Fighting a crocodile when I'm 80.... with a pencil.

At the moment It's looking like a heart attack will get me, I often get stabbing chest pains so bad I double over in pain. They never last for long but it's starting to concern me.

well, for me, lest just say my last words will be "what are you talking about I can totally ride that lion!"

At a guess I'd say my liver/kidney/whatever stops alcohol killing me will finally give up and with the parting words "Fuck you, Nathan. My time with you has been some serious bullshit," will explode.

I'm mortally injured during an enemy gunfight and will only slow you down. The love of my life gives me a tearful farewell kiss and screams as you drag her away, me shouting "Get out of here, go!". I buy you time to get away with bullets, making every shot count. Enemy bodies pile up around me till finally I'm out of ammo. They approach, surround me and bring up their weapon to finish me off. I deliver a one-liner to put Arnie to shame then hit a detonator, taking out the building and everything else within a 3-block radius in a mushroom cloud visible from space.

Melanie McGreevey:

Matthew94:

Melanie McGreevey:

me? Hate crime

That's not a positive outlook on life, I might kill you for no reason just to prove you wrong. :D

For me, probably cancer or some degenerative disease. :(

just going by history and percentages

What do you mean?

http://www.liminalis.de/2009_03/TMM/tmm-englisch/Liminalis-2009-TMM-report2008-2009-en.pdf

1 transperson dies every 3 days.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_in_this_world_are_transgender

This person, using the figures available estimates there are at least 18,000,000 trans people worldwide.

It doesn't seem statistically likely that you will die from a hate crime.

kouriichi:
Im going to get stuck by lightening, while swimming in space, in the nude, high on glue, shouting horrible memes we all want to forget, with a harp and 3 baby seals tied to my socks.

Socks dont count as clothing, so you can be nude with socks. So no bashing it.

How do you get struck by lightning in space!?

OT: Probably something really boring, like old age.

Likely suicide. I'm not the most mentally stable person going round.

A revenge suicide. First I'll carefully torture and kill all my friends on Facebook, then my whole family, and when that's done, I'll just put a bullet in my head.

I'll die when 2 lightning bolts from Jupiter strike a nuke behind me, on the sun, while high-fiving a bearshark. With naked chicks. And alcohol.

On a more reasonnable scale, I'll go with boating accident. I'll crash my sailboat into a beach, ram an icecream stand and drown in vanilla ice cream.

I'll probably die from a random stabbing that has nothing to do with anything.

dsluckay:
I'll probably die from a random stabbing that has nothing to do with anything.

Stay positive now...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked