Would you look different?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Hello fellow escapies,

Simple question out of my curiosity: would you change something in your appearance if there were no external factors involved like parents, teachers or people at your wokr? And if so, what would you like to change? As for me, I would like to get myself a mohawk again!!! :D

i'd prolly add a soul patch to my mustache...

I want to stop the grey in my hair.

It started as a little patch at the front and now it's spreading. It's like a silver plague in my hair and it must end.

I'd get my facial hair to grow somewhat faster. It's taking forever to grow anything right now.

I'd make it so I'm incapable of growing facial hair. As time goes by, getting rid of it just becomes more of a hassle. Same with other areas of hair too, actually. Just takes time out of my life to get rid of the stupid stuff again, it's so worthless.

I'd just make myself have good hair...my hair is always shit.

i'd want a bigger penis

Hmm something physical that i could change? I'd want to be white . Being white would be awsome . Bonus points if i had blue eyes and blond hair . I WANT TO BE PRETTY DAMMIT!

Nothing, because I'm simply fabulous.

I'd slim down some and that's about it. For the most part I'm rather content with my looks. Yes, I'd prefer having black hair to brown hair, but that's what hair dye is for and I'd prefer green or blue eyes to my mostly brown hazel ones, but eh, I still have pretty eyes.

...And smaller boobs. -_- I so want a B cup...or at least a C.

I'd get the chain on the wrists tattoo from Bioshock, but since it's at sleeve level I'd probably have trouble getting a respectable job.

Ah, so things that are actually possible... Because I'd love to be a few inches taller (heightwise, not that). I'd probably have bigger sideburns. I like my sideburns, but I want some like Aaron Barrett has:

How could the ladies resist, eh?

TheRightToArmBears:
Ah, so things that are actually possible... Because I'd love to be a few inches taller (heightwise, not that). I'd probably have bigger sideburns. I like my sideburns, but I want some like Aaron Barrett has:

How could the ladies resist, eh?

Hehehe!!! Yeah, I must admit that I was thinking about letting my sideburns grow too sometimes. But, as some of the people also wrote here about their hair, mine gets too flossy to get that one going I'm afraid. Nice thought though!!

make myself more attractive

move my features around to that that "effect" and mabye do somthing about the nose

I'd love to look different. Once this chocolate fest of easter ends tonight and i go back to my college dorm i'm planning on starting a vegetarian diet and throwing all candy out the window so i can slim down.

Yay for the peer pressure of modern beauty perceptions!

Screamarie:

...And smaller boobs

OT: I would like better skin. I don't mind the big scars, they all have a good story behind them, it's the little fucking pimples that only appear at the worst possible time. I was really hoping to leave teenage acne behind by the time I hit 30...

I'd go heterochromic, change the...hmm...left eye to purple.

BringBackBuck:

Screamarie:

...And smaller boobs

OT: I would like better skin. I don't mind the big scars, they all have a good story behind them, it's the little fucking pimples that only appear at the worst possible time. I was really hoping to leave teenage acne behind by the time I hit 30...

Dude, I have an F cup. Strap two medium sized watermelons to your chest and live like that for a week, then think about the horrible implications that after a week you can take yours off and I can't. When you've done that then you can post your Darth Vader videos.

(note that this is all in good humor)

There are times i feel the need for a goatee, so that i can stroke it in a thoughtful manner when i'm being supercilious. Apart from that... no. I mean, i'm only average looking, but if i was different it wouldn't look like me, if that makes any sense.

I'd get a (European) Dragon tattoo. I intend to get one at some point, just don't really have the time/money atm.

I have deformed hands and feet, so realistically I would sort that shit out.

...but then again this could be my oppotunity to get wings. :D

Edit: no wait, screw that, I would have multicoloured eyes.
Just to screw with people's heads. >:D

I wouldn't mind being a few inches taller, as it stands I'm only 5'10", but I wouldn't mind being around 6'2".

Also, sometimes I wish my skin was more pale, don't get me wrong, I have pale skin, but I wouldn't mind having pale skin.

Body hair removal. I'm growing a fucking forest under my shirt and I hate it. I scrub with my towel like a madman after showering, but when I put my shirt on, it'll usually turn out some of the hairs were still moist. Then I have a slightly moistened shirt on and I have to go to work in the cold, early morning T_T.

If I could, I would stop grooming or washing myself beyond what is strictly necessary for my well being. If I could get away with not using shampoo, brushing my hair or shaving, I would immediately cease these practices. So I guess what I'm saying is that I would like to look about ten times filthier, provided there were no social repercussions.

Edit: I assumed the question meant 'how would you change your current appearance if there were no social pressure to look a certain way' as opposed to 'what would you change about your body if you were magic'. Now I'm less certain.

ALL the tattoos. I love the heavily tattooed look and will certainly get a few in my time, but worries about jobs, lack of desire to have my parents bitch about it every time I talk to them and other such things will probably stop me from getting anything too big and visible (full sleeves or chest pieces for example).

If we're getting into the realms of magic, I'd have my DNA messed with so my hair was naturally the colour I spend so much time and money dying it to every couple of months. And I'd probably magically shrink my thighs too. I'm not fat or anything, but my thighs are out of proportion with the rest of my body unless I'm VERY careful. Not just talking about diet either- I work out a lot, and while I love being muscular the old thighs can looks a bit ridiculous if I'm not careful :P

I guess I wouldn't mind some minor changes in my facial structure to whatever is generally considered handsome, whatever that may be. Minor changes only though, nothing that would suddenly cause people to no longer recognise me.

Don't really get many at all (anymore) but getting completely rid of pimples wouldn't be so bad at all.

Bit of extra muscle wouldn't hurt either, but I'm pretty athletically shaped overall so no huge need.

I'm perfectly happy with how I look. But if the opportunity to improve things a bit without any cost or negative consequences arises, why the hell not?

Make my facial hair never grow back, and my fringe never get to my eyes, and get rid of these damn spots on my face. Maybe get rid of this box as well.

Change eye colour at will? Yes please.
Add a bit of muscle on every part of my body? Yes please.
Hair conditioning? Yes please.
Get rid of acne? If I could only have one change in my body, it would be this.

me i want my hair to curl, straight hair on me is weird. maybe lose a little fat but i could do that myself if i just got round to it

Nothing, I like myself.
I don't really know, if I'd HAVE TO, I think maybe take away the little extra skin around my belly (yes skin) but if I continue training like I do now it'll be "gone" soon anyways.

Well i used to have a powerful and majestic beard, but then i joined the military and had to shave it off. so it would be pretty cool to have a beard again.

Not really. I wear exactly what I want to wear. Since I work behind the scenes my boss is more interested in my comfort than my look.

My wife really likes me to wear tight fitting clothes. She says I have nice legs and hips. So it can get annoying when I want to please her. I prefer baggier clothes.

Still I really can't complain about it when I get attention for it.

i would like to have heterochromatic (odd colured) eyes

as well as a gordon freeman style goatee

also, darker hair

ReservoirAngel:
I'd make it so I'm incapable of growing facial hair. As time goes by, getting rid of it just becomes more of a hassle. Same with other areas of hair too, actually. Just takes time out of my life to get rid of the stupid stuff again, it's so worthless.

Lol I was thinking this.

Otherwise, maybe changing my nose a little (no one ever seems to be happy with their noses) but I don't think I'd ever really go ahead with it.

Does getting a tattoo count?

Now that I think about it there isn't really anything that really bothers me about how I look. I even like my slightly odd eye colour.

I would want to be taller, being 5'2" just sucks. I wanna be like 5'6". Also I would want purple eyes and red hair.

If part of this would include insta-in-good-shape-ness, yeah, I'd definitely go for it. Curse my lazy ass.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked