Redheads: Attractive or not?
I am male, and I find female redheads attractive.
84.3% (617)
84.3% (617)
I am a male, and I find male redheads attractive.
1.4% (10)
1.4% (10)
I am a male, and I find both male and female redheads attractive.
4.2% (31)
4.2% (31)
I am a male, and I find neither male nor female redheads attractive.
3% (22)
3% (22)
I am a female, and I find male redheads attractive.
0.5% (4)
0.5% (4)
I am a female, and I find female redheads attractive.
2.6% (19)
2.6% (19)
I am a female, and I find both male and female redheads attractive.
2% (15)
2% (15)
I am a female, and I find neither male nor female redheads attractive.
0.8% (6)
0.8% (6)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Redheads: A Survey

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I'll let Simone Simons answer this for me.

...That's a FUCK YES

I don't find anyone attractive, wheeee!

Though, I've not got a problem with red-headed people, it's just a hair colour.

Long hair + red hair = instant attractiveness.

Course, I have other thoughts that can demean someone's attractiveness.

It is such a shame that there are so few redheads in the world. Oddly enough, I prefer red hair over blonde and brown, with black coming in at a close second.

I like it, I think looks nice but it does me no favours - it's positive in some ways, negative in others.

It's nice of you to be concerned for my safety but my head is not on fire, the bottle of water was unnecessary. I know I am ginger, I do not need you to remind me of it from the other side of the street. Yes - it really is this colour, no - I am not a troll doll, keep driving.

... I do have a crush on redheads ... Funny enough they manage to be the ones who blatantly lie to me and dump me over ridiculous reasons, though ... Hell, life's weird.

Anyways ... The poll results are ... stunning, to say the least.150 to ... 5 across the board. Wow.

I'm male, and it depends on the red-head.

It's just the same as any other hair color really.

as long as they aren't the super super pale gingers then I find them attractive. I'm a male btw

Gorfias:
OK, when playing games that allow me to create the character I want to be looking at for, like, 100 hours, I create a medium size breasted ginger female. Saints Row 3, Skyrim, Mass Effect 2... all lady gingers :-)

Hell, who doesn't love a ginger?

I mean, are we not nerds!?!?!?

Dude, she's not even natural.... you can't count that!
OP: yeah ginger's are attractive. I'm biased because I am one, but we kinda rock. And are pretty awesome.

Speaking as a ginger I don't really give a shit. I find hair style to be way more important than hair colour. Unless it's dyed some stupid colour.

Nope, don't like Gingers, just isn't visually appealing to me. Blonds can take a hike aswell. I like Brunettes.

At the end of the day it wouldn't really matter much when it comes to a relationship, I just probably wouldn't be inherently sexually interested. Also, aside from the Buffy Chick (I forget her name) all the Ginger Ladies posted have been kind of ugly. The first one has a freakishly small head for instance, my opinion at least.

Frizzle:

Gorfias:
OK, when playing games that allow me to create the character I want to be looking at for, like, 100 hours, I create a medium size breasted ginger female. Saints Row 3, Skyrim, Mass Effect 2... all lady gingers :-)

Hell, who doesn't love a ginger?

I mean, are we not nerds!?!?!?

Dude, she's not even natural.... you can't count that!
OP: yeah ginger's are attractive. I'm biased because I am one, but we kinda rock. And are pretty awesome.

She isn't natural? Do you have any idea what you have done to my world view? Next you'll be telling me Pamela Anderson isn't natural! How do I go on?

But yeah, Gingers rock. I worry that they (you) may be genetically endangered. We need to breed you! (seriously, some article about red heads being a recenent gene that is heading for extinction... does the government know about this!?!?!?)

They have to be good looking otherwise of course, but I like it. I find redheaded guys cute, personally. My favourite hair colour is brown, though.

Someones gotta love 'em...

I don't really care about the hair colour, be it ginger, black, brown or whatever. Except very red, as in colored. For some reason I find that really attractive. Too bad I only know one female with her hair colored red.

We already did this awhile ago and the general opinion was you are goddess if you have red hair but us red hair males were ugly fuckers. My opinion is indifferent.

I am a male, and redheads are the hottests thing on the planet. I love em more than boobs.

Marcus Kehoe:
In all honesty I find any healthy female attractive.

Pretty much the same here, for me it's a nice feature to have but not necessary

I don't know why, but I do like red hair. I'm considered more a brunette guy due to the distinct lack of red-heads around me, but I find it attractive. Especially with green eyes.

Relish in Chaos:

lisadagz:
Ginger people tend to be pale and freckly which I think is cute too.

Yeah, that too. Freckles are sexy.

all of this, good to know that escapists think alike

SirBryghtside:
There is a disturbing lack of Felicia Day in this thread.

also Faye Reagen is worth a mention.

I'd have to say ginger definitely suits women more than men in my opinion. I (usually) find the complexion of a natural ginger just seems more feminine, and seems quite jarring on guys.

I am a male, and I find red hair inconsequential when the person has a face.

Red hair tends to catch my eye more, but I don't base my dating choices on it. So far I have only dated brunettes so maybe I actually prefer them...

MeChaNiZ3D:

What if they don't have a face?

If you're a red head woman- your attractiveness is much more noticeable on the hotness scale
If you're a red head dude- well...you better be really funny or else a dye job should be in your future.

BlackStar42:
I'll let Simone Simons answer this for me.

...That's a FUCK YES

I fucking love her and Epica!

I AM a redhead. I for one do find redheaded women attractive, but then again I find all women (well, just about all) attractive.

And I'm damn proud to be a redhead, and think that stereotypes against Red-headed kind to be in poor taste. Like all other stereotypes.

goddamn school kids and their backwards ideas of nerds...

As someone who is in a long-term relationship with a redhead (and had a hand in creating another little redhead), yes, yes I am.

PrinceOfShapeir:

MeChaNiZ3D:

What if they don't have a face?

I did say when they have a face. When they do not have a face, yes, redheads are more attractive. But I'd rather a different hair colour and a face.

Male here, female Gingers yes. Redheads no. Fake red is one of the worst hair colours imo, it just looks tacky and cheap.

Capatcha: 'love is blind'

I lol'd

ChildofGallifrey:
As someone who is in a long-term relationship with a redhead (and had a hand in creating another little redhead), yes, yes I am.

If I may say so sir, you have excellent taste when it comes to women.

Awh, theres no "i am a redhead male and i don't find redhead females attractive" because thats me.

I am female, and I have a thing for red-headed women.

Red-headed guys, not so much.

There's just something about female red-heads...

Male, and redheaded women (darker red the better, gingers just aren't my thing) are on the top of my list. Although I do feel albino skin tones or the like ruin the attractiveness of redheaded women for me, at that.

The only hair type that comes close otherwise, is pure black.. *drools*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked