Google Maps 8-bit for NES

Google have posted this amazing video of a redesign for Google Maps - on a NES cartridge!

You can watch the video here - http://eclectic-review.blogspot.com/2012/04/video-google-maps-8-bit-for-nes-010412.html

this is kinda neat! Google maps has this, and I really think it'd be sweet if they did actually release a cartridge, although it's unlikely (and probably impossible).

on a related note, here's my house!

It's pretty cool how everything would look like in a 8-bit universe.

I don't expect them to work everything in the world for this mode, but for what they have it's already a nice cool thing to see :)

So funny xD I love the little adventurer traveling to his destination. So nostalgic.

I assume it's some kind of weird April fools but yeah, hilarious.

This is nothing short of amazing :D Would buy that in a heartbeat.

xXxJessicaxXx:

Clearly you must now embark on a quest to find the sacred sword that can slay the beast. The fate of your town rests on your shoulders. Good luck!

Incredible Bullshitting Man:
This is nothing short of amazing :D Would buy that in a heartbeat.

xXxJessicaxXx:

Clearly you must now embark on a quest to find the sacred sword that can slay the beast. The fate of your town rests on your shoulders. Good luck!

cue the music!

Don't worry guys I got this! I have trained all my life for this day!

xXxJessicaxXx:
So funny xD I love the little adventurer traveling to his destination. So nostalgic.

I assume it's some kind of weird April fools but yeah, hilarious.

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO

ALONE! TAKE THIS.

OT
that,s a really funny commercial and I hope they are going to keep the quest mode.

There's a woodland behind my house so I should probably start there!

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked