Any Quantum Leap fans?

I been getting really into the show with the reruns airing on G4s late night block. I also plan to eventually buy the DVD releases. I was curious to see if any fans visit the escapist.

Intro video for any one curious about the show.

Yeah, it was fun. Not amazing, but fun. It was kind of cheesee, but enjoyable and had some interesting stories.

Yep, right here! I absolutely fucking loved it.

As a kid I always wished I had Al with me as a hologram, giving me advice and such.

I used to love Quantum Leap.

Always felt sorry for little Ziggy, kept getting smacked.

Yup I'm a fan since I used to watch that in my teen.

I always did wonder the possible timeline theories for all changing histories so much. (Like would they changed histoy branch off and make a new timeline or did they also form new consequences from the change?)

I wonder when we will see a remake of the series like they did with the other TV Shows like Battlestar?

Quntam leap is probally one of my hfavourite shows, good story telling, great little easter eggs in it/hidden thing and great stories told like the lee harvey oswald one

Definitely. Between Quantum Leap and Sliders, I was well off for TV shows. For a little while, anyway. :P

Ya Quantum Leap was a great show. However, Bakula should have run away screaming when Ira Steven Baer asked him to do Star Trek. The Pink goatee should have warned him of the level of fail about to befall him.

That was probably one of the all time great shows. There were great and interesting stories with interesting characters. Plus, from time to time, Sam got put in really uncomfortable situations. Like being a mentally handicapped man, a woman, a black person during the civil rights movement, an amputee, a criminal on death row, the list goes on. And sometimes the story would surprise you.

I remember he spent one episode trying to save one child from getting killed. In the end, he barely succeeded, but instead of immediately "Leaping", like normal, he remained and had no idea why. Then, he saw the woman's youngest daughter (he was a woman in this episode) reading a small book about dinosaurs. He encouraged the child to pursue that interest and then leaped. Great show.

Wasnt really a fan, but I enjoyed it well enough, back in 19ought5

Every once in a while I will get a mental call back from the show. Like the other day I was listening to

And it got me to think of the episode where Sam meets a young Buddy Holley and suggests him to change the lyric of a song to being about a woman instead of being about a sow.

So, yeah, it was good in some respects. Just not very deep respects.

I loved the old cheesy tv shows. Quantum Leap and Knight Rider

Did he ever get home? Quantum Leap

Rawne1980:

I thought Ziggy was one of the people back at the project and the handheld was just relaying information.

Bah, it's been ages since I watched. Maybe I'm wrong.

Zachary Amaranth:

Rawne1980:

I thought Ziggy was one of the people back at the project and the handheld was just relaying information.

It was but if you listen it made a little whine noise every time Al slapped it.

Made me feel sorry for it.

eyepatchdreams:
I been getting really into the show with the reruns airing on G4s late night block. I also plan to eventually buy the DVD releases. I was curious to see if any fans visit the escapist.

Intro video for any one curious about the show.

LOVE this show, used to watch it when I was a kid. This is a classic example of the kind of TV we don't see any more.

I like how a quantum leap has nothing to do with the show Quantum Leap. I find it kind of funny.

Rawne1980:

It was but if you listen it made a little whine noise every time Al slapped it.

Made me feel sorry for it.

I think I actually felt the same, honestly, but it's been a while. Computer abuse is wrong.

I loved watching Quantum Leap once.. but then the LSD wore off

Zack Alklazaris:
I loved the old cheesy tv shows. Quantum Leap and Knight Rider

Did he ever get home? Quantum Leap

Zachary Amaranth:

Rawne1980:

Ziggy was the name of the computer. The handheld was just the link, like a PDA.

I'm a big Dean Stockwell fan. Does that count?

Dean channeling Carol Burnett with Dennis, Kyle, Isabella, Jack Nance and Brad fucking Dourif.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked