One thing that has REALLY annoyed you today

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

What has REALLY annoyed you today?
For me it would be - I left my iPod on the charger, so it would be fully charged in the morning, and guess what? It didn't. This has been happening for the last week now, I really need a new one...

Also, my mouse broke, (LMB has stopped working), so I have to use a old one that is just too small for me...

I got a new one - I woke up this morning and I realised that my birthday is on a school day (3 days after the 2 week holiday that Im on now). And I am really bored and depressed today for no explicable reason

Well, I was on the bus earlier today. Some obnoxious scene prick was blaring his shitty music through pocket speakers, even though he had headphones around his neck. Now, if I wasn't in immense pain from PT the previous night, I would've gladly destroyed his speakers so he can learn to not be such an ignorant selfish cunt.

Finding out that fanfiction.net doesn't allow fics in IRC chat prose.
I've already written 4 chapters! I want a ticket out of obscurity!

Stupid people in the internet bitching about something trivial that in the long term has no major effect to their lives whatso ever, but they need to complain about it because they feel like they should have a say in how other people's lives are being run....

...Also it's thursday, i hate thursdays.

I've had a very good day today.

However I am about to play League of Legends, so there is a chance that may change...

That I'm bored as fuck and will continue to be throughout two Easter weeks of nothing.

Oh yeah, and I've just now realized that I have, like, an hour until I have to go kickboxing, and I can't be fucked. I can never be fucked to do anything than bum around on the laptop, really, and kickboxing's good for me, but I've gotten comfortable and don't want to have to come back late at night, too exhausted to have a shower.

The fact that I keep forgetting to breathe.

Like, I keep holding my breath without realizing I'm doing it. ._.

I have too much university work to do! I have a 6000 word essay to write that is due in a few weeks time, it's really bugged me today. Also I ordered the Metroid Prime Trilogy and I was sent Metroid Prime 3, that annoyed me too.

Tesco. That supermarket makes want to run over people with a trolley. I've never been more irritated by people in my entire life as i have been in that store.

That we're almost out of Coke. That's really bugging me, as we probably won't go get any 'till the weekend. (What do you want from me? It's 10:30 in the morning, I have the day off, it's opening day for the Blue Jays, and I'm going to see The Raid: Redemption tonight. I don't have anything serious to complain about today.)

The Gabe is a brony thing.

"OMG GABE WTF Y U WATCH TV SERIES"

"LOLOLOLOL I AM BRONY ME LIKE GABE U MAD GUYZ U MAD UMAD U MAD UMAD LELELELELELELELELELEMADSDUFHUSDVH"

I mean, FUCKING HELL. Cant both sides just shut the fuck up and get back to annoying Gabe because of Half Life again, instead of annoying me and every other sane person on the internet?

Ahri:

What?

That I bit my cuticle too much and it's now bleeding. My own fault, but still. Now I have to bite MORE to trim it up.

...Being a nail biter sucks.

My dog jumped on me while I was walking down the hall with a full cup of coffee. When he did it, he had fire in his eyes and I'm pretty sure I heard him scream, "BURNINATE!!"

Vixxy:
That I bit my cuticle too much and it's now bleeding. My own fault, but still. Now I have to bite MORE to trim it up.

...Being a nail biter sucks.

You're not alone. It's a lifelong struggle.

Drop_D-Bombshell:
Stupid people in the internet bitching about something trivial that in the long term has no major effect to their lives whatso ever, but they need to complain about it because they feel like they should have a say in how other people's lives are being run....

...Also it's thursday, i hate thursdays.

One person like this in everyone of these threads. This person bitches about pointless things as well, but it's different when they do it. Person brings up the starving kids in Africa argument to justify how the rest of us are selfish. The person feels the need to post because he knows he is going to get replys. The person that is also not doing anything to help society and feels like making public out cries when he should of known better coming into this.

1. Person will probably correct my spelling.

2. Probably tell me he is a girl because I kept saying him.

3. I can't fight back against what you said so I will focus on what you did wrong.

little kids outside my window screaming (right now!) i hate spring break and living in an apartment.

Tourists.

I live in Skegness, a small coastal town in Lincolnshire, England. Its the start of the tourist season and with it come all the moronic holiday makers who have obviously left all their common sense at home. From now until the end of October I have to deal with people who have forgotten how to drive and the rules of the road, forgotten how to cross the road without endangering themselvs and their children and forgetting that stopping at random spots when walking down the street so that they block the street or cause you to trip over them.

Yes, I have just generalised about a lot of people, but believe me when I say that the morons outnumber the few with common sense. And I swear that they get stupider every year.

Got sent to the wrong side of the fucking city for a job assessment, now have to reschedule on a very tight timetable. Also I'm down some money unnecessarily.

Padwolf:
I have too much university work to do! I have a 6000 word essay to write that is due in a few weeks time, it's really bugged me today.

Oh god, that must be torture, i'd get bored out of my mind after about 5 minutes! Good luck anyway.

My next door neighbours kids.They've been out in the garden all day and they're just so fucking loud it's unbelievable.I swear these kids don't know how to communicate at a normal volume.It's just been shouting,screaming and crying at the top of their voices all bloody day long

I was eating a bowl of cereal while checking outlook while my little brother was screaming about Angry Birds across the table. I may curse and bitch when I play games but I don't also scream ever 5 seconds when I do.

My new PC had finally shown sign of weridness (or it could be my mouse). Sometime nothing happen when I click on something like a link or a button. I had to press the mouse at the very top to make it happen. Well either way now that I got no more work this week I finally have free time to clean my pc now!

EDIT- On second thought trying to get the air bubbles out of my new phone protective screen is driven me nut!!!

Delta Force doesn't run properly on my PC, after buying it on Steam. Asides from that, no complaints.

I was in the copier room at work and a woman came in to use it and while she used it she kept talking to herself in a way that it seemed she would not have done if I hadn't been there, like some sort of passive small talk.

How stupid the world is.

Just in general, from the reporting of that story in UK media outlets about the child abuse to get new monitoring laws passed, to bigoted people bashing gays on the internet and actually rationalizing it (Honestly I prefer the "homos are fags lul" at least then they can claim ignorance.)

Just generally have no faith in humanity after today.

My cellphone died in the middle of a call with a potential employer. I had to call back and apologize on my landline... >.<

Ahri:

I had that problem once. Specifically while I was sleeping. It was really irritating.

OT: The fact that since my relationship ended, it feels like I'm being haunted by a ghost of my old relationship. I'll be going around doing things and have this mental track in my head of how it would go and what I would say if she was there with me. It makes me feel quite low and pathetic, to be honest...

The lack of work I have today at work causing boredom.

The fact that nobody in my town knows how to drive. People using turning lanes as passing lanes, people that block parking lot exits, people treating "STOP" signs as "YIELD" signs, motorcyclists treating cars like slalom poles, nobody seems to know how to use a turn signal, etc.

It makes me wonder how they got their licenses in the first place.

I've stopped drinking coke to improve my weight and since i've cut out my constant flow of sugar and caffeine i'm a cranky as fuck. So to get rid of my awful headaches my smoking has increased dramatically until I kick this addiction to caffeine and then i'll tackle smoking. Yay

As for something or someone... I guess another annoying mother coughing on purpose a good 20 feet away from me while smoke because she has a baby. I'm outside, get over yourself

Laggyteabag:

Padwolf:
I have too much university work to do! I have a 6000 word essay to write that is due in a few weeks time, it's really bugged me today.

Oh god, that must be torture, i'd get bored out of my mind after about 5 minutes! Good luck anyway.

I am getting my ass kick by a boss in an easy game. I'm playing 3d dot game heroes and getting completely pwn by the dragon boss at the end of the fire temple . Why am i dying , i swear i'm not this bad .

Another one happened just now , i was playing UMVC3 , and i was losing to a guy i shouldn't be losing to . I know what hes doing , i know how to counter it , but it's just no working ... T_T i'm so annoyed with myself today , i let me down .

Padwolf:

Laggyteabag:

Padwolf:

You're halfway there!

Cookie for reference . Seriously guys , i can't remember where i got that from :/.

krazykidd:
I am getting my ass kick by a boss in an easy game. I'm playing 3d dot game heroes and getting completely pwn by the dragon boss at the end of the fire temple . Why am i dying , i swear i'm not this bad .

Another one happened just now , i was playing UMVC3 , and i was losing to a guy i shouldn't be losing to . I know what hes doing , i know how to counter it , but it's just no working ... T_T i'm so annoyed with myself today , i let me down .

gotta watch 'dem cross-ups

my train home from work was ONCE AGAIN delayed. stupid South West train

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook