If you were a super hero, what song would be your theme music?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Same as the title, if you suddenly wake up as a Super Hero, what song would be your theme music? And would you have several themes? Try to add why it would be your theme too.
Bonus points to the people who add what kind of super power they would have.

Captha: buckle your shoe
YES SIR!

Let's see I think it would probably be Man Made Disaster by Betraying the Martyrs. I think the title of the song would fit in well with what type of hero I would be XD

Future Trunks' theme in DBZ Ultimate Battle 2: "Hikari no Willpower"

Why? Because if I had to pick any superpower, it'd be the ability to control the space-time continuum, and Trunks is a time traveller with a kick-ass sword. Also, this is just one awesome track.

Every time I fight crime, I do a dance number with 10 random civilians who happen to be wearing matching outfits.

Let see-

As for my power, it would be energy manipulation but I also were a semi Iron Man type of suit.

links were broken :( ignore this post

My power is Blood Control but only my own body (Think Deadman Wonderland for those who are familar with the series.)

As for my theme.

While it carries some... Implications, I just love the song "My Glorious Days" from the Rance games so much. Especially the Rance VI: Sengoku Rance version, so I would probably borrow that.

The song itself is pure awesome, and if you see some of the scenes in the game where this song plays its just... I can't even describe how ridiculously awesome (and awesomely ridiculous) it is.
(The game is so very NSFW, though. Just FYI.)

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/223466

This song will be playing while I'm just standing around like a God damn boss.

No one must find my secret headquarters on Jewelry Lane.

I seriously cannot fathom why there are youtube videos other than this posted here.

Matthew94:

I seriously cannot fathom why there are youtube videos other than this posted here.

I suppose your arch nemesis' theme would be this?

Well, assuming I'm shown exclusively on Sesame Street or some other public-access kids show, it would be this:

You really have to threaten kids into eating healthily you know.

I would hire an actual composer to write my own theme music.

I'm not gonna share my song with others! :P

Rapture by The Hamster Alliance

Dont lie, you wish your theme song was half as good as this!

I always figured I'd have gravity manipulation powers, so probably one of these.

So far I've come up with this;

I like the song.
I might think of something else later, though.

First thing that came to mind.

EDIT: I'd probably be more of an anti-hero.

A little too on the nose?

Could probably name some others, but having trouble finding Youtube vids for 'em.

My enemies would just break down and cry.

The sound of a stadium full of football fans chanting 'You're shit and you know you are.'

I'd like to think I'd be something like this:

Maybe a little more e-guitar though...

Let's face it, someone needed to throw this out there, may as well be the most heroic among us.

You just know someone's in for a major whuppin' when this music starts playing.

It could only be the power to make everybody dance.

Detachable Penis by King Missile.

Guess what my super power would be...

"Born Depressed" by Drill Queen, but when I'm fighting it would be "Fight on!" (the boss music from ff7), and my nemesis' theme would be "One-Winged Angel" (Sephiroth's theme from ff7).

David Bjur:
Same as the title, if you suddenly wake up as a Super Hero, what song would be your theme music? And would you have several themes? Try to add why it would be your theme too.
Bonus points to the people who add what kind of super power they would have.

Why not the obvious theme song?

OT: Me, my power would be true immortality, unkillable in any way whatsoever, eternal youth included. I'd also be a superVILLAIN, not hero. Why? (Skip to 0:05)

my theme:

Yeah, I'd be THAT kind of Supervillain

for me it would be,,,my chems na na na na na

Well, my power would be like Dr.Manhattan, and my theme would be appropriate, i.e. Ride of the Valkyries.

My theme song for anything involving fighting is definitely this;

Someone's gonna get a psychic smackin'round.

I feel strongly that every thread about superhero theme songs needs to include this song

Anyways, my choice is as follows, because it seems like a fitting song for laid back ass kicking

Cheery Lunatic:

Every time I fight crime, I do a dance number with 10 random civilians who happen to be wearing matching outfits.

Oh god, my sides.

For me it would likely be Flogging Molly's Whats Left of the Flag. For the bonus points, my super hero would be able to create anything with an equivalent amount of metal (for example, he could make a warhammer with a piece of metal the correct size/mass to make the handle and head).

the song in question.

Alternatively, this, depending on the personality of my character.

please ignore the advertising on the video thing.

Mine would be:

Na naaaa na nananana na na naaaaaa nana NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Dum durum dum dumdum dudududum!
Nanananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nananaaaaaaaaaaa na na na nanananaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Dubudubum!

Great, isn't it?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked