Are glasses sexy?
I'm a guy, and I think glasses are sexy on girls.
49.9% (340)
49.9% (340)
I'm a guy, and I prefer girls without glasses.
9.5% (65)
9.5% (65)
I'm a girl, and I think glasses are sexy on guys.
2.5% (17)
2.5% (17)
I'm a girl, and I prefer guys without glasses.
0.6% (4)
0.6% (4)
I'm a bisexual, and I'm outraged at the options in this poll.
4.7% (32)
4.7% (32)
I'm a velociraptor.
32% (218)
32% (218)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Glasses. Sexy? Not Sexy?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Simple question. Simple poll. Nerd friendly site so I think I can predict the responses, but I'm curious nonetheless.

Edit: I should probably clarify that I like them on girls to an almost ridiculous degree. I really wish my girlfriend would just ruin her eyesight already.

Where is the "I'm 12 years old what is this?" answer?

Depends on the frame. They certainly don't detract anything from the face for me and you can take your glasses off real sexy like if you want to...

Depends entirely on the glasses and who's wearing them. Having said that, I think that thick-framed glasses can be cute on girls but only when they're actual glasses not a fashion style. It's a minor nitpick but it just bothers me when they're not real >.<.

I would say it all depends shape of the face and how the glasses effect it they can be fairly detrimental or absolutely fantastic.

Overall they tend to be nice and they tend to be more beneficial to guys than girls.

I'm a velociraptor is clearly the options closet to this as i am a bisexual and it does not offend me in the slightest.

I'm a guy and I find glasses on ladies to be extremely sexy. I don't know that it's anything to do with any sort of nerd factor or anything, but glasses instantly make almost any lady more appealling to me visually.

Really kinda depends on the glasses and the girl, some glasses are just terrible looking, but most of them look good.

Ach, if only there was an "I'm a velociraptor and I think that glasses are sexy on girls" option.

Frankly, I feel discriminated against. Dinosaurs are people too! :P

Glasses are sexy, regardless of which gender is wearing them. *swoon*

What about, "I'm asexual but I think both guys and girls can look nice with glasses, AND I'm a velociraptor (the pre-feathers kind)"

Ahri:

I'm inclined to agree... but at times I can be very picky...

These days I'm generally of the belief that thin wire-framed glasses with medium sized lenses make anyone automatically 25%+ sexier... *starts daydreaming*

Biosophilogical:
What about, "I'm asexual but I think both guys and girls can look nice with glasses, AND I'm a velociraptor (the pre-feathers kind)"

This.
OT: I went with the bisexual one, since I'm outraged at lack of above option.

I'm a guy and find glasses absolutely sexy . Too bad my girl friend takes them off when we do the deed . I think it's because it makes the girl looks smart , and i have little chance of getting a smart women in bed .

It depends entirely on the person wearing them.

I think it depends on both the situation and the person.

For example: I don't wear glasses, and yet it is widely agreed that I really really suit them. My ex-girlfriend does wear glasses, and though she suits them she looks better without.

I love girls with glasses. My girlfriend has bad eyesight and needs glasses, but never wears them because she hates them. This does not make me a cheerful person.

Glasses and a ponytail (preferably brunette). *swoon*

Either the nerdy girl or school teacher look for maximum effect.

I'm a guy and I reckon petite and/or thin-framed glasses can look beautiful on guys and girls. Those giant glasses usually now associated with hipsters I really can't stand, but then mostly they're done for the image as opposed to actually needing them. Also, they look stupid.

So yeah, if you ask me, smaller glasses, square or oval-framed, and either thin or thick-framed (doesn't really matter) can make guys and girls effing stunning.

EscapeGoat:
I'm a guy and I reckon petite and/or thin-framed glasses can look beautiful on guys and girls. Those giant glasses usually now associated with hipsters I really can't stand, but then mostly they're done for the image as opposed to actually needing them. Also, they look stupid.

So yeah, if you ask me, smaller glasses, square or oval-framed, and either thin or thick-framed (doesn't really matter) can make guys and girls effing stunning.

To be honest, thicker framed glasses can work slimming if you happen to have a potato head like myself.

That's why I bought mine.

Though I do need to remember to shave myself regularly and not let my hair get shaggy to avoid looking too hipstery.

Sexy as fuck:

Glasses are sexy to me because I wear them as well. I don't dock a women for wearing them. Women that wears those huge pray mantis style glasses can fuck right off. Can follow the trends somewhere else you sheep with a vagina. You like how I just went against what I said, like a boss.

Im a guy and girls with the right glasses are incredibly attractive.. plus makes them look more educated UPSIDE!

Shawn MacDonald:
Glasses are sexy to me because I wear them as well. I don't dock a women for wearing them. Women that wears those huge pray mantis style glasses can fuck right off. Can follow the trends somewhere else you sheep with a vagina. You like how I just went against what I said, like a boss.

Oh my God what the hell is that thing? Get it off me! Excuse me for a moment, I have to go dry heave.

OT: Depends on the girl. On men they are sexy as fuck. Not saying that because I wear glasses or anything...

Depends on the girl and the glasses, I'm a guy and I doubt my glasses make me look sexy, seeing as I've got them for being on the computer, not walkin around, so I've got decently large lenses. I can't shoot noobs when the frames of the glasses are messin with my field of vision!

[edit] I originally put junk, and I don't even know why

Ahri:

I concur. I used to have glasses but got laser eye surgery for work/glasses not getting in the way. I haven't looked back but glasses are super cute.

I find glasses on women extremely attractive.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Shawn MacDonald:

Oh my God what the hell is that thing? Get it off me! Excuse me for a moment, I have to go dry heave.

Seconded.

As for me, I think that glasses can add to or take away from a person's attractiveness. For some strange reason, it seems to vary from person to person.

I guess it depends on the person, but I'll never dock a girl for wearing glasses over contacts

I wear glasses, therefore they are sexy.

It makes no difference. If you're attractive already, it just makes you look better. If you're not so aesthetically pleasing, it won't save you.

I prefer girls without glasses... Although I don't dock points for glasses I don't give points for them either... I'd pick the girl without glasses over the same girl with anyday...

as for why I don't like them... No ideas...

edit

I prefer a neutral stance. The whole geeky is sexy thing annoys me nowadays.

I say it depends. Some people look good with glasses while others don't. I have to wear glasses, and I think I look worse for it. My boyfriend thinks they make me look better.

I don't dislike glasses... but I prefer a girl not to have them.

They can be cute but honestly I find a girl's eyes to be the most important feature in terms of attractiveness and beauty, and glasses just kind of get in the way of that.

Also people with really bad vision can have smaller, squintier eyes which I don't find attractive (though obviously that doesn't apply to everyone with glasses).

Long story made short: I prefer a girl without glasses, but they are certainly not a deal breaker.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked