Its'a me! (Photo thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Lucem712:

I used two pictures, what'cha gonna do?!

Oh my god.

Dude, those goggles you have... I have those exact same goggles. I got them at a convention in London called the MCM.

+50 Respect.

Erm... i'l have to find some sort of picture of me...

Here we go! Here's me doing... something.

Daystar Clarion:

Colour-Scientist:

Daystar Clarion:

Fuck my people, Guinness is better than the crap we make.

Well, that's not the response I expected. Now I can't feel smug because you were caught drinking a drink I had no part in making but happens to come from the same place as I do. Where's all that exaggerated patriotism?

Thanks for ruining my fun, ruiner.

Unless that was my plan all along :D

Your puny Irish beverage is nothing compared to our mighty ale.

Now I win and your plan is ruined.

Huzzah!

Too late, you said it and, as everyone knows, there're no backsies on the Internet.

Torrasque:

Luke3184:

I'm on the Left, I'm rather drunk by this point and in a barn somewhere in the countryside. Sadly this was the best photo I could find at short notice....

I would like to also point out my hand is not on my friends breast, no matter what it looks like.

Are you sure?

It's a camera depth issue..... /whistles and walks away

BlackStar42:

Daystar Clarion:

Colour-Scientist:

Are you drinking Guinness?

The true drink of the English, I think not. You have betrayed your people.

Fuck my people, Guinness is better than the crap we make.

Oh god, Guinness is bloody awful. Bulmers, now there's a proper Shropshire lad's beverage.

Yeah, if you're 14 years old.

Damn kids and their cider :D

(removed by the National Security Agency)

Colour-Scientist:

Daystar Clarion:

Colour-Scientist:

Well, that's not the response I expected. Now I can't feel smug because you were caught drinking a drink I had no part in making but happens to come from the same place as I do. Where's all that exaggerated patriotism?

Thanks for ruining my fun, ruiner.

Unless that was my plan all along :D

Your puny Irish beverage is nothing compared to our mighty ale.

Now I win and your plan is ruined.

Huzzah!

Too late, you said it and, as everyone knows, there're no backsies on the Internet.

Silence!

Don't make me opress your people again!

I'm joking, I'm joking. I couldn't get away with that again.

Flamezdudes:

Lucem712:

I used two pictures, what'cha gonna do?!

Oh my god.

Dude, those goggles you have... I have those exact same goggles. I got them at a convention in London called the MCM.

+50 Respect.

Erm... i'l have to find some sort of picture of me... I shall edit this soon...

My best friend got them for me in uhhhhh the internet (Amazon probably).

Everyone knows goggles are the most epic piece of headgear.

Goggles=Badass

This photo is interesting because I look like a serial killer!

I think I've got one around here somewhere.

Daystar Clarion:

Silence!

You English, always with the oppression. When are you going to come up with a new tactic?

War Penguin:

Brutal Peanut:
I'll just use the crappy webcam picture from my Escapist profile. DEAL WITH IT! =D I think I took it about a month ago, give or take a few days.

Is it wrong to disappointed that you weren't puking rainbows in that picture? <_<

No it isn't wrong. I tried for some time to puke rainbows and to capture the glory on webcam,...nothing happened but some unstoppable dry-heaving. *single tear*

I don't really have anything recent.

Well I don't seem to have a good one at the moment but what the hell I'll give you one that I took out of boredom when my dog was on the couch XD

Brutal Peanut:

War Penguin:

Brutal Peanut:
I'll just use the crappy webcam picture from my Escapist profile. DEAL WITH IT! =D I think I took it about a month ago, give or take a few days.

Is it wrong to disappointed that you weren't puking rainbows in that picture? <_<

No it isn't wrong. I tried for some time to puke rainbows and to capture the glory on webcam,...nothing happened but some unstoppable dry-heaving. *single tear*

That's much less magical than I had hoped! D:

Colour-Scientist:

Daystar Clarion:

Silence!

You English, always with the oppression. When are you going to come up with a new tactic?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :D

Flags too.

We love flags.

Me next to Lucky the Deer. Yeah don't ask.

I think you guys will like my shirt too.

War Penguin:

Brutal Peanut:

War Penguin:

Indeed. It sucked the magic star-sparklyness right out of everything.

Me cosplaying as Nathan Drake at last years eurogamer expo having my picture taken with Jason Bradbury. (Note: I was heavily drunk at the time, sorry about the expression)

http://twitter.com/#!/PlayerCentral/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyfrog.com%2Fo0dsouggj

JoesshittyOs:

LORD GREN:

Gaz? But I saw you die!

I choose to take that as a compliment, but I don't really think I look like him though (I'm not that good looking ), but I guess I can see a slight resemblance because of the beard and cap.

Brutal Peanut:

War Penguin:

Brutal Peanut:

I've found this entire conversation, combined with the user names, to be far more amusing than I probably should have. Cookies for everybody.

taken a few months ago :)

Brutal Peanut:

War Penguin:

Brutal Peanut:

Alright... now is it wrong to think that it's kind of funny to think of someone trying to puke rainbows, but ultimately failing once they realized they can only puke one thing? <_<

As you can tell, I'm all about moral ambiguity and humor. :P

This is me right before my friends wedding. I drove to Mississippi to be his best man. It was a lot of fun and a great honor. Definitely worth the trip.

EeveeElectro:
[quote="3quency" post="18.360403.14190312"]
Isn't that Matt Tuck on the right?!? o_O

To be honest, if I suggest that to the guy he may hurt me. To say he's not a fan is an understatement :L

Here are two photos that were taken whilst I was at a Christmas meal with my friends. Was a brilliant evening.

Mugshot:

Bond... James Bo- Nah I'm Matt. Hai.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
Damn, we have some downright HOT bitches on the escapist. And half of you fellas dont look bad either. Full homo.

I will upload a photo of me tomorrow, need to shave and get my phone working again. To lazy right now.

Chemical Alia:
Check it out, it's the most embarrassing photo of myself ever taken.

What the fuck is going on in that pic.

Just another day in the office.

LobsterFeng:
Me next to Lucky the Deer. Yeah don't ask.

I think you guys will like my shirt too.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

My friend has that shirt, and he spends more time pointing to his shirt, than actually saying it >.>

Chemical Alia:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
Damn, we have some downright HOT bitches on the escapist. And half of you fellas dont look bad either. Full homo.

I will upload a photo of me tomorrow, need to shave and get my phone working again. To lazy right now.

Chemical Alia:
Check it out, it's the most embarrassing photo of myself ever taken.

Yeah, I um... Which one is you?

(And where the hell do you work? lol)

JoesshittyOs:

Me with Jason Mewes (Jay and Silent Bob). I was terrified out of my mind, and my friend took the picture halfway through when I was making a really weird face.

Snooch to the motherfucking nooch!

A bizzare photo taken by a friend which caught me unawares. Remarkably, this is one of my more bearable photos.

(Also I stole the dorky hat temporarily, that's not mine ^^)

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Chemical Alia:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Yeah, I um... Which one is you?

(And where the hell do you work? lol)

I'm the one who's not slightly orange. That was the DNF launch party, lol.

Torrasque:
I'm going to assume you're Duke Nukem :D

I'm afraid that's not Duke Nukem, that's a hobo. v:

Chemical Alia:

Torrasque:

So you're a hobo?
trolololo

I'm pretty sure you're the person in the center amirite?

hmmmm....

the inner narcisist in me is tempted....buuuuuut

yeah..no

EDIT: and its just reminded me of how unatractive I am...damn brain photoshopping

Torrasque:

Chemical Alia:

Torrasque:

So you're a hobo?
trolololo

I'm pretty sure you're the person in the center amirite?

Lol, yes. I should have been more specific. I thought my higher-than-normal amounts of pasty would have given it away.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked