Redheads: Attractive or not?
I am male, and I find female redheads attractive.
84.4% (618)
84.4% (618)
I am a male, and I find male redheads attractive.
1.4% (10)
1.4% (10)
I am a male, and I find both male and female redheads attractive.
4.2% (31)
4.2% (31)
I am a male, and I find neither male nor female redheads attractive.
3% (22)
3% (22)
I am a female, and I find male redheads attractive.
0.5% (4)
0.5% (4)
I am a female, and I find female redheads attractive.
2.6% (19)
2.6% (19)
I am a female, and I find both male and female redheads attractive.
2% (15)
2% (15)
I am a female, and I find neither male nor female redheads attractive.
0.8% (6)
0.8% (6)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Redheads: A Survey

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Male, and redheaded women (darker red the better, gingers just aren't my thing) are on the top of my list. Although I do feel albino skin tones or the like ruin the attractiveness of redheaded women for me, at that.

The only hair type that comes close otherwise, is pure black.. *drools*

I see red hair as being like...chocolate sauce, or sprinkles, or whipped cream or something. Put it on something good like ice cream and the ice cream tastes even better, put it on a turd and it's still going to taste horrible.

So yes, while red hair is definitely a plus I'm not exactly lusting after my prime-minister

Well, any race, gender, or hair style can be attractive depending on how they look.

Id say, "Yes. I do find red heads attractive". Personally, i like a woman with black/dark brown hair more, but red heads can be attractive.

Evil Smurf:

SirBryghtside:
There is a disturbing lack of Felicia Day in this thread.

also Faye Reagen is worth a mention.

*Googles*

*looks at Smurf disapprovingly* :P

Does it count if I think I'm attractive (lol, think)?

I must say it all depend on they eyes. for me Dark hair and blue eyes = sexy, and dark eyes and bond hair = sexy. in this case it depend on how "red" we are talking. To me people's appearance is simply art personality matter far more and as far as attractiveness can make or brake you with ease.

Redheads are the master race of hot girls....

I love redheads especially! They just appeal to me!

Well I find it attractive. But then I can find hair of other colors attractive too. Do think I take a bit more notice of it since one girl I had a major crush on forever ago had it.

SirBryghtside:

Evil Smurf:

SirBryghtside:

*Googles*

haha, with a name like evil smurf what would you expect?

Pegghead:
I see red hair as being like...chocolate sauce, or sprinkles, or whipped cream or something. Put it on something good like ice cream and the ice cream tastes even better, put it on a turd and it's still going to taste horrible.

So yes, while red hair is definitely a plus I'm not exactly lusting after my prime-minister

That's the hottest politician I've ever seen. Seriously, for a woman of however old she is, with whatever pressures her office places on her, she's looking good. I don't know her politics or if that colors your opinion at all, but regardless, good for her

Redheads a definite yes. The fiery, sexy mentality they spring on me.

BUT redheads are a very strange, strange race.

Either they're uglier than Clint Eastwood's withered buttock, or they're the hottest thing since nuclear fusion, with no apparent middle ground. Like, seriously...

I've never seen an average looking redhead. Or an okay looking redhead, or a pretty redhead.

They're either ogre fodder, or beautiful beyond measure.

Also Amy Pond, that is all.

These poll results give me hope for humanity. Oh god what lovely results.

Straight red hair is hot, curly red hair no so much.
The orange-ish freckles on white are creepy looking.

I think it does depend on the woman. Some women look good as redheads, some don't. Same applies to any hair color. I've seen plenty of beautiful women dye their hair blonde and it just doesn't look as good. And it's not because I don't like blonde because there are plenty of blonde women I'm attracted to.

Women like Christina Hendricks and Felicia Day are examples of gorgeous redheads.

i think red is the absolute sexiest hair colour, no freckles though. they have this adorable innocence about them. i actually get a warm, lovey dovey feeling when a redhead enters the room, even if i dont see her, like im telepathic.

CAPTCHA: happy blessings. why thank you on the support!

Launcelot111:

That's the hottest politician I've ever seen. Seriously, for a woman of however old she is, with whatever pressures her office places on her, she's looking good. I don't know her politics or if that colors your opinion at all, but regardless, good for her

You should see our opposition leader

Unfortunately he doesn't go to parliament dressed like that.

Well heres the thing, Its attractive on females, but it doesnt go over well on males, not that it cant be an attractive look for males, but because of the perceptions involved.

When people think of ginger males they think more along the lines of

and

rather than

And

On females it is wundabahr, but on males it just doesnt look right because we have far too few good examples that make it look good compared to the abundance of those who make it look bad.

EDIT: Though on women I think it inately makes them hotter cause.. you know, the no soul thing to get in the way. Yes, lacking a soul makes you 10 degrees hotter.

SirBryghtside:

Evil Smurf:

SirBryghtside:

*Googles*

Cancels this out by giving Smurf a high five for an excellent choice! Kudos!

There's nothing at all wrong with red hair. I think it looks good on people. Just like anything else can.

I'm female and I chose the both option. Because I've found red haired women pretty and though male red heads were sexy and I wanted to pounce them.

ChildofGallifrey:
As someone who is in a long-term relationship with a redhead (and had a hand in creating another little redhead), yes, yes I am.

Does she abuse you? Us redheads seem to be known for our bad tempers.

game-lover:
There's nothing at all wrong with red hair. I think it looks good on people. Just like anything else can.

I'm female and I chose the both option. Because I've found red haired women pretty and though male red heads were sexy and I wanted to pounce them.

It saddens me that your opinion is such a rarity these days.

I have, or rather had, copper hair. I'm not blind, there are just too few women out there that go for it. So I dyed it black (which surprisingly enough, suited me and doesn't make me look like a pale vampire).

Althou not every redhead is attractive, neither is every blonde, brunette or other either. So I don't mind the haircolour.

Captcha: very nice..
I guess it's talking about a few of those pictures in the thread...

Depends on the girl. I don't intrinsically think they're ugly though.

Launcelot111:

Her voice is painful to listen to.

Gorfias:
Hell, who doesn't love a ginger?

I mean, are we not nerds!?!?!?

Truely, are we not men?
There's

Come now, who's not to love?

Also of note: While I have seen attractive male redheads, you have an interesting definition of "attractive".

viranimus:
When people think of ginger males they [should] think more along the lines of

And

Well, on second thought that first one is alright i guess. Could work with a better picture. But come on,

...Bleh.

I really dig red hair on a girl, but I like red hair more than orange or any other kind of ginger.
The more red the hair, the more awesome I find it.

Pegghead:

I'd hit it with a cane.

I like bright orange. It's nice to look at, especially if the girl has pale skin and a clear complexion. It's like a nice, soothing picture...

But I don't find it attractive. In fact, I find it kinda hard to get it up over full-on gingers like that. They're just... Different looking. What I really like is brunettes with figure. Not "skinny girl" figure, just, a shape that isn't straight lines for a silhouette and not-unhealthy weight. (Which includes thin girls, actually)

Zen Toombs:

...Bleh.

Well in all fairness, I honestly could not think of many. Being a guy I have very little concept of what passes for an attractive guy. Honestly I strained to come up with two that didnt look like

or

Dave might not be all that attractive, but I figure if nothing else some woman would absolutely fall for the lions mane he used to sport. I seem to recall encountering several girls back in the mid to late 80s thinking he was hot.

But yeah its not exactly about the images, its really about the underlying point being made.

PrinceOfShapeir:
Because it does, man. It does. Besides, British people have issues with redheads.

Cause of Scottish and Irish people?

Usually it's a negative point. Most of the redheads I see are fake. Fake coloring is shallow, and unattractive to me in general.

I find pale freckled natural Irish redheads (that are fit) to be attractive. Just like most any reasonably fit woman, as far as looks go.

Where is the "I'm completely neutral when it comes to hair color" option? It really is one of the last things I care about. I don't find it either attractive or unattractive.

So there's that.

Dark red hair and green eyes, that combination would be my bane, if such a lady ever took notice of me.

I find readheads attractive, but the hair-colour really isn't much of a point in either their favour or against them.

I myself have an auburn hair. I don't consider it to be red, but some people do, especially in summer and in certain light.

Gingers have no soul!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked