Its'a me! (Photo thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Adding my voice to the motion that the Escapist community is a lovely looking bunch of nerds :D It's impossible to spot this thread and not have a look at everybody and/or add your own face.
And there's been a lot less creepy in here than I thought there would be; add this to the lack of neckbeards and we might actually break out of the stereotype... :O

Daystar Clarion:
Why not

I believe my friend just said something stupid, that's why I look a bit befuddled.

There appear to very few photos of me where my eyes don't look really narrow :D

That is an awesome watch.
OT: Not yet. I might come back and post one, but for now I'm too lazy.

That's me, the nerdy looking one between my sisters. (Now I just realized I look a lot older in that picture than I actually am, I turn 16 in just over two weeks.

That photo was taken on a Mediterranean cruise last Summer =D (Call me a show-off, but who wouldn't use their best picture?)

Obviously I don't normally wear a suit, and if you happen to take a shot of me, chances are I'll be wearing a T-shirt that has a pixelized nuke explosion on it with 'Game Over' written across it. Yes, I have a T-shirt like that and yes, I love it.

Crappy quality, but it's one of the few photos where I don't look a complete fool. Only mostly a fool.

Brutal Peanut:

Waaghpowa:

I was at that Blizzcon! WoooOOoOOoOoOooo!

If you play WoW on Runetotem, you've already met me.

This is me.

I love my hair.

You know, one day I might show myself. For now, you get The Stig!

Sure, I'll bite

I love that hat^^

Me after I climbed up a Parkour frame in the park. :) Less than a week after this was taken...I broke my foot.

I am the dead man.. cu cu cuh uhhhhbraaaaains!

I'm the dude. A friend's birthday.

My salute.

Detective Prince:

Me after I climbed up a Parkour frame in the park. :) Less than a week after this was taken...I broke my foot.

That park... it looks familiar... O.O

Flamezdudes:

Detective Prince:

Haha. It's around the borders of East east London (As opposed to East London) and Essex in a very boring place called Goodmayes.

Detective Prince:

Flamezdudes:

Detective Prince:

Haha. It's around the borders of East east London (As opposed to East London) and Essex in a very boring place called Goodmayes.

Ah right haha, I thought it was a park nearby and I was shocked for a second there that a fellow escapist might live really close by to me... ah well!

Someone stole my cheese danish, shit's goin' down...
I can assure you, this is definitely a photo of me...

Maaaan I love these threads. Some of you look like proper nice lads/lasses and it's always good to put a face to the User.
I just love how we're all so normal looking. Pah, screw you nerd stereotypes!

Also, some of the pictures are hilarious. Threads like this make me glad that I'm becoming more active on here again:].

OH U GAIZ<3.

Higgs303:

Someone stole my cheese danish, shit's goin' down...
I can assure you, this is definitely a photo of me...

"Yeah, I know I'm on. But I don't care. I _don't_ read the
news until I get my danish. Go ahead, try to find a
replacement."

I just had to post this.

Alright, sure. I'll play

Because I know ya'll want to know what I look like

That's a picture from about a year ago. Give or take

This is a picture of myself, my father, and my brother, all at the shooting range.

This is a picture of me from about 3 weeks ago. With a rat.

Good times indeed. Sadly none of these are me with my tattoo.

EcksTeaSea:

Good times indeed. Sadly none of these are me with my tattoo.

You, sir, are one lucky bastard. I envy you. Day [9] is awesome.

Y'know...this thread has made me realize that there are literally only maybe 2 or 3 pictures of me on the internet that I know of, and they're all bad shots. :(

Troublesome Lagomorph:

He was a pretty cool dude. I met a bunch of cool players during that weekend too. Got a photo somewhere with me and my friends with Huk.

EcksTeaSea:

Troublesome Lagomorph:

He was a pretty cool dude. I met a bunch of cool players during that weekend too. Got a photo somewhere with me and my friends with Huk.

That's so cool. And yeah, Day [9] seems really fun to be around.

dogstile:
Lets have a recent one. This is me last night. I am drunk. No self pity here, I think i'm attractive.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

How fucking dare you have self confidence.

Sure, why not. The most recent picture I have of myself, which is also my profile picture as well.

Why do I always, always manage to be late to these threads? :P

Anyway, have a pic of me. Almost a year old, but whatever. Playing at an open mic night halfway through last year. ^_^

Detective Prince:

Flamezdudes:

Detective Prince:

There are worse places in Essex.

*looks around conspiratorially*

I'm from Southend. *shudder*

EeveeElectro:
Yay, haven't seen one of these in a while, they're always fun! I like seeing what people on here look like.

That was with my red hair, I've attempted to dye it brown but it looks purple in the natural light...

You're insanely gorgeous. Just throwing that out there. Cuz I'm totally not a creeper or anything... Right?!...

OK ladies, admit it. How many of you got friend requests after posting in this thread? >.>

Meh, might aswell - The pic is several months old ( Taken before I returned to work - I have shorter hair now. )

Normal (hair tied back) shot:

Cutting loose shot, you'd think I'm a metal fan from just this:

When I'm just an anime fan with epic hair:

Hope this was worth it. :D

I'll bite.

ED: I found one from about a year ago when I lived in my old crappy flat.

TriGGeR_HaPPy:
Why do I always, always manage to be late to these threads? :P

Anyway, have a pic of me. Almost a year old, but whatever. Playing at an open mic night halfway through last year. ^_^

Your hair looks like Tai's from Digimon! Remarkable!

SycoMantis91:

EeveeElectro:
Yay, haven't seen one of these in a while, they're always fun! I like seeing what people on here look like.

That was with my red hair, I've attempted to dye it brown but it looks purple in the natural light...

You're insanely gorgeous. Just throwing that out there. Cuz I'm totally not a creeper or anything... Right?!...

Well I've never had that compliment before... thanks xP I usually get 'cute' if I do get complimented.
It's not that creepy. What Sush said could be creepy, but we're quite good friends so he's okay to say it =P

This isn't the first time I've seen this sort of thread althought I abit suprise how popular this one had become.

Anyway this is the closest photo you will get off me

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked