Redheads: Attractive or not?
I am male, and I find female redheads attractive.
84.3% (617)
84.3% (617)
I am a male, and I find male redheads attractive.
1.4% (10)
1.4% (10)
I am a male, and I find both male and female redheads attractive.
4.2% (31)
4.2% (31)
I am a male, and I find neither male nor female redheads attractive.
3% (22)
3% (22)
I am a female, and I find male redheads attractive.
0.5% (4)
0.5% (4)
I am a female, and I find female redheads attractive.
2.6% (19)
2.6% (19)
I am a female, and I find both male and female redheads attractive.
2% (15)
2% (15)
I am a female, and I find neither male nor female redheads attractive.
0.8% (6)
0.8% (6)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Redheads: A Survey

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

AngleWyrm:
Gingers have no soul!

so they make up for it in looks?

Robert Ewing:
redheads are a very strange, strange race.

Either they're uglier than Clint Eastwood's withered buttock, or they're the hottest thing since nuclear fusion, with no apparent middle ground. Like, seriously...

I've never seen an average looking redhead. Or an okay looking redhead, or a pretty redhead.

They're either ogre fodder, or beautiful beyond measure.

Um...bullshit?

My friend's currently going out with a pretty ginger girl who's average-looking. Attractiveness is subjective, but again, I don't see why hair colour should affect the aesthetic appeal of a person. Unless pale skin and freckles turns you off.

I'm born of Scottish/Irish descent, so I found no problem to express my hair colour and background.

Relish in Chaos:

Robert Ewing:

Either they're uglier than Clint Eastwood's withered buttock, or they're the hottest thing since nuclear fusion, with no apparent middle ground. Like, seriously...

I've never seen an average looking redhead. Or an okay looking redhead, or a pretty redhead.

Um...bullshit?

My friend's currently going out with a pretty ginger girl who's average-looking. Attractiveness is subjective, but again, I don't see why hair colour should affect the aesthetic appeal of a person. Unless pale skin and freckles turns you off.

Because that wasn't my opinion or anything. It's sort of what you display on a survey thread?

Robert Ewing:

Relish in Chaos:

Robert Ewing:

Um...bullshit?

Because that wasn't my opinion or anything. It's sort of what you display on a survey thread?

Well, I don't understand your opinion. You could say that about any hair colour, yet it'd still wouldn't make any sense. I could say that all blondes are super-hot, but that would make about as much sense as what you said.

Relish in Chaos:

Robert Ewing:

Relish in Chaos:

Um...bullshit?

Well, I don't understand your opinion. You could say that about any hair colour, yet it'd still wouldn't make any sense. I could say that all blondes are super-hot, but that would make about as much sense as what you said.

Erm... You saying that you think blondes are super hot does make sense... And I know that you can say that about any hair colour, but MY opinion is that there can be ugly, average, and hot blondes and brunettes. But I've never seen an 'average' looking redhead... That's the point!

Robert Ewing:

Relish in Chaos:

Robert Ewing:

Erm... You saying that you think blondes are super hot does make sense... And I know that you can say that about any hair colour, but MY opinion is that there can be ugly, average, and hot blondes and brunettes. But I've never seen an 'average' looking redhead... That's the point!

No, I said as an example that all blondes are super-hot, when I know for a fact that there are ugly-as-fuck blondes, and many stereotypically hot blondes that are, in reality, painfully fake heavily laden with make-up and oversized melons.

But fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion, even if I don't necessarily agree it.

viranimus:
Well in all fairness, I honestly could not think of many. Being a guy I have very little concept of what passes for an attractive guy. Honestly I strained to come up with two that didnt look like

or

Well, off the top of my head, this one's alright...

Not the best picture, and honestly he isn't the sexiest beast, but he's alright.
Honestly I can't think of anyone else, so I look to Lord Google for the answers!

I have returned from my quest to Lord Google!

I was amused that when I Google searched for "attractive male redhead", half 3/4ths of the images were attractive female redheads. However, the

Were pretty alright. :3 mmm... Seth Greene....

EDIT: That Seth Green picture was taken from a website that ranked male redheads on attractiveness. Really Google? You couldn't have grabbed a few other guys from there? Not that I'm complaining missing

but it's the principle of the matter!

So anyways, here's a linky. They also have an.... interesting definition of "attractive", but mor'n a few on that list are pretty great.

AngleWyrm:
Gingers have no soul!

You know what? I can work with that.

..see, normally I'd totally snip part of that, or spoiler it. But that... needs to be shown.
...hi

Evil Smurf:

AngleWyrm:
above picture

That's the joke, yes. Also possibly showing how little we care about a "soul" when it's attached to an incredibly sexy body.
or how a lack of a soul would make that hotter moving on

I have brown hair but my beard is red, does that count?

Lagao:
I have brown hair but my beard is red, does that count?

I don't really know being a straight male but probably. I know plenty of guys that are not full Ginger that have girlfriends/wives, my dad for example.

Zen Toombs:

AngleWyrm:
Gingers have no soul!

..see, normally I'd totally snip part of that, or spoiler it. But that... needs to be shown.
...hi

Evil Smurf:

AngleWyrm:
above picture

That's the joke, yes. Also possibly showing how little we care about a "soul" when it's attached to an incredibly sexy body.
or how a lack of a soul would make that hotter moving on

uh who is she? I need to google her :ifyouknowwhatImean:

AngleWyrm:
Paging AngleWyrm! Question for ya.

Evil Smurf:

Zen Toombs:

AngleWyrm:
Gingers have no soul!

...hi

uh who is she? I need to google her :ifyouknowwhatImean:

Dunno, you'd have to ask AngleWyrm. That's the one who found the pic, I'm just the one reposting it as often as I can.

I do love me some redheads :)

And as a Scot, I've noticed I tend to attract them anyway! Bonus :D

They're okay, I'm not particularly drawn or repelled by them.

Both are sexy, especially if it's more red than orange. Damn that's nice. Strawberry blonde, you say? Still works for me. Ginger in my meals, and Ginger in my bed; if either are present, I'll never complain.

BehattedWanderer:

BehattedWanderer:
Both are sexy, especially if it's more red than orange. Damn that's nice. Strawberry blonde, you say? Still works for me. Ginger in my meals, and Ginger in my bed; if either are present, I'll never complain.

Well that was tasteless.

I agree, needs more ginger.

My god, what I would do for a nerdy/science-y redheaded girlfriend with thick rimmed glasses and freckles...a man can dream.

EDIT: Basically her:

BlackStar42:

ChildofGallifrey:
As someone who is in a long-term relationship with a redhead (and had a hand in creating another little redhead), yes, yes I am.

If I may say so sir, you have excellent taste when it comes to women.

You certainly may say so sir, and you honor me with the compliment =)

Anti Nudist Cupcake:

Does she abuse you? Us redheads seem to be known for our bad tempers.

I wouldn't say she abuses me, but she does have a temper. Nothing compared to our daughter. That is a temper.

I find redheads attractive, not gingers.

Redheads are quite attractive in my opinion, unfortunately you don't see enough of them.

Yes Female redheads are the Hottest. No question about it.

If it leans more towards red than orange, then yes, I find it incredibly attractive. Otherwise it's more of a neutral thing. Only things I prefer are jet-black hair or hair that's been dyed some bright colour (not even sure why that one always gets me).

And once again we're shown more proof of how men dominate gaming in terms of sheer numbers.

I-Protest-I:
And once again we're shown more proof of how men dominate gaming in terms of sheer numbers.

well how do you expect a computer to fit in a kitchen filled with sandwiches? JOKING! SARCASM!

Wow, those are some overwhelming results in favour of males who find female redheads attractive. I'm among that statistic for sure, whether it's natural or dyed I love women with red hair, I'm somewhat surprised to see how many seem to agree with my views on this one.

Evil Smurf:

I-Protest-I:

well how do you expect a computer to fit in a kitchen filled with sandwiches? JOKING! SARCASM!

Yunno I read my own text back to myself and I sound like I'm going to burn any bra's I can find.

Redheaded women = hot.
Redheaded dude = creepy.

Not sure why it is but red hair on guys just looks off and wrong.

Redheaded women are hawt. But that might just be cause there's some Irish blood in me.

I have a weak spot for readheads. My first love/crush sort of shaped me in that regard.

I've noticed that red hair tends to go along with a fiery personality so it's a good thing to me.

@AngleWyrm who is she?

Woops, Wish I read more of the options before voting. Male, Female, whatever!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked