Which April Fools day joke did you fall for?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

I was conned into thinkung a friend of mine was in hospital =/

In other news, Nintendo announced a rhythm game for the DS!

No one has tried to April fool me today, and when they try I usually see through them pretty quickly.

https://twitter.com/#!/ZeRootOfAllEvil/status/186387131608993792 This tweet. It shouldn't have worked. I should have looked at the calendar but NOOOOOOOOOOO. It woke me up though, meaning I was totally prepared when everyone started screaming "TOONAMI IS BACK! TOONAMI IS BACK!"

Not that I don't wish it was, nor do I not wish that I could've watched it. It sucks being here in the UK sometimes.

Calumon: None, 'cos I'm not silly. :p

I was fooled for a few seconds with this one:

Then just went along for the ride, and I laughed hysterically towards the end.

I got done for a while by this article here.

My friends bought me a fake lottery ticket one time. You know they were smart about it because the money wasn't that high. Remember correctly, it was like 300 dollars. Put some real lottery tickets in there as well. Yeah I remember being really happy until I flipped it over and read the back, "sorry chump, this ticket is as fake as the money you won."

I haven't really been fooled. I tried to convince my friends I was a serial killer, but that failed.

On a side note, I did ironically find an awesome free Hunger Games flash game thanks to an april fool's joke.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/592902

Really fun.

I wanted a new flamethower that is centered around airblasting too much. But no, we get the Phlogistinator.

Jack and Calumon:
https://twitter.com/#!/ZeRootOfAllEvil/status/186387131608993792 This tweet. It shouldn't have worked. I should have looked at the calendar but NOOOOOOOOOOO. It woke me up though, meaning I was totally prepared when everyone started screaming "TOONAMI IS BACK! TOONAMI IS BACK!"

Not that I don't wish it was, nor do I not wish that I could've watched it. It sucks being here in the UK sometimes.

Calumon: None, 'cos I'm not silly. :p

I'm with Calumon. April Fool's jokes are pretty easy to see through.

Anyone remember that creepypasta Ben Drowned?
Seems he made an update

ResonanceSD:

Y'know...watching that video again...if they actually had random Nintendo characters dancing to the music...ok, now I actually want to play this, just to watch the characters dance to dubstep.

None. I missed all of them. I think I must have been off the internet that day.

Got to work at 6 am and my manager said 'What are you doing here, you don't work today' Put my coat back on and left to go home, an hour later my manager's manager calls and asks where I am -.-

None.

How did I manage such an easy feat?
I trusted nothing and I trusted no one.
I turned my paranoia setting to the max too.

ResonanceSD:

None but...

if only for a moment I wish i could have believed.

MiriaJiyuu:
Got to work at 6 am and my manager said 'What are you doing here, you don't work today' Put my coat back on and left to go home, an hour later my manager's manager calls and asks where I am -.-

Haha, ouch, how'd that go?

(Hope you're still employed)

Fiz_The_Toaster:

HAHA oh god, that was good. Best one I've seen yet besides the Toonami prank.

TheYellowCellPhone:

I wanted a new flamethower that is centered around airblasting too much. But no, we get the Phlogistinator.

I didn't even realize that was a joke.. Damn it.. Meh, if possible I love Star even more now (no homo).
Plus I will now go paranoid for quite a while thinking I've been tricked by someone else as well...

Didn't really do a lot today and no one tried to pull a joke on me, didn't put anything together myself either. Other than stuff on the internet going around, nothing special.

None

Partly due to me being cautious, and partly due to no one being able to come up with any good pranks.

Granted, I wasn't able to come up with any good pranks. I considered the rubber band on the sink hose, but I did that last year (and surprisingly multiple people fell for it last year).

I was considering getting on my brothers laptop with desktop ponies and completely covering his desktop with candy colored equines, but I wasnt able to.

This morning the composer of the new musical I've been working on came in and told us that the finale (which we had spent roughly the last 2 days learning and blocking) was being cut. There was about 5 seconds of stunned silence before we all realized what day it was. It woke us up pretty well at least.

Not sure about this one, but I just saw a story that claimed that Ashton Kutcher was going to play Steve Jobs in a biopic. I really hope that was a prank.

Toonami got me because I really wanted to believe that it's true. :(

Beryl77:

I cried... and cried and cried and cried.

Its like you're about to have sex with a hot woman and right before she takes it all off she kicks you in the nuts and runs.

ResonanceSD:

MiriaJiyuu:

Haha, ouch, how'd that go?

(Hope you're still employed)

My manager got in trouble, not me.

The google maps on NES had me for a second, till I checked the calender.

The Thinker:

Jack and Calumon:
https://twitter.com/#!/ZeRootOfAllEvil/status/186387131608993792 This tweet.

I do not understand the tweet.

News of the World no longer exists, something to do with illegal phone taps and violations of human right to privacy.

Criterion Collection announced the DVD and Blu ray release of Kindergarten Cop, complete with fake bonus features, cover art, and promo video.
http://www.criterion.com/films/28373-kindergarten-cop

I believed it for a good 20 seconds or so. Hey, they released Armageddon on DVD, so why not? Knowing it was fake made me wish it was real.

Thanatus1992:

The Thinker:

Jack and Calumon:
https://twitter.com/#!/ZeRootOfAllEvil/status/186387131608993792 This tweet.

I do not understand the tweet.

News of the World no longer exists, something to do with illegal phone taps and violations of human right to privacy.

Oh! Right! That thing.

Someone buttered or waxed the floors in the showers in my dorm. Almost killed myself. They also put shaving cream on the door to the floor. I avoided the last one but damn did the shower floor piss me off.

Also World of Tanks did a great one

Krylock:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

HAHA oh god, that was good. Best one I've seen yet besides the Toonami prank.

Right?

I think I watched it three times already, hilarious. The Toonami one was pretty good, but very very cruel. :(

Beryl77:

So it's officially a joke...aww...well I knew it was from the beginning but...aww...

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Oh that was a joke? Dang...

Beryl77:

I was just getting off my xbox when I decided to flip the channel on a whim. I was tired enough that I didn't really question it, but I wouldn't say fooled, more rolling with the moment. A nice treat to have after so long.

I thought marshmallow creeps were real.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/looflirpa/ee04/?pfm=AprilFools_homepage_Featured_2_ee04
I voted to make it real, because want!!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked