Redheads: Attractive or not?
I am male, and I find female redheads attractive.
84.3% (617)
84.3% (617)
I am a male, and I find male redheads attractive.
1.4% (10)
1.4% (10)
I am a male, and I find both male and female redheads attractive.
4.2% (31)
4.2% (31)
I am a male, and I find neither male nor female redheads attractive.
3% (22)
3% (22)
I am a female, and I find male redheads attractive.
0.5% (4)
0.5% (4)
I am a female, and I find female redheads attractive.
2.6% (19)
2.6% (19)
I am a female, and I find both male and female redheads attractive.
2% (15)
2% (15)
I am a female, and I find neither male nor female redheads attractive.
0.8% (6)
0.8% (6)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Redheads: A Survey

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Just a fairly simple question that I want to ask: Do you find redheads to be attractive, as a general rule? Or to be more precise, to you is someone being redheaded a positive or a neutral point, or is it a negative point?

I find this to be a strange question. It depends on the woman, but yes, if she happened to be ginger, then it might even be a negligible bonus due to variety. But I don't see why hair colour should really affect the aesthetic quality of a person.

Because it does, man. It does. Besides, British people have issues with redheads.

By Redhead we mean Ginger, yes?

I couldn't care. Hair colour is the lest of my worries when meeting people or finding them attractive.

Hair colour doesn't matter to me. Though Karen Gillan answers this thread for me quite easily.

PrinceOfShapeir:
Because it does, man. It does. Besides, British people have issues with redheads.

Well, I'm British, and it doesn't matter to me. I always took it as more of a joke than anything.

Like Relish in Chaos suggests, I find it a bit extra sexy due to it being rare. I didn't think the anti-ginger thing was a British thing, though (EDIT: and I'm British), what with there being a South Park episode about people thinking that ginger people have no souls.

Ginger people tend to be pale and freckly which I think is cute too.

TimeLord:
Though Karen Gillan answers this thread for me quite easily.

The lady in question had crossed my mind also... :D

I'm a ginger and honestly I think it is the wierdest thing when people started taking southpark seriously especially when the whole point of them choosing "gingers" was so they could choose some minority group that was never considered so it came off silly to show how prejudice on causes hate on both sides. Fast forward a few years later and there are people out there who have taken it to heart which is really ironic when you think about it.

Mind you this thread isn't hateful I mean everyone has tastes sexually where they prefer some mates over others not because there is anything wrong with anyone just that there tastes are the way they are.

I have red hair (copperish, so it looks brown sometimes), and I think it is awesome on the ladies.

smearyllama:
I have red hair (copperish, so it looks brown sometimes), and I think it is awesome on the ladies.

Right there with you. I've had the barber describe it as 'auburn'.
Though I couldn't care less what the lady's hair color is; it's more dependent on what she's like as a person. Her personality, her interests, and all that. But yeah, I suppose red hair could be attractive.

C F:

smearyllama:

Right there with you. I've had the barber describe it as 'auburn'.
Though I couldn't care less what the lady's hair color is; it's more dependent on what she's like as a person. Her personality, her interests, and all that. But yeah, I suppose red hair could be attractive.

Yeah, that's it. Proper words are difficult sometimes >.>

lisadagz:
Ginger people tend to be pale and freckly which I think is cute too.

Yeah, that too. Freckles are sexy.

Having red hair has netted me some abuse over the years, but ah well, life goes on. And yeah, I find people with red hair pretty hot. Well, more so than people with other hair colours, but not to the exclusion of any one else.

Do you mean ginger? Because I think ginger women are much more attractive than ginger men. But dyed red I like on both genders. Up until a few days ago I had bright red hair and I loved it, it's just a pain to keep up with.

I'm female and I don't really prefer red hair on men. On women, I'm pretty ambivalent. It's just another hair color, though I always did like Agent Scully's hair.

I'd bang a redhead any day of the week. I don't know why but I find redheaded women extremely attractive.

I have no notable attraction to female redheads(or male ones for that matter). I much prefer brunettes.

Oddly enough though, most of my high school friends were ginger.

I indeed have much appreciation for ladies of the ginger persuasion.

It's hard to say really. I'm more of a brunette guy myself, but that doesn't mean I don't find some redheads or blondes more attractive. But in general, I prefer brunettes.

Only if it's closer to red than orange

I am a male, and I find neither male nor female redheads attractive.

They're on the bottom of my list of sexy hair colors. Looks way better on women than men though.
Personally I got dark brown hair with some red elements. Really dark red though(burgandy?).

I find every race, sex and color of hair attractive. Though that doesn't of course means I find everyone attractive of course.

Male, and I find male redheads attractive. I don't know why this is even an issue deserving of a thread. What's so bad about red hair? Seriously?

Gingers... where to start. My fiancée is ginger, one of the main reasons I found her physically attractive. I can't explain it, it just works for me.

x EvilErmine x:

Dear Sir, you are mistaken, for that is not Florence Welch but is actually in fact Jenny Lewis of the band Rilo Kiley and then of various solo projects. You are exceedingly correct about her attractiveness though

Launcelot111:

x EvilErmine x:

Dear Sir, you are mistaken, for that is not Florence Welch but is actually in fact Jenny Lewis of the band Rilo Kiley and then of various solo projects. You are exceedingly correct about her attractiveness though

Dear Sir Lancelot, I think I must have copied the wrong link when posing the image. Upon re-examination of my post i find that the last image is indeed of Jenny Lewis and does not pertain to Miss Welch as the caption would have you believe. I thank you for your correction. As an amends pleas find attached a conciliatory picture of Florence, whom i would hope you agree is also a smokin hottie.

EDIT
Link fail corrected

I don't really get the fetish Escapists tend to have for red hair.

I can't believe I'm only one of two people who thinks this.

I mean, I've found people attractive who happened to have red hair, but that's not an attractive quality in itself.

In all honesty I find any healthy female attractive.

I am a female redhead, and I find myself attractive, why is this not an option?

OK, when playing games that allow me to create the character I want to be looking at for, like, 100 hours, I create a medium size breasted ginger female. Saints Row 3, Skyrim, Mass Effect 2... all lady gingers :-)

Hell, who doesn't love a ginger?

I mean, are we not nerds!?!?!?

While Blondes are more my type there's no denying the sheer intense sexuality of a redheaded woman. I actualy made an entire list of it on another site.

http://www.moviefancentral.com/oldkingclancy/top10s/17598

I actually think there's a difference between a redhead and a ginger, not sure what it is but you can immediatley tell the difference.

I'm kind of weird. I have a major thing for Irish girls, and I have a major thing for redheads. If a girl has red hair, that is a major turn on for me. Let's just say my favourite in Girls Aloud has always been Nicola (the redhead). And this game store in my old university city, Leeds, has a redhead working there who I was immeditely attracted to because of both her hair and her video game habits...

Not as a rule no. Sure, I've known red heads that I've found attractive, but it's not a preference. Actually I tend to more often find redheads unattractive, with the others being exceptions.

I like dark red but not the orange. The redder the better. Its not the only thing that I find attractive but sometimes yes red hair does make a woman sexier.

Meh. I am a female and hair colour has never really been a big deal for me. Aesthetically, I am much more attracted to fair eyes and fair skin. Blue or green eyes usually, since they are the farthest from my own. I know people who like brown eyes and brown eyes wouldn't exactly be a deal-breaker, but neither am I a big fan.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked