Status Report!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

How are you escapists? And I mean this exact second you are typing this, not what happened to you today, or the status of your life in general. How are you right now? And I mean right now.

Me? I'm am jacked up on caffeine and it is just past midnight, I've got some serious sleep deprivation going on and I tied a sock around my head like a headband. I'm listening to a condescending retsupurae video in the background and I'm probably going to make myself something to eat in a bit, I'm thinking peanut butter sandwich.

So what is your status Escapists?

I'm bored even though I'm watching Army of Darkness.

I am awake at 5:30 am because I can't get back to sleep, and I really, really feel like crushing people's naive fantasy worlds under the weight of my cynicism, but can't quite find an excuse to.

I'm a little buzzed atm, pissed that I can't get smashed cause I gotta go to bed like now cause I gotta work tomorrow morning :/ lol

Doclector:
I am awake at 5:30 am because I can't get back to sleep, and I really, really feel like crushing people's naive fantasy worlds under the weight of my cynicism, but can't quite find an excuse to.

Wow when you wake up man? how many sleep hours you get? I've been running on 4 and a half each night and now I'm getting even less. You'll find no fantasy worlds here though, just socks tied around heads.

him over there:

Doclector:

Wow when you wake up man? how many sleep hours you get? I've been running on 4 and a half each night and now I'm getting even less. You'll find no fantasy worlds here though, just socks tied around heads.

I've been on holiday from uni for the past week, and most of the time I've been going to bed about one and waking up around nine, but this morning I just happened to wake up at about four for some reason unable to get back to sleep. Yay.

Doclector:

him over there:

Doclector:

I've been on holiday from uni for the past week, and most of the time I've been going to bed about one and waking up around nine, but this morning I just happened to wake up at about four for some reason unable to get back to sleep. Yay.

Wow that's odd. Anything happen today that you think might have caused it. Also I find it a little ironic that the weird time you woke up at is when I wake up almost every day.

I'm swell. Just got done with a night of drunken TF2. And I had an interesting day of shadowing. AND I made some kick-ass salmon and found one of my favorite IPA's in a local grocery store. Good day.

Doclector:

I was gonna say something like, "Oh look at you, Mr Grumpy McGrumperson from Grumpton. Are you haveing a grumpy afternoon and being an overall grump?"

But then I remembered how pissed off and irrational lack of sleep made me when I struggled with insomnia. So best of luck to you!

*sigh* depressed

Im going to go and try and finish ME3 but I just cant bring myself to do it..

other than that things are good, house to myself and all

him over there:

Doclector:

him over there:

Wow that's odd. Anything happen today that you think might have caused it. Also I find it a little ironic that the weird time you woke up at is when I wake up almost every day.

I spent the large majority of the day playing skyrim. A change to the previous days when it was skyrim and dragon age. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I only just found out that marthal is TERRIFYING. Still, better than the hotbed of murder, corpse eating cults, and giant spiders that is markath.

I'm sitting in my store, as the only person in my entire national company who's working today, pretending to do work related studies while playing Dungeon's of Dredmore and hoping this day ends soon.

I'm staring at a blank text entry box.

Now I'm disturbed, because the text entry box is no longer blank.

Now I'm wondering whether or not I should rewrite my first statement to be more accurate.

Now I've decided not to, because the text was accurate at the time it was written.

Now I'm content with my decision.

Now I'm concerned because there's quite a lot of text in this entry box.

Now I'm even more concerned because there's even more now, and eventually I'll fill up the entire box.

Now I've reached a sort of blind panic, since that last line took up two entire rows of the box.

Now I've decided to abandon ship entirely, post this box in its present form, and hope we live in a universe with a benevolent god.

Vault101:
*sigh* depressed

Well best of luck to you. Have you ever seen the anime Gurren Lagann? The anti spirals had a motive that is similar to ME3's reaper's

So just imagine the final battle from that transposed over the catalyst star child scene.

Captcha: date of expiration, that can't be good.

DustyDrB:
I'm swell. Just got done with a night of drunken TF2. And I had an interesting day of shadowing. AND I made some kick-ass salmon and found one of my favorite IPA's in a local grocery store. Good day.

Doclector:

I was gonna say something like, "Oh look at you, Mr Grumpy McGrumperson from Grumpton. Are you haveing a grumpy afternoon and being an overall grump?"

But then I remembered how pissed off and irrational lack of sleep made me when I struggled with insomnia. So best of luck to you!

Honestly, I'm usually this grumpy. Crushing delusions of a "nice" world is just one of the things I do to pass the time.

I'm a terrible person. And I love it.

Thanks anyhow.

Doclector:
Honestly, I'm usually this grumpy. Crushing delusions of a "nice" world is just one of the things I do to pass the time.

Thanks anyhow.

Eternal optimist here. Nice to meet you. Want a beer? It's fantastic, I promise.

DustyDrB:

Doclector:

Thanks anyhow.

Eternal optimist here. Nice to meet you. Want a beer? It's fantastic, I promise.

Oh, I know, I drink too much of that on a weekly basis.

well i'm tipsy but not hammered... so that's bad... but I am working hard to correct that issue!

Liquidacid23:
well i'm tipsy but not hammered... so that's bad... but I am working hard to correct that issue!

I wish you the best of luck! And that if you succeed you aren't close to the computer when you do!

Well I'm slightly tired since it was a long day today, but thankfully I have a day off tomorrow so I can relax and possibly catch up on some gaming. I have a strong drink next to me and I'm just browsing around the Escapist, and youtube in a bit, until I feel the need to sleep, which could take a while since my insomnia has been a bitch as of late.

him over there:

Vault101:
*sigh* depressed

thanks but you just kind of gave away too much info now....

Doclector:

DustyDrB:

Doclector:

Thanks anyhow.

Oh, I know, I drink too much of that on a weekly basis.

...you're drinking New Belgium too?

mmm....hops. Hopssssesssesssss

I just had a glass of milk. Life is awesome. I think I'll go have another glass of milk.

-Redlin, 23:26, 2012/04/06

Vault101:

him over there:

Vault101:
*sigh* depressed

Well shit, I didn't really think ahead on that one. You're probably angry at me but I hope now the ending at least won't be quite as terrible for you as it was for others.

Well I just came from watching Hunger Games and I'm a little annoyed, I didn't like it, it's not horrible, I mean it's OK, but it's not my kind of thing, I didn't enjoy it at all, to be fair I've been pissed off all week, so whatever movie I decided to watch, I'd probably would have only seen the flaws, but whatever I guess I'm still angry.

I'm currently doing some research for a literary project while I listen to an episode of Seinfeld and drinking some moderately refreshing beer.

I'm lonely but I just finished *CENSORED BY MODS* and I feel a bit better... :3

Moo!

It's 3:45 in the afternoon and I'm watching my Strike Back Project Dawn Bluray, currently Episode 9. I think I might play Deus Ex after it finishes.

Mildly awake after watching a movie with my better half aimless surfing the web to kill time as I really don't want to go to bed but I haven't decided which game I'm going to throw myself at for a all night game-a-thon.

It's 2346 MST. This has been Haunted bringing you the late night news.

I'm doing good... I don't have much reason to complain and I might be in love, haha. I plan on relaxing tonight and doing a lot of exercise and homework tomorrow, since I have plans later that night and Sunday.

Redlin5:
I just had a glass of milk. Life is awesome. I think I'll go have another glass of milk.

You self-indulgent swine.

<Has drank six high-gravity beers in the last two hours
<Made brownies. Is thinking of eating them all.

DustyDrB:

Redlin5:

You self-indulgent swine.

<Has drank six high-gravity beers in the last two hours
<Made brownies. Is thinking of eating them all.

Reading quote message. Clicking link to thread. Going to think of something clever to say but then gets distracted by avatar. It's from that bullying game or something. Need to look into that sometime, I think it's good or something. Sleepy.

-Redlin, 00:02, 2012/04/07

Waiting for Nightwish to download, looking forward to tomorrow! :D

him over there:

Vault101:

him over there:

Well shit, I didn't really think ahead on that one. You're probably angry at me but I hope now the ending at least won't be quite as terrible for you as it was for others.

thats ok....its not like its new information

just validating what Ive guess from small amounts of info Ive accidently stubled upon

Nostalgia Critic time, fuck yeah!

Marter:
I'm bored even though I'm watching Army of Darkness.

I forsee a review and -gasp- you have just alerted the horde >.>.

Eh, just surfin the web in my underwear late on a Friday night, same as usual. Life is good, man.

I may start "stimulating" myself in a bit if I'm up for it. We'll see.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked