Survey Says: (looking for your opinions..)

Hopefully we are all having a most excellent web-surf!

I have an online survey here, on the topic of internet use experience. i wrote it to allow for multiple POV's, so take it at your leisure:

SURVEY IS MAXXED OUT! thank you all for your help!

if the HTML doesn't work, i'll try and fix it...soon.
(forgive me if i end up BUMPing the hell outta this one.)
(PPS: the new captchas are just mean! ad based?)

I did the survey :P Welcome to the escapist and all that jazz, friend.

You might discuss the bumping thread with a mod so they can give you the okay and you don't end up with warnings up the wazoo. The ones I've seen seem friendly enough (Shh, they are always watching <_< >_> )

I did your survey, and I'll post this so you don't look so dodgy bumping it up.
Also, hello, welcome etc. etc.

And by the way, what are you doing this survey for? Just wondering, is it for a school project, or just for funsies?

I did your survey. When your done, mind giving us the results? I'm somewhat intrigued by how the distribution will be...

actually, i fully intend to disclose my results, right here, after the 11th.:

for those of us who are actuall media researchers, there are two kinds of survey:
the extended heavy professional stuff (have fun hearing breakdown results on -that-) and the stuff performed for student work / preliminary studies / etc.

i'm a mass media student in my last years of school, and i have decided internet is the way to go (as opposed to mail/tele-studies: yuck!). i'm going to be very open with this survey because it's essentially classwork: most researchers are actually quite secretive, as they want clients to pay up or roast in ignorance!

i'm actually thinking a modicum or researcher transparency (once all is tallied) might not be a bad way to go: if anything, it might help melt the power of the faceless corporate mindset...

Done. Although I couldn't really answer the last question properly :P

Done and done, looking forward to seeing what the results look like.

I also took the survey and I had no idea what it was about but I enjoy taking surveys but yours was one of the most bizzare.

Huh, I thought "occasionally" is more often than "sometimes". Then again, I'm not really sure why I thought that. It just felt this way.

And I did the survey, if you're wandering.

Done, looking forward to the results. And welcome to the escapist!! :)

Done and done(and done).

Looking forward to seeing the results. :)

Interesting survey, and i look forward to finding out more about it!

Welcome to the escapist buddy!

Done, now for the traditional Escapist welcome.

Greetings, have fun and for your own sake stay out of the basement.

Done, I'd recommend always having "other" option with an optional text to ensure that everyone can reply accurately.

karchevs lawyer:
Hopefully we are all having a most excellent web-surf!

I have an online survey here, on the topic of internet use experience. i wrote it to allow for multiple POV's, so take it at your leisure:

For Escapist Users: My Survey!

if the HTML doesn't work, i'll try and fix it...soon.
(forgive me if i end up BUMPing the hell outta this one.)
(PPS: the new captchas are just mean! ad based?)

Some of these answers don't make sense.

When you come across intense reactions, How do these over-reactions on the net affect you personally?

How does "on rare occasion" work here?

Also, what if I'm unemployed or living in a cardboard box? I'm mostly kidding here, but the survey doesn't really cover all employment/living situations.

Only problem with your survey is that with the first question, there should have been an option for "ALL THE FUCKING TIME. MY GOD, I AM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT MASS EFFECT 3'S ENDING". Besides that, was pretty decent.

Welcome to teh Escapist :D
Hope you enjoy your stay. Also, if a small digimon that loves cream puffs starts chasing you, just let him catch you. You cannot escape.

Glad to help and welcome.

Lucem712:
You might discuss the bumping thread with a mod so they can give you the okay and you don't end up with warnings up the wazoo. The ones I've seen seem friendly enough (Shh, they are always watching <_< >_> )

Did You Know? They're almost never watching. That's why there's a report button, so they don't have to look at every thread. But they're still very nice, which is more than can be said for some people who'll still dislike you for bumping.

OT: Done. Might have been a good idea to ask ages though, since otherwise you might think there are a lot of men living in parents basements, while they're actually underage.

Survey complete. Hope it helps

I did the survey but I couldn't answer the last question as I am graduated AND unemployed. Go me.

HOLYSHIT!!! you guys maxxed my account responses in 2 days!

Thumbs up to all of you!
like i said, give me a week or so...i have more to do, and i'm technically taking this weekend off. i'll disclose later.

oh, some of the answers were purposefully out of order...if you felt the response terminal was backwards, congratulations! i did that on purpose, you just saw it mid-step.
no worries to those who didn't.

hint: it wasn't exactly rigged for a 1-5 scale. that shit gets repetitive, and you can cross contaminate answers in bigger surveys.

so, Cheers, you'll hear about this after the 11th...

Filled that kit out.

I'm curious as to why you're doing this.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked